TRIALMIN REVIEW: Lemonlord

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

TRIALMIN REVIEW: Lemonlord

Post by Jordie0608 » #127829

Lemonlord has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for a month now.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: TRIALMIN REVIEW: Lemonlord

Post by Shaps-cloud » #127857

Lemonlord is a good guy who's fun in game, but probably shouldn't be an admin. Between his constant button pressing and spamming (even managing to get resize taken away from trialmins as a whole) and a few questionable ban decisions, I don't feel that he would make a good admin. Gonna go with demote, sorry
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #127861

Going to have to agree with shaps. Lemon seems like a legitimately nice person and they are pleasant to communicate with, but they really don't have the mindset to be an administrator.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #127953

Lemon, you're a really nice guy, but the button spamming needs to stop. I suggest either removal or extension, leaning towards extension.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #127955

Seems pretty active and helpful, but yeah, fair bit of random button pressing.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #127970

As a professional badmin I can say that lemonlord is not the admin we need right now.
Button pushing isn't the issue, he has made multiple wrong judgement calls in a situation that he could've asked for help in.
Sorry buddy, you didn't cut the mustard.
I play Boris Pepper.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #128036

I don't exactly know how I stand with this but, I personally witnessed one time around 4am ish EST where lemonlord deadmin'd to play as HoP (understandable) but re-admin'd little bit after to spawn a crab, rename it, and deliver it to the barkeep because Pun Pun died. Now, he went to maint to re-admin and did the mentioned actions, however it was myself and Kor on at the time, and neither of us could get a headmin, so I held off until this review. Public thoughts, anyone?
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #128145

tedward1337 wrote:I don't exactly know how I stand with this but, I personally witnessed one time around 4am ish EST where lemonlord deadmin'd to play as HoP (understandable) but re-admin'd little bit after to spawn a crab, rename it, and deliver it to the barkeep because Pun Pun died. Now, he went to maint to re-admin and did the mentioned actions, however it was myself and Kor on at the time, and neither of us could get a headmin, so I held off until this review. Public thoughts, anyone?
Sounds like a particular stamp issue that got blown way out of proportion. :^)
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #128147

Saegrimr wrote:
tedward1337 wrote:I don't exactly know how I stand with this but, I personally witnessed one time around 4am ish EST where lemonlord deadmin'd to play as HoP (understandable) but re-admin'd little bit after to spawn a crab, rename it, and deliver it to the barkeep because Pun Pun died. Now, he went to maint to re-admin and did the mentioned actions, however it was myself and Kor on at the time, and neither of us could get a headmin, so I held off until this review. Public thoughts, anyone?
Sounds like a particular stamp issue that got blown way out of proportion. :^)
;)
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #128445

Yeah. tbh lemonlord isn't really admin material unfortunately. He seems to not have enough restraint sometimes and has made some questionable decisions. I'm gonna have to push for demote.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #129660

Nice guy, but has a lot to learn in terms of admin. They make bad decisions occasionally, but I believe part of this is no real clear instruction or "slap on the wrist in asay" type things by other admins, in other words no direction.

I would go for extend over demote. But I'm afraid the promote box just isn't tickable as yet.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #130410

Given what's just happened, I feel like it'd be unfair to demote you.

Extend. If you still want it, read the new shiny guide for trialmins, and show that you can(not) press buttons. You've got another month.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.