Want to be an admin?

Mods and admins talk, users listen. Anybody can see this board, but only forum staff and game admins can post.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Want to be an admin?

Post by imblyings » #313683

and waste even more of your time on a 2d tile rudimentary atmos simulator in an outdated and niche language that has had a convoluted game bolted on top of it played by online strangers by adminning on it? Fill out the form. We are evaluating some things and the form is part of that. A google address is presumably required. No addresses or names are collected.

done thanks
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: Want to be an admin?

Post by Cobby » #314005

So far I have taken an image of each person's response [excluding obvious joke apps] and placed it in their notes.

WARNING: Some people have given me a fake ckey but the application looked otherwise normal. Your ckey is your byond username, so if you made an app but don't have a note please message me!

I personally have not looked at all the responses, but if you'd like me to please message me IN GAME. Otherwise they're just collecting internet dust unless someone else is sifting through them all [god bless].

I did gloss over a few and hope some of you give me a call so I can look at them more thoroughly.

Thank you guys for showing your desire to help :)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current