Space Law is back

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Space Law is back

Post by onleavedontatme » #163295

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Space_Law

Conditions:

-It's under the very obvious ROLEPLAY NOT RULES header

-Shadowlight wants to try tweaking it/messing around with it a bit in the near future

I will continue to ignore this page both as an admin and as a player, but you guys wanted it back, so here you are.

Kor: For
Shadowlight: For but wants to mess with it
HG: Against
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Space Law is back

Post by Steelpoint » #163297

Great.
TrustyGun
Byond Username: TrustyGun

Post by TrustyGun » #163331

Thank you based Kor
Usually Julian Mackabee or K.I.N.G
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #163342

and nothing ever changed.
I play Boris Pepper.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #163389

I made some (hopefully minor) style changes, if someone wants to review them.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #163394

Kor wrote:HG: Against
Cucked
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #163400

Atlanta-Ned wrote:I made some (hopefully minor) style changes, if someone wants to review them.
My review?
You have no sense of style.

You've managed to muck up the whitespace and indentation, Legal Representation and Deadly force are particular eyesores.

Also your changed header is wrong, it has only had two community votes to not be official not three (both of which were in 2011 btw, quite a while back).
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #163406

Malkevin wrote:
Atlanta-Ned wrote:I made some (hopefully minor) style changes, if someone wants to review them.
My review?
You have no sense of style.

You've managed to muck up the whitespace and indentation, Legal Representation and Deadly force are particular eyesores.

Also your changed header is wrong, it has only had two community votes to not be official not three (both of which were in 2011 btw, quite a while back).
I'm not the biggest fan of the giant chunks of whitespace either, but this is something that's meant to be a quick reference. I didn't notice the nested list items were broken, they've been fixed now.

I did misread the talk page about the votes though. Good catch, thank you.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are