List Of Supply Crates

(Mainly the wiki)
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

List Of Supply Crates

Post by Alipheese » #183027

Since I play a great deal as jobs within the great nation of Cargonia, I'd like to take up the wiki page for the list of supply crates and update it and give it a face lift, anything in specific or certain things I need to be aware of or any procedure I should follow?

Edit: Link to page I am speaking of ; https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Supply_crates

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: List Of Supply Crates

Post by Jordie0608 » #183034

You're welcome to change the table templates all you want if you have an improvement in mind for them but otherwise there's not really anything special to keep in mind when editing the page.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Re: List Of Supply Crates

Post by Alipheese » #183070

Just an update on the progress for anyone to see that hasn't the wiki page, or just curious.
Got emergency updated, sec updated, half of sec icons done. Will continue tomorrow.
Hoping to get the rest of sec icons done, engineering, medical and science completely done tomorrow.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.