I hate FNR post approval

(Mainly the wiki)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

I hate FNR post approval

Post by Timonk » #571917

I tried to post a policy discussion but it has been in approval void for a week now
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: I hate FNR post approval

Post by bobbahbrown » #571918

dont worry sir your feedback is very important to us, an agent will be on the line with you as soon as one is available

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #571919

a s-sleeper agent?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #571920

This is the post that made cock nut vore-ior69 put me on fnr post approval, after getting 2 warnings
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #571924

Ok now put him on forum wide post approval
[this space reserved]
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #571934

on one hand, cock nut is the cringiest headmin so I must say fuck jannies
on the other hand this is about timonk and I’m not sure if I want to actually
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #571939

Imagine being put in post approval.

Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #571940

I might be a sleeper agent because I feel sleepy
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #571945

If you don’t like being on FNR post approval, I recommend not doing things that get you put on FNR post approval?
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #571946

I mean I tried to be productive but my autism brain thought "haha time to post"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #572114

day 1 of trying to get my second take of the policy discussion approved
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #572146

Agux909 wrote:Imagine being put in post approval.
You give our mods too much credit
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #572189

day 2 of trying to get my post approved
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #572193

If only your posts didn't fucking suck maybe you wouldn't be
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #572196

shut up vekter "time to ban for surgical vore"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #572197

broh it actually got approved
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #572224

what's a timonk