Remove ragin mages from the wiki and add to Wizard?

(Mainly the wiki)
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Remove ragin mages from the wiki and add to Wizard?

Post by Armhulen » #177782

As title says.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Remove ragin mages from the wiki and add to Wizard?

Post by Steelpoint » #177783

Wizards and Ragin Mages both link to the same page.

I simply made that link on the 'jobs' page so people could see it as a unique (hah) game mode, as well as to add some flavor text.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #177791

Steelpoint wrote:Wizards and Ragin Mages both link to the same page.

I simply made that link on the 'jobs' page so people could see it as a unique (hah) game mode, as well as to add some flavor text.
I mean, your call really. It just seems a bit much, considering we don't have hand of god on there, and both are kinda rare not rotation modes.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #177813

separate gamemode, separate link
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #177817

iamgoofball wrote:separate gamemode, separate link
But there isn't a separate link, it's the same thing.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #178032

Can't we just combine Wizard and Raging Mages and have the latter start if the former dies too soon/without causing a lot of damage?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #178038

Admins already tend to do this, if the first wizard gets dunked instantly, we can easily hit the button for a second one
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #178072

Ricotez wrote:Can't we just combine Wizard and Raging Mages and have the latter start if the former dies too soon/without causing a lot of damage?
Genius! But it doesn't answer the question regarding the wiki. I would like to see it happen though