Wiki overhaul

(Mainly the wiki)
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Wiki overhaul

Post by Anonmare » #164395

I've took it upon myself to try and update some of the really old, out-of-date pages. I'd appreciate any help, even if it's simply grammar corrections or updating tips/tricks. Anything to help new players especially.

Personal To-Do:-
Syndicate items
Traitor Guide
Mining Guide
Uploading image files for unlinked objects
Removing outdated/garbage info across the wiki
Updating trekchem references to goofchem (I still see references to tricordrazine)

Anything I've missed?
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Wiki overhaul

Post by Stickymayhem » #164396

I will do the murderboning guide my good friend
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
cfitz22
Byond Username: Cfitz22

Post by cfitz22 » #164870

I'll do some work on the toxins area and update the bomb making guide since it's not set up for meta station.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #164881

Someone actually needs to make the stock market wiki instead of the page just displaying (forthcoming)
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #164883

I'll do xenobio at some point because I'm a god at it.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
cfitz22
Byond Username: Cfitz22

Post by cfitz22 » #164886

Is the wiki ever going to be open to new accounts? I can't make one since apparently it's 'closed'.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #164948

it's a single sign on system with the forum.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #165049

I made a template for game modes, but it occurs to me that most of the antags are listed in the jobs template already. Are we cool with that, or do we want to split antags out of jobs?
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #165054

Why not both?

I like the template.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #165084

Well if someone wants free changes for the contest, I can't be assed to put the game mode template on every page. I also made the guides template.
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #165090

cfitz22 wrote:Is the wiki ever going to be open to new accounts? I can't make one since apparently it's 'closed'.
Where are you seeing this at? I need you to tell me, exactly, step by step, what you did to get to a page that told you registration was closed, then give me the url you see it at.

That message shouldn't be showing up
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #165526

Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #165529

Wow the admin page hasn't been updated in forever, updating it with people in the right ranks and with that new template would be dope
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #165637

I love the new scrolling free guides page. Ambivalent about the logo change.
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #166189

Work is being done on Xenobio, mostly updated.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Endozworld
Byond Username: Endozworld

Post by Endozworld » #177664

Could anyone update the surgery guides? I've been a little confused on the limb replacement and all that, plus im sure there are a couple of other surgeries that need to be updated as well.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #177799

Endozworld wrote:Could anyone update the surgery guides? I've been a little confused on the limb replacement and all that, plus im sure there are a couple of other surgeries that need to be updated as well.
Oh yeah I love playing roboticist and then HOLY FUCK WHY IS IT ASKING FOR ME TO BONESAW HIM FIRST REEEEEEEEEE
also, i've been generally been helping around the wiki, including Lavaland
give me feedback on what to add to lavaland and I will, or just do it yourself.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #181482

Endozworld wrote:Could anyone update the surgery guides? I've been a little confused on the limb replacement and all that, plus im sure there are a couple of other surgeries that need to be updated as well.
pro tip: the surgery computer console next to the surgery table lists the next step you have to do at the bottom
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: