Admin Staffing Log

Mods and admins talk, users listen. Anybody can see this board, but only forum staff and game admins can post.

Moderators: In-Game Admin, Game Server Operators, In-Game Head Admins

lzimann
Site Admin

Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: Admin Staffing Log

Unread postby lzimann » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:47 pm #253979

Sometinyprick and Durkel have been promoted to GameAdmin.
Cyberboss has been added as coder a few days ago by MrStonedOne.

lzimann
Site Admin

Unread postby lzimann » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:47 pm #254730

Shaps has been re-added to the txt as GameAdmin once again.

TehSteveo
Global Moderator

Byond Username: TehSteveo

Unread postby TehSteveo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:24 am #255251

Upon suggestion of the Admintrainers both Cedarbridge and Dannno have been added to the .txt as trialmins.
Freedom

lzimann
Site Admin

Unread postby lzimann » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:11 pm #255504

Aliannera returned to the admin team(as GameAdmin).

lzimann
Site Admin

Unread postby lzimann » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:30 am #257396

Anonus Tanir changed her byond account to ChangelingRain(she is still a Codermin).

lzimann
Site Admin

Unread postby lzimann » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:04 pm #258779

Saegrimr has left the team for now. They are welcomed to come back when they wish to return.

lzimann
Site Admin

Unread postby lzimann » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:25 am #259517

Feemjmeem has been added as TrialAdmin

lzimann
Site Admin

Unread postby lzimann » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:46 am #260053

Currently candidating IcePacks.

TehSteveo
Global Moderator

Unread postby TehSteveo » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:23 pm #264216

Mimicfaux has been removed from the .txt. This is due to several incidents occurring during their tenure as admin that has lead to the conclusion it is better to part ways with them at this time.
Freedom

TehSteveo
Global Moderator

Unread postby TehSteveo » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:35 pm #266551

PeopleAreStrange has returned from their break and has been added back as a GameAdmin.
Freedom

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Ausops

Unread postby imblyings » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:40 pm #266832

Sweaterkittens was promoted to game admin.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.

lzimann
Site Admin

Unread postby lzimann » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:09 pm #267957

Hornygranny has been removed from the txt
Spoiler:
for inactivity, they are welcomed to come back in the future.

PostThis post was deleted by Kor on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:20 pm.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: PKPenguin321

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:04 am #268224

Lzimann has been demoted to GameMaster.

I have been promoted to HeadAdmin.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:Still entranced in a powergaming haze, I don't notice what the reset phrase is. But when I look in chat, I see that Johnathan TALIST has already set one!!! "Fuck me harder!" I lay my eyes upon!!! Can you believe this!? Disgracing my name in multiple ways within the mere span of a few MINUTES!!!! I tell him "NO NI[B][B]A," he laughs. I inform him, "I'M GOING TO GET BWOINKED FOR THIS," as a joke referencing rule 8. To which PEE KAY PENGUIN, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SECOND OF HIS CLASS, immediately bwoinks me, informing me "Yes, that is correct. You are currently being private messaged by me, PKPenguin, mastermind behind the /tg/station headmin triumvirate. Prepare to be banned, plebian. *smirks* ...and it looks like you've already had your final warning. *begins booting up ban cannon* Any last words...?" I am shocked by this statement. I voted for this man in the headmin election, I'm supposed to have ban immunity from him!!! The power has gone to his head!!! After a few seconds that feel as if they last forever, I remain silent -- frozen under the prowess of extreme shock and awe. "No...? Heh, well then... *eye glows blue* Into the trash it goes!" Not even 5 seconds after I read this final message, my PC shuts off. I'm literally shaking at this point, not knowing whether I am going to live to see tomorrow. I just got off the phone with my mom, informing her that we may not see each other for a while. She was confused, and starting to get scared -- so I just had to hang up on her. I didn't want to put her through what you put me through today, PKPenguin321. You are a disgusting, vile creature -- and if you ever talk to me or my mom ever again, I WILL bring you down. Back down to where you came.

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:23 am #268363

Tehsteveo was retired to GameMaster.

Ausops was promoted to Headmin.

ChangelingRain
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Unread postby ChangelingRain » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:24 am #268364

Krusvik was reduced to GameMaster.

ChangelingRain was promoted to Headmin.
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:06 am.
Reason: thanks

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:46 am #271320

Sawrge and Lollerderby promoted to Game Admins.

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:20 am.
Reason: Complain elsewhere

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:22 am #271862

Qbopper has been promoted to Game Admin.
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:Still entranced in a powergaming haze, I don't notice what the reset phrase is. But when I look in chat, I see that Johnathan TALIST has already set one!!! "Fuck me harder!" I lay my eyes upon!!! Can you believe this!? Disgracing my name in multiple ways within the mere span of a few MINUTES!!!! I tell him "NO NI[B][B]A," he laughs. I inform him, "I'M GOING TO GET BWOINKED FOR THIS," as a joke referencing rule 8. To which PEE KAY PENGUIN, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SECOND OF HIS CLASS, immediately bwoinks me, informing me "Yes, that is correct. You are currently being private messaged by me, PKPenguin, mastermind behind the /tg/station headmin triumvirate. Prepare to be banned, plebian. *smirks* ...and it looks like you've already had your final warning. *begins booting up ban cannon* Any last words...?" I am shocked by this statement. I voted for this man in the headmin election, I'm supposed to have ban immunity from him!!! The power has gone to his head!!! After a few seconds that feel as if they last forever, I remain silent -- frozen under the prowess of extreme shock and awe. "No...? Heh, well then... *eye glows blue* Into the trash it goes!" Not even 5 seconds after I read this final message, my PC shuts off. I'm literally shaking at this point, not knowing whether I am going to live to see tomorrow. I just got off the phone with my mom, informing her that we may not see each other for a while. She was confused, and starting to get scared -- so I just had to hang up on her. I didn't want to put her through what you put me through today, PKPenguin321. You are a disgusting, vile creature -- and if you ever talk to me or my mom ever again, I WILL bring you down. Back down to where you came.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:21 am #274063

Doctor Pork has been promoted to Game Admin.
Spoiler:

ChangelingRain
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Unread postby ChangelingRain » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:36 am #275340

Dunc has been added as a Coder.
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:26 pm #275448

A few days late on this but ExcessiveUseofCobby was promoted to AdminTrainer.
Spoiler:

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:24 am #276912

Dunc was re-added as codermin.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:42 am #278997

IcePacks has been officially put on the .txt as a TrialAdmin after like 3 months of on and off candidating.
Spoiler:

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:42 am #279086

Aloraydrel has resigned, wishing to be free.

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:12 am #279426

Ambassadormagikarp was trialed after being a candidate.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:35 am #280174

Exalted12 has been promoted to Game Admin.
Spoiler:

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:03 pm #282211

Cedarbridge and Danno promoted to game admins.

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:49 am #285836

Kevinz000 promoted to game admin.

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Fri May 05, 2017 5:22 am #288816

.feem promoted to game admin.

Wyzack returned to game admin.

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Mon May 08, 2017 11:40 am #290297

The Aliannerra cat has been freed, wishing to be free.

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Mon May 15, 2017 2:51 pm #293827

The irish wristwatch has been freed, wishing to be free.

lzimann
Site Admin

Unread postby lzimann » Fri May 19, 2017 3:35 pm #296281

Since no one remembered to post, PeopleareStrange has left the admin team.

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Sun May 28, 2017 4:56 pm #299968

Armhulennnn added as a trialmin.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:58 pm #307307

Sometinyprick has been removed from the .txt since they've expressed they won't have time to play for the next few months and wouldn't mind being taken off. They're welcome back any time.
Spoiler:

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:32 pm #307835

Gouty has joined as a trialmin.

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:29 pm #308370

Shaps and Lexorion have resigned, wishing to be free.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:11 pm #308446

IcePacks has been promoted to Game Admin.
Spoiler:

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:21 pm #309486

Wyzack has resigned, wishing to be free.

Cobby
Github User

Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Unread postby Cobby » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:01 am #311239

Currently candidating DGL and Kel [Jaraxxus / "Jman"]

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:09 pm #313340

DarkGeneralLord/DGL has been promoted to Trial Admin.
Spoiler:

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:42 pm #316164

Anonmare has retired after expressing desire to deadmin.
Spoiler:

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:39 pm #321741

Nerolat is being candidated.

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:30 am #322000

Armhulennnn promoted to game admin.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:00 am #322955

Duncdar has been readded as a TrialAdmin.
Spoiler:

Cobby
Github User

Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Unread postby Cobby » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:42 pm #323735

Currently candidating mralphonzo

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:41 am #324749

Not sure if this is notable enough to include in this thread, but:

I've set Xhuis as a Coder in the admins.txt for the duration of the clock cult rework testmerges for ease of feedback gathering. He won't have a feedback thread, and is expected to stay away from administrative duties beyond answering very basic question ahelps. He's also been told to not force clock cult too much, maybe two rounds at most per day.
Spoiler:

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:11 am #324760

Tsaricide was re-added to the text as a Game Admin.

imblyings
In-Game Admin

Unread postby imblyings » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:55 am #325355

Sweaterkittens was removed from the .txt for inactivity.

PreviousNext

Return to Auditorium