Official SS13 wiki thread (to-do, bitching, etc)

(Mainly the wiki)
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Official SS13 wiki thread (to-do, bitching, etc)

Post by bandit » #9394

So for those who don't know, the new wiki is here: http://tgstation13.org/wiki/Main_Page

For obvious reasons it is a bad idea to copy content from elsewhere, so new guides will have to be written from scratch.

Things To Do:

- Cult update (constructs, deconversions, anything else I missed in my incomplete ghetto update, Guide to fighting a cult) DONE but probably needs fact check/cleanup
- Supermatter cyrstal update
- Xeno update
- Hunger update
- Defrib update (Not sure if this was done yet?)
- Box station map changes.

Reply if you think you can do any, or if you know of other stuff that is wildly out of date. I've been going through and updating minor things / things that flew under the radar, but obviously with the rate of game updates and the amount of shit on the wiki, there is plenty that gets missed.

EDIT: I'll try to keep this thread updated with stuff to do, let me know if anything needs adding/removing to the list. - Peoplearestrange
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: changed title, made sticky, updated main list.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: The semi-official wiki thread (to-do, bitching, etc)

Post by Steelpoint » #9396

I can write up on the AI Satellite, least I can do since I designed it.
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #9398

I added some stuff to the nuke guide.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #9399

AI Sat and Upload pages are nice and updated, AI Upload can do with some loving.

I do need to get up to date images though.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #9430

If you need help with modifying protected pages and whatnot then message me and I can lend a hand.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
bandit

Post by bandit » #9536

updated list, will rolling update it

admin feedback pls
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #9576

Here's my to-do-list, anyone can help me out with these!!

Info:
* TIDY UP THE CULT PAGE, needs to be more direct and less wordy, maybe with a step-by-step quick guide for first timers
* Combined "Guide to Robust Things" and "Guide to Defense", it needs tidying up and maybe could be renamed to "Guide to Combat" or something?
* Upload the Metacide's guide to mapping if the thing isn't updated in a month or so (in case the thing doesn't just get forgotten and buried)... http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=399 just realized it's been over a month, uploading.
* Info how Gas Turbine + Compressor work.
* How many pieces of cable go into all constructions? Add info to construction and machine construction -guide.
* Test that all the scripts work in the NTSL Scripts database, remove/ask people to fix if some don't work.

Uploadan images:
* A nice HUD-target gif with target spots switcing.
* Exosuit Fabricator item pics.
* More pictures to the tutorial steps.
Last edited by kosmos on Fri May 30, 2014 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
bandit

Post by bandit » #9589

Posted this elsewhere, but I revised cult for real. Look it over, see if anything is wrong. Also, the guide to fighting a cult page can be deleted, as it is now consolidated.

admin feedback pls
bandit

Post by bandit » #9782

Is the cult page really that wordy? IMO it's no worse than the nuke ops guide, and cult is arguably a more complicated round type than nuke ops. (Specifically, nuke is complicated over a short period of time while cult is complicated as a long game with multiple phases.

admin feedback pls
Kelenius
Byond Username: Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #9789

Nuke is not complicated by itself. It's not complicated at all. Changeling is a lot more complicated than that. Planning and other things of this kind are complicated, but the gamemode itself (mechanics) is not.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #9936

bandit wrote:Is the cult page really that wordy? IMO it's no worse than the nuke ops guide, and cult is arguably a more complicated round type than nuke ops. (Specifically, nuke is complicated over a short period of time while cult is complicated as a long game with multiple phases.
Yes its over written.
Its 14 pages long vs Nuke-op's 7, Changeling's 7, Rev's 3, traitors 10 and malfs 9 (both of which are borderline over the top, like does malf really need to explain to you what type of threat each job is??).
Even Space Law is only 7 pages long (granted the guide to security is an additional 10 pages)

Remember what these guides are for, they're so newbies can quickly skim across them so they can have half an idea what they've just been selected for.

A good guide needs, by order:
-A brief one-two paragraph description of what the mode is
-A bullet point list of short to the point key points of key mechanics, these should be no longer than two sentences each. And remember: key points means the important shit you need to know to atleast bumble fuck your way around at round start, you should be able to read and understand it within 5 minutes.
-A more meaty section detailing the game mechanics in depth (this is where you explain what all runes and talismans do, including the ones that are barely used), it should still be clear and concise
-A summary of the key points, yes - one at the start and one at the end. Reiteration helps to hammer things home. This one will more or less be simple list to remind the reader of things, it wont explain them.
-Further reading - this is where you link to the pages that detail advanced strategies for fighting for and against the cult. No you don't put them on the main page because that will clutter it.

A bad guide is one that's a giant wall of text that's overly fluffed up and full of opinionated bullshit (looking at valid salad's bit about 'power gaming is okay', and the 'don't murderboner' bit on traitor).
A newbie is going to take one glance at it and shit their pants out of fright, and advanced player is just going to go "Yeah.... I'm not reading someone's sperg page"

Security's guides are good. Space Law is unfluffed and tells plainly the basics of what a security officer needs to know to start patrolling and robusting greyshirts. The Guide to Security is more fleshed out and explains things more in depth and lists strategies to counter antags.
Cult, Malf, and Traitor are bad because they're giant imposing walls of text that reads like a newspaper: squished up text that obscures the facts with needless opinions and blurbs that you don't need to know off the bat.

So remember:
-Facts good, opinions bad
-Keep your facts clear of irrelevant fluff and other bullshit
-Keep the basic guide basic, keep the advanced stuff on a separate page.
-Important stuff first, depth and explanation and unimportant things second
-White space, tables, sections, and formatting are essential for ease of reading. We're not print media, space isn't at a premium so use it freely
-I just used the above template to write this guide
bandit

Post by bandit » #9947

Malkevin wrote:A bad guide is one that's a giant wall of text that's overly fluffed up and full of opinionated bullshit (looking at valid salad's bit about 'power gaming is okay', and the 'don't murderboner' bit on traitor).
A newbie is going to take one glance at it and shit their pants out of fright, and advanced player is just going to go "Yeah.... I'm not reading someone's sperg page"

Security's guides are good. Space Law is unfluffed and tells plainly the basics of what a security officer needs to know to start patrolling and robusting greyshirts. The Guide to Security is more fleshed out and explains things more in depth and lists strategies to counter antags.
Cult, Malf, and Traitor are bad because they're giant imposing walls of text that reads like a newspaper: squished up text that obscures the facts with needless opinions and blurbs that you don't need to know off the bat.
The validsalad thing has been removed long ago. I don't know who added the "don't murderboner" thing off the top of my head but it is a fairly recent addition. But in my opinion it's pointless to have separate pages for everything because it is annoying to have to click back and forth. (One good example is botany. All the plants were moved to a separate "Guide to plants," which is stupid and time-consuming for botanists. Should all the chemicals be moved off "Guide to chemistry"?)

As for "walls of text," this is a matter of opinion. When I was a newbie I appreciated having as much information as possible. This was especially the case for Traitor. What seems overkill now is exactly the opposite when it's your first time.

The cult page at any rate has plenty of tables and bullet points so I really don't know what you're talking about. The simplest solution to this is to add images. Unfortunately that requires either having easy sprite access (I don't) or rolling antag (I can possibly get screenshots the next time I get cult, but that may be a while.) There may be some usable images in the upload database, I or someone else would have to check.

admin feedback pls
Brotinheyst

Post by Brotinheyst » #10015

I learned from a fatal time that there is a weapon called a singularity hammer. Perhaps we can put it in 'guide to robust things' next to the energy axe.
Whenever you are getting heated about Space Station 13, always remember that it's just a game.

OOC: Brolaire: Wi should only be allowed to have one job: Station Slut
OOC: Brolaire: #OH
OOC: Bluespace: wi refuses to fuck me
OOC: Bluespace: it's very heartbreaking
kosmos

Post by kosmos » #10268

Brotinheyst wrote:I learned from a fatal time that there is a weapon called a singularity hammer. Perhaps we can put it in 'guide to robust things' next to the energy axe.
Added. And Mjölnir too.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #10312

kosmos wrote:
Brotinheyst wrote:I learned from a fatal time that there is a weapon called a singularity hammer. Perhaps we can put it in 'guide to robust things' next to the energy axe.
Added. And Mjölnir too.
Are both of those admin-spawn only? Maybe that should be included, since most items on there mention how to get them.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

kosmos

Post by kosmos » #10438

Saw Kelenius updating the Guide to Chemistry to a more compact look and had a small idea: http://tgstation13.org/wiki/Talk:Guide_ ... Suggestion
What do you guys think, Y/N?
bandit

Post by bandit » #10441

The Formula column needs to be a lot wider. I dunno. I like the way on the current page -- it's compact without being ridiculous.

admin feedback pls
Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #10444

Needs two things: pictures and texts that appear on hover with formulae, like here.

Sorting is almost pointless here, formula column needs to be a lot wider, and really, I don't see a point in putting them all in one table.
kosmos

Post by kosmos » #10474

Kelenius wrote:Needs two things: pictures and texts that appear on hover with formulae, like here.

Sorting is almost pointless here, formula column needs to be a lot wider, and really, I don't see a point in putting them all in one table.
Pictures? Of bottles with different color reagent inside? Hmm. Alright, well let's just leave it be if current one is good.

Also, how the fuck do I take a picture of the current BoxStation? It takes like stitching up 10 huge pictures if taken with Change view to 128 and F2 and my computer can't handle editing that big image. Jordie told me about https://github.com/N3X15/OpenBYOND but how do I use these tools?
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #10475

Took the liberty of updating the Guide to Security's wiki page in relation to cultists and deconversion.
kosmos

Post by kosmos » #10514

Guide to Combat needs info about at least these weapons: Disabler, Decloner (if it even is a weapon?), Projectile Gun, Chem Sprayer, Uzi, Tommy Gun, Russian Revolver, Silenced Pistol and others I'm sure.

Oh and "Little things that can be game changing" could be updated to the Awesome Misc Stuff again, I updated them to page 2 only. So from page 3 forward updating required. And Awesome Misc Stuff should be cleaned up a little from out-of-date hints (there's probably loads of them), I'll add a needs revision there.
Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #10517

Decloner and chem sprayer are unavailable in normal gameplay.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #10534

chem sprayer is for fluke ops though woefully underused
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #10537

What is this decloner of which you speak? I have seen it under the RnD wiki page.
Spoiler:

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

kosmos

Post by kosmos » #10612

Kelenius wrote:Decloner and chem sprayer are unavailable in normal gameplay.
Alright. This brings us to the next question though: Should items which are unavailable in normal gameplay (as in, only available through admin intervention) be hidden from the wiki altogether? Will they only cause confusion? Do other servers, which use our wiki, use them? We have the Singularity Hammer and Mjölnir already there, which kinda feels silly now that you think about it.
Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #10679

Decloner is a weapon that exists in the game files and even has R&D design, but requires combat tech 8, which is unobtainable in the game, because there is no item with origin combat tech of 7 or above. It fires charges that deal ~amazing~ 40 radiation damage.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #10681

Cloneloss damage is probably one people are more familiar with, the damage you have when you're an incomplete clone. Extremely hard to treat.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #10683

paprika wrote:Cloneloss damage is probably one people are more familiar with, the damage you have when you're an incomplete clone. Extremely hard to treat.
Yeah, except it's not dealing genetic damage.
kosmos

Post by kosmos » #12462

Hey could someone who knows wikicode do a favor? It would be awesome if the Template:Item could be used anywhere without having the "Found in:", "Used for:", "Strategy:" parts. Could it be made so that if one of those is blank, but description has anything, the template would show normally but without those texts?

So we could make a nicer High-risk items -page with item templates, without having the same "Strategy: Steal it." for every single item and/or duplicate info etc. Thanks!
Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #12464

kosmos wrote:Hey could someone who knows wikicode do a favor? It would be awesome if the Template:Item could be used anywhere without having the "Found in:", "Used for:", "Strategy:" parts. Could it be made so that if one of those is blank, but description has anything, the template would show normally but without those texts?

So we could make a nicer High-risk items -page with item templates, without having the same "Strategy: Steal it." for every single item and/or duplicate info etc. Thanks!
It's already posssible, just don't put |strategy= and others into the template, like show at this section.
kosmos

Post by kosmos » #12467

Kelenius wrote:
kosmos wrote:Hey could someone who knows wikicode do a favor? It would be awesome if the Template:Item could be used anywhere without having the "Found in:", "Used for:", "Strategy:" parts. Could it be made so that if one of those is blank, but description has anything, the template would show normally but without those texts?

It's already posssible, just don't put |strategy= and others into the template, like show at this section.
Yes, but my point was that this wouldn't happen:
Or am I missing something here?
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #12472

Through trial, pizza and error I've made a new template for you: http://tgstation13.org/wiki//index.php? ... temUsedFor

This functions identically to the ItemMedium template with the strategy line removed, so all you have to do to generate it is not include a strategy variable (this may have broken some existing item tables, I didn't check)

I couldn't think of a situation where you would only have Found In or just a description, but since I've now figured out how these templates work its pretty simple to make them if they're needed.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
kosmos

Post by kosmos » #12478

Awesome! Thanks, Jordie.
Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #15226

Aright, so surgery page is mostly complete. All it needs now is some distinct pictures for the operations. For eye surgery, gender reassignment and plastic surgery I seriously have no idea. Slime core will probably get pictures for decored slime and a core, lipoplasty will get second picture with meat, and an implanter for implant removal as a second one. Don't know what to add to cavity. Any ideas for these?
kosmos

Post by kosmos » #15255

Info needed:
BoxStation -page needs info about the history of BoxStation, everyone feel free to add in some events in the timeline if I forgot something and anything you want in the story of any boxstation-department evolving. This page can be a huge wall-of-text bunch of stories and such, it's not a guide to anything!
Creatures -page needs info about Statues.
Guide to Combat needs info about gun ammo, magazine sizes, damage and such.
Telescience -page seems to be out of date, no idea how badly. Needs halp.
I can't remember if someone was working on this before, but Head of Personnel -page could use a small list of different accesses (the ones he sees on the ID computer like "Surgery") and what places can be accessed with it (e.g. "Surgery" = Operating Theatre + Medbay Storage).
Reimoo
Byond Username: Reimoo

Post by Reimoo » #23193

I don't know if this has been noted or not, but the selective mute script on the NTSL page doesn't work.
kosmos

Post by kosmos » #23717

Reimoo wrote:I don't know if this has been noted or not, but the selective mute script on the NTSL page doesn't work.
Gun Hog reported he just tested it. It is working properly. Make sure you set your name so that you have mute and unmute access. Also keep in mind that the script only mutes people using the same server where the script is installed. This script will not block intercoms or station bounced radios.
Silavite
Byond Username: Silavite

Post by Silavite » #26465

Would someone be kind enough to add a coordinate map to the wiki? It would help a lot when looking for things with a GPS or messing around with telescience.
kosmos

Post by kosmos » #26484

Silavite wrote:Would someone be kind enough to add a coordinate map to the wiki? It would help a lot when looking for things with a GPS or messing around with telescience.
Added. Post here if they're not up to date.
Silavite

Post by Silavite » #26485

kosmos wrote:
Silavite wrote:Would someone be kind enough to add a coordinate map to the wiki? It would help a lot when looking for things with a GPS or messing around with telescience.
Added. Post here if they're not up to date.
I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this, but what page is it on?
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #26546

Just got the following error:

Database error
A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software.

This was upon searching for "Statue" in the search box.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
WJohnston
Byond Username: WJohnston

Post by WJohnston » #26548

If this thing gets merged https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/4532

Then the guide to aliens may need a fair bit of visual overhaul. There isn't anything majorly game changing aside from nightvision and the looks, but more changes can be expected to come in the future.

EDIT: Now that I look over the alien guide it's really really outdated. Far too many jokes that could confuse new players and beat around the bush.
Apparently I was an director or something.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #26568

Update the botany page with information about the different colors of kudzu vines and what they do.

Also update the botany page with info about what mutating weeded trays can get you.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
bandit

Post by bandit » #29832

Steelpoint, Skasi and I have written a Drone page. Please take a look and make sure it doesn't tell people to do shit they aren't supposed to.

admin feedback pls
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Cipher3 » #29893

Noticed on the wiki that the Station Reference Map on the Engineer page is very much outdated. Some others might be as well, unless someone just forgot that one.
Spoiler:

Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #30057

Added the little bit on Ian's thread about killing him making you valid, since most people don't know/care.
kosmos

Post by kosmos » #30178

Research guide's table needs info about the new drone parts (in the exosuit fabricator?). False alarm that's already there! Awesome.
SMESes were moved to the ex-Secure Construction Area (which was ex-Gravity Generator Room for a while), that place's name, engineering picture and other info on the engineering-page need updating.
Also yeah, paging all alium-experts to update the guide, please.
Silavite

Post by Silavite » #31983

Did a little dusting up in the combat guide. Added a bit for the Big Red button, updated the Chem Sprayer, and put bullets on the shotgun ammo types.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #32118

Updated some of the antag sprites in the job section, added in additional antags. I did not add the gangster antags yet.

Also slightly updated the basic cult guide and how to handle Security.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #32431

Added a note on how to construct the elusive terminal for the SMES.
http://tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_ad ... ction#SMES
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.