Hey! Listen!
Toolboxing For A Cause 2.0
a /tg/Station13 Charity Tournament
Will begin Saturday the 12th at 1pm PST / 4pm EST / 8pm GMT at the Event Hall.
(You've donated r-right?)

Statbus II: Statnarok

(Mainly the wiki)
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: Statbus II: Statnarok

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:38 pm #464476

Statbus is down for undisclosed reasons*

*Admin ranks are changing and I want to make sure I’m not leaking information. I won’t be able to look into it until Wednesday-ish.
Feedback pls (Don't bother though, because I am perfect)
### ListVarEdit by Atlanta-ned: /datum/reagents reagent_list: Water=/obj/item/weapon/gun/energy/alien
IcePacks wrote:>all you have is a taser and the cold realization that you're a haphazard bandaid over a problem that may or may not exist, applied by someone who doesn't know or care enough about their job to do it properly

OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are

iamgoofball
Github User

Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Postby iamgoofball » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:59 am #464660

Atlanta-Ned wrote:Statbus is down for undisclosed reasons*

*Admin ranks are changing and I want to make sure I’m not leaking information. I won’t be able to look into it until Wednesday-ish.

read: all admins can abuse all they want right now and get away scot free due to no logging

Jordie0608
Site Admin

Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Postby Jordie0608 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:17 am #464675

You need some reading glasses.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.

DemonFiren

Byond Username: DemonFiren

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:41 am #464686

Jordie0608 wrote:You need some reading glasses.

please forgive him, he has brain damage
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:48 pm #464715

iamgoofball wrote:

read: all admins can abuse all they want right now and get away scot free due to no logging

Hi Goof!

The part of Statbus that I'm worried about is the tgdb analog I built. All it does is mirror the functionality of MSO's TGDB, but with a slightly different layout and a more modern looking design. The changes to the rank system meant that there was a possibility that player information like CIDs and IP addresses could be leaked. There's nothing on statbus that would allow for admins to abuse anything. In fact, the only place where I'm writing data to tgdb is here: https://github.com/nfreader/slimbus/blo ... #L204-L218 (right now this is only used to track what books are deleted from the library). If you'd like to, you are more than welcome to further audit the code, available at https://github.com/nfreader/slimbus

And for the record, the entirety of statbus is down at the moment, not restricted to just admins or something like that.
### ListVarEdit by Atlanta-ned: /datum/reagents reagent_list: Water=/obj/item/weapon/gun/energy/alien
IcePacks wrote:>all you have is a taser and the cold realization that you're a haphazard bandaid over a problem that may or may not exist, applied by someone who doesn't know or care enough about their job to do it properly

OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are

bandit
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Bgobandit

Postby bandit » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:39 pm #464741

iamgoofball wrote:

yeah it's our annual christmas present
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

somerandomguy

Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Postby somerandomguy » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:54 pm #465842

bandit wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:

yeah it's our annual christmas present

Isn't that April fools?

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:14 am #468051

Logs for rounds with six-digits are temporarily unavailable due to an issue on MSO’s end.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Postby PKPenguin321 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:59 am #468057

Atlanta-Ned wrote:Logs for rounds with six-digits are temporarily unavailable due to an issue on MSO’s end.

This is like Y2K but real oh god oh fuck
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:47 am #468064

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Atlanta-Ned wrote:Logs for rounds with six-digits are temporarily unavailable due to an issue on MSO’s end.

This is like Y2K but real oh god oh fuck

Semi-related fun fact! As of today we're closer to the 2038 problem than we we were to the Y2K problem! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem

EDIT: And the 2038 problem is MUCH worse and way more real than Y2K ^_^

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:27 pm #470003

MSO has enabled telecomms.log parsing, which shows (almost?) every radio message, the channel it was transmitted on, and bunch of other data that will be super useful to statbus. I'll work on getting these log files parsed over the next few days.

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:00 pm #476285

Admins have the ability to add a link to their feedback thread so it shows up on the admin activity page!

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:54 pm #479987

Election fever has gripped Statbus! Check out the fancy new headmin candidate activity viewer! And that rare blue navbar button! https://sb.atlantaned.space/election

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:38 pm #480989

https://sb.atlantaned.space/me/rounds Support for finding your rounds is now available!

EDIT: Since we weren't tracking round ID's until recently, this data only goes back to about August 2017.

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:16 am #488898

Statbus is down while Opsbus handles some server stuff. My access to the DB was disabled.
EDIT: We're back on the air, baby!

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:04 am #489193

I just pushed a new version of the map!
https://sb.atlantaned.space/rounds/105984/map

This one is prettier, loads all its data asynchronously, and is extensible. Parsed logs has fallen behind, but next on my list is setting it up so that every log file with coordinate data in it is viewable on the map. Intrepid users will also note that this has led to the creation of a very rudimentary json API for some pages as well...

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:44 pm #489405

I added support to link to external log sites on Statbus, mostly so I can link to the incredibly Scrubby being worked on by bobbahbrown. https://sb.atlantaned.space/rounds/102739

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:17 pm #489657

https://sb.atlantaned.space/rounds/105110/map (some) log files now show up on the map! Hooray!

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Tue May 07, 2019 1:23 am #492429

Poll results are back https://sb.atlantaned.space/polls
This does NOT include filtering.

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:13 am #496952

Win/Loss information for game modes has returned https://sb.atlantaned.space/info/winloss

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:56 am #497092

You can now search the library again! https://sb.atlantaned.space/library

Unfortunately you now have to be logged in to browse the library.

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:52 pm #498641

statbus falldowngoboom and won’t be up until I reconcile the bug with SSL certificates.

bobbahbrown

Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Postby bobbahbrown » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:56 pm #498644

poisoned by our enemies

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:53 pm #499020

Statbus lives!

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:51 pm #500802

https://sb.atlantaned.space/me/messages You can now view your non-secret notes and messages if you're logged into statbus!

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:28 pm #501530

Someone on discord asked for it, so now everyone gets it: Every station rename ever recorded in the DB: https://atlantaned.space/station_names.csv

EDIT: And last words: https://atlantaned.space/last_words.csv

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:28 pm #509340

I managed to give a damn for a few minutes and fixed the error you got when you tried to view a round! Also maybe optimized it a little? Who knows!

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:46 pm #509459

Logs and parsed game logs are working again! That was a nasty error to track down.

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:28 pm #515164

I pushed a new version of the population graph: https://sb.atlantaned.space/info/population

I'm not *thrilled* about this version. It is substantially easier to work with from a data formatting perspective, at the cost of losing visibility into population numbers on a server-by-server basis. I'll try to bring that back at some point, but no promises.

Previous

Return to Site, Forums, And Wiki