I did an oops and noticed something

(Mainly the wiki)
Aeri
Byond Username: Cat348

I did an oops and noticed something

Post by Aeri » #526452

So, I was signing up for the forums, and I went to the subform for "COME HERE FIRST AND READ THE RULES IDIOT" and I was like "okay" and the thing that showed up at the TOP was "YOU MUST LINK YOUR BYOND ACCOUNT!" so I thought "Welp might as well get that out of the way first". And so I did, but you know what? You lose the ability to read that subform when you verify your forum account.

So I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what's in those threads, and I can only hope that the pinned "Global" rules are enough, Is there anything else? I'd kinda expect the in-game rules to be somewhere but either I'm stupid and missed them or they aren't here. Anyways Hi.
Tell your local headmins to abolish ENFORCE_HUMAN_AUTHORITY, humans are fucking boring. Allow plasmeme CE, Lizard HOS, etc!
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: I did an oops and noticed something

Post by oranges » #526481

I'm pretty sure it's just so people read the think about linking their byond account
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: I did an oops and noticed something

Post by Plapatin » #526510

what oranges said is pretty much right, but you can find the game rules here https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose