ITT Admin confessions and fuck ups.

Mods and admins talk, users listen. Anybody can see this board, but only forum staff and game admins can post.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: ITT Admin confessions and fuck ups.

Post by PKPenguin321 » #597990

Bottom post of the previous page:

ran a xenomorphs round on manuel a while ago
arm turned off ghost roles so ghosts would be available for new xenos
turns out doing that prevented larvas from chestbursting so xenos died out every time
oops
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #598050

one time there was a swastika in the chapel, i sent a light missile down after making sure nobody was nearby, but it didn't really do anything. sent another one down that was a bit more powerful, and ron lemon and someone else both walk in out nowhere and both die and get sent down a z-level. revived them and relocated them with a "shhhhh" pray message
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
HommandoSA
Byond Username: HommandoSA

Post by HommandoSA » #598070

Was memeing back and forth with a mime through subtle messages. I didn't realize he was about to go crit so I BSA'd him which gibbed him in the middle of medbay. Control + shift + Left clicked his ghost to immediately bring him back, but I still felt bad about it.

The worst thing I think I've done involved Imszx. I failed to check his objectives when he was an antag so I thought it was the standard traitor Lexia murderbones the entire station round. Turns out he had the hijack objective. I dropped a 6 man ERT team on him. He proceeds to murder every single one of them and complete the hijack. I felt terrible when I noticed the hijack objective and I didn't want to delete the ERT. I've been a bit more careful about ERT deployment since then.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #698910

I lagged the server to hell and back because I decided to slam myself on every table on the station but forgot the where z = 2.

For the record we have around 15k tables