Antagonist section of jobs is getting too long

(Mainly the wiki)
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Antagonist section of jobs is getting too long

Post by Armhulen » #183266

Whether or not this is a problem with the game, it's getting to be a problem with the wiki, too.

How should we fix this? Is this even a problem?

edit, yeah 20 jobs haha command has two
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: Antagonist section of jobs is getting too long

Post by Jordie0608 » #183366

I wouldn't call this a problem.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
jaxy15
Byond Username: Jaxy15

Post by jaxy15 » #184961

Maybe split it up into a "main antag" section and a "side antag" section?
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #186273

jaxy15 wrote:Maybe split it up into a "main antag" section and a "side antag" section?
Ding ding ding
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #186278

Done. The Antagonist section is now split into Main and Side antagonist, plus each entry has been sorted to be more logical (i.e. cultist just above clockwork cultist, traitor just above nuclear operative), and the side antagonists are sorted in the order you're likeliest to see them.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #186320

Xhuis wrote:Done. The Antagonist section is now split into Main and Side antagonist, plus each entry has been sorted to be more logical (i.e. cultist just above clockwork cultist, traitor just above nuclear operative), and the side antagonists are sorted in the order you're likeliest to see them.
That's great! I can add that to the jobs template if we want.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #186335

Armhulen wrote:
Xhuis wrote:Done. The Antagonist section is now split into Main and Side antagonist, plus each entry has been sorted to be more logical (i.e. cultist just above clockwork cultist, traitor just above nuclear operative), and the side antagonists are sorted in the order you're likeliest to see them.
That's great! I can add that to the jobs template if we want.
Do whatever you like - it's a wiki, anyone can edit whatever they want.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #186472

welp. I tried. For some reason the race section breaks and I can't think of how to fix it.
Spoiler:
{|width=100% border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"
|-
| rowspan = 12 align = "center" | '''[[Jobs]] on /tg/station'''<br>
[[File:jobstemp.png|link=jobs]]
|-
| style="background: #334E6D; color: white; text-align: center;" id="command" |'''Command'''
| '''[[Captain]]''', '''[[Head of Personnel]]'''
|-
| textcolor="white" style="background: #AF6365; text-align: center;" id="security" |'''Security'''
| '''[[Head of Security]]''', [[Security Officer]], [[Warden]], [[Detective]]
|-
| style="background: #ba9b67; text-align: center;" id="engineering" |'''[[Engineering]]'''
| '''[[Chief Engineer]]''', [[Station Engineer]], [[Atmospheric Technician]]
|-
| style="background: #a885a2; text-align: center;" id="science" |'''[[Science]]'''
| '''[[Research Director]]''', [[Scientist]], [[Roboticist]]
|-
| style="background: #8cbcd6; text-align: center;" id="medical" |'''[[Medbay|Medical]]'''
| '''[[Chief Medical Officer]]''', [[Medical Doctor]], [[Chemist]], [[Geneticist]], [[Virologist]]
|-
| style="background: #92b26d; text-align: center;" id="service" | '''Service'''
| [[Janitor]], [[Bartender]], [[Cook]], [[Botanist]], [[Clown]], [[Mime]], [[Chaplain]], [[Librarian]]
|-
| style="background: #898787; text-align: center;" id="civilian" |'''Civilian'''
| [[Quartermaster]], [[Cargo Technician]], [[Shaft Miner]], [[Assistant]], [[Lawyer]]
|-
| style="background: #b1dff9; text-align: center;" id="nonHuman" | '''Non-human'''
| '''[[AI]]''', [[Cyborg]], [[Positronic Brain]], [[Drone]], [[Personal AI]], [[Construct]], [[Adamantine Golem]], [[Ghost]]
|-
| style="background: black; color: white; text-align: center;" id="antagonist" |'''Antagonist'''
| [[Traitor]], [[Changeling]], [[Syndicate guide|Nuclear Operative]], [[Wizard]], [[Shadowling]], [[Abductor]], [[Blob]], [[Devil]], [[Clockwork Cult]]
|-
| textcolor="white" style="background: orange; text-align: center;" id="sideAntagonist" |'''Side Antagonist'''
| [[Holoparasite]],[[Xenomorph]], [[Swarmers]], [[Revenant]], [[Morph]], [[Space Ninja]]
|-
| style="text-align: center;" id="special" | '''Special'''
| '''[[Centcom Official]]''', [[Death squad|Death Squad Officer]], [[Emergency Response Team|Emergency Response Officer]], [[Ian]]
|-
| style="background: #BBCCFF; color: black; text-align: center;" id="race" |'''Races'''
| [[Humans]], [[Lizardperson]], [[Flyperson]], [[Plasmaman]], [[Podman]], [[Guide to races#Human Mutants|Miscellaneous]]
|}
<noinclude>
'''Hey! Listen!''' This template is mirrored on the [[Clown]] and [[Ian]] pages, be sure to periodically check it and make sure it's up to date.
[[Category:Templates]]</noinclude>
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #186917

That looks right. Go ahead and make your change, if it breaks I or someone else can fix it :)
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are