TRAILMIN REVIEW: Owegno

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

TRAILMIN REVIEW: Owegno

Post by onleavedontatme » #192858

I was reminded he exists today please tell me about him.
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Re: Owegno Review

Post by Skorvold » #192862

Great admin, he's usually on throughout the night up until the early morning. Often the only one on basil at the time. Very well mannered in Adminpms and still plays the game too!
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #192877

Good casual min. Takes things laidback not high stress so much I often forget he's a min. Usually fills the admin gap in Bagil during US am/Europe mornings. Good min.

Tastymin is tasty~

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #192880

One of the best players of a past era. Glad to see him on the admin team
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: TRAILMIN REVIEW: Owegno

Post by lzimann » #196680

Promoted to GameAdmin