Code Bounties

Mods and admins talk, users listen. Anybody can see this board, but only forum staff and game admins can post.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Code Bounties

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #577600

Overview
This board is used to offer bounties for policy issues which can best be solved with code solutions. Typically, one antag token is offered per PR even if the PR is not merged.

As long as the PR is made in good faith the effort put in will be rewarded.

Bounties

Bounties will be listed as new posts within this thread, once completed they will be crossed out.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master

Re: Code Bounties

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #577915

-A system which separates cross-station announcements between MRP and regular servers. Ideally a config option which seperates the servers into networks with a string specification such as CROSS_COMMUNICATION_NETWORK MRP and CROSS_COMMUNICATION_NETWORK LRP. - 1 Antag Token Completed by Bobbahbrown
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #583023

A "Last Round" button which retrieves the last round end report for the server the player is on. As opposed to "Your Last Round" which retrieves the round end report for the round the player last played.- 1 Antag token. Completed by MrDoomBringer.
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #616466

A system that prints a message to players when they get a note/ban. "Player gets banned while DC'd, does not try to come back during ban, reconnects after ban. How is he suppose to know if he was in trouble unless everytime he/she checks notes upon logging in? This should also apply for notes that are given to you and not secret even if you are online." - 1 Antag token. Claimed by Waltermeldron
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #624292

Fixing map vote restrictions. Currently maps like Kilo have population limits in config that aren't being respected in map votes. - 1 Antag token Claimed by MrMelbert
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Post by NamelessFairy » #632636

Fixing soft filters. Currently soft filters are acting inconsistent and occasionally do not give players the tgui pop-up to bypass the filter and instead prevent the message from being sent at all. - 1 Antag token