(Mainly the wiki)
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Wiki hit list

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #206423

Things the wiki needs desperately:

- Modular Computers (+laptops/tablets)
- There are new machines and structures that can be built, we have no documentation
- Machines you can put people in (cryo) need some documentation love
- New map images for TG, Meta, Dream, Mini (these will have to be stitched together manually)*
- Stocks+Cargo are in flux
- Bloodcult runed metal has changed
- Chameleon gear
- Fulton recovery system
- Blob changes(?)
- Botany guide is out of date
- Virology(?)
- Redirects (single items to the items page, game modes etc)
- Gulag (+SOPs)
- Malf has been merged into traitor. I'm unsure how to reconcile this
- Nuke op drop pod + war (time limits)
- BEEEEEEEEEEEES

* Full disclosure: I need updated map images for some other projects, but we also need to update room images on the wiki. It's not my place to do so, but I'd love it if we could trade antag tokens for up-to-date maps.

If you want to tackle anything, please feel free to. If you need help or have any questions, I'm all over the place and on IRC in #wikibus
Last edited by Atlanta-Ned on Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Re: Wiki hit list

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #206426

If you're worried that your changes are bad, or aren't sure about the formatting, you can create a page under your userpage on the wiki. Just go to

Code: Select all

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/User:<your-username>/<new-page-here>
and hit Create, next to the search field.

EDIT: If you have a forum account, you have a wiki account as well.
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
ma44
Byond Username: Ma44

Post by ma44 » #206427

Hydro has been updated with the dna extractor and some updates
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #208632

Virology should be up to date, i also updated traitor items (not operative stuff) and the malf ai page.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #208643

Surgeries need updating (again) as they got changed and the wiki doesnt keep up to scratch.
Particularly alium autopsy's.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #208743

peoplearestrange wrote:Surgeries need updating (again) as they got changed and the wiki doesnt keep up to scratch.
Particularly alium autopsy's.

Which surgeries specifically? I glanced through them all, and they seemed to be accurate.

By alien autopsy do you mean xenos or abductors? I couldnt find a separate surgery for abductors on github, and the xeno one is correct.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #208763

The abductors one, its under the guide for abductors. I recently got told it was wrong, and checked the VV order for it and it appeared to be different.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #208847

The experimental dissection surgery is the same in the wiki as in the code, as should be the other surgery procedures. If it's different in game it might be a bug.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #208873

Mining Station and Gulag areas now up to date.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #209406

bees

I asked remie but they said fuck you
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #209413

Bawhoppennn wrote:bees

Oh shit, I totally forgot about bees. We need a guide to beekeeping as well. Or that info needs to be in the hydroponics guide.
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #209647

Atlanta-Ned wrote:

Oh shit, I totally forgot about bees. We need a guide to beekeeping as well. Or that info needs to be in the hydroponics guide.
let's go ahead and put it in a separate guide outside of botany
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #209747

We need ian virus updated
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #209998

I did not say "fuck you"
私は完璧
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #210103

We need a guide to the S&M engine. This is what we currently have. It is insufficient.
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #210688

There's still a few things missing in the infections guide.

Not to mention any guides about plants are WAY out of date
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
factoryman942
Byond Username: Factoryman942

Post by factoryman942 » #211232

Currently ninja-observing into Sybil rounds on Box in order to take screenshots, to make a newer map for it.
So far I've merged screenshots together for Arrivals, and I've got pics for most of sec, most of cargo and the bridge that I'll be putting together when I have time.
:brain:
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #211248

factoryman942 wrote:Currently ninja-observing into Sybil rounds on Box in order to take screenshots, to make a newer map for it.
So far I've merged screenshots together for Arrivals, and I've got pics for most of sec, most of cargo and the bridge that I'll be putting together when I have time.
:brain:
The fastest way is to run your own server and change the view range there. You can get much larger screenshots of the maps. THAT BEING SAID, your screenshots are probably useful to demonstrate certain aspects of the game in situ, so keep it up :D
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #211400

RnD Guide is somewhat outdated - some items are missing from the list, and material costs aren't accurate anymore. No mention of titanium either.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #211408

I updated the rules page syntaxso individual rules can be linked to. Precedents have also been updated to be numbered. Obviously I can't edit the rules page directly*, but all someone has to do is copy the source code from my userspace page :)

*Unless someone wants to give me that power, I promise I'll be good
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #211564

Cool, I updated the main rules page with those changes and a minor error fix.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #211667

I added titanium and the mining upgrades to the RnD Page, updated the plant list with chem production and genetic traits, and started work on the station goals page.

I have no idea of what's missing in the virology page, at most there are a few adminspawn viruses like the corgi transformation that i've never seen used in game.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #211730

If the malf AI page is still existent you could just have it redirect to the traitor page.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #211731

The recipe for Hooch on the food and drinks page is wrong, which therefore makes bacchus' blessing impossible to get unless an admin helps you. It needs 1u of enzyme and no sugar. This seems odd to me because i thought hooch was supposed to be the alcohol you can make without enzyme, but i guess not
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #211749

tedward1337 wrote:If the malf AI page is still existent you could just have it redirect to the traitor page.
It needs to be overhauled now that Malf is part of traitor. I'd do it, but I'm not sure on all the particulars.
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #211776

I rewrote it with mostly up to date information and removing references to the Malf gamemode, and i guess it's okay to keep it separate from straight traitor since the playstyle is very different.

The Hooch recipe was changed a bit ago since it interfered with another reaction.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #211937

TBH I kinda just wanna scrap the traitor page and start from scratch. Or split it up better. I dunno, everything after Illicit Access is just overdone. I'd rather just steal a page from TVTropes and add a YMMV sub-page (CAUTION: TV TROPES LINK) where people can talk about their successful traitor strategies.
factoryman942

Post by factoryman942 » #214315

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #214325

factoryman942 wrote:Box:
w/ pipes : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ku3Y ... EwbzA/view
w/o pipes : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ku3Y ... 1JUkE/view

Will do the rest of the stations.
Oh my god you're amazing. Thank you!!!
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #214466

Added the new maps to the wiki. Right now the links direct to the google drive files.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #214527

Damn. They're not the entire z-level. Should be easy to hack them into something usable though.

EDIT: Boom, got it. Photoshop wizardry :D

EDIT EDIT: If I play my cards right, we'll wind up with a zoomable map of the station, with the pipes/wires on a second layer. After THAT, we'll use the actual map file to generate an interactive "click this tile and find out what's here" feature. LONG TERM, I wanna use that as a base to build a death map and (a very bad) log visualization tool.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #214673

ABORT ABORT! XDTM, you're missing a row of tiles on the AI satellite, just inside the turret tunnel. :( EDIT: This is on the regular view, underfloor render is fine.
factoryman942

Post by factoryman942 » #214828

Atlanta-Ned wrote:Damn. They're not the entire z-level. Should be easy to hack them into something usable though.

EDIT: Boom, got it. Photoshop wizardry :D
what did I do? Did I do something horrifically sanity-destroying? :/

Edit: Like the idea of zoomable/interactive map. Something like Goonstation's map thing, but with the ability to examine individual departments?
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #214965

Atlanta-Ned wrote:ABORT ABORT! XDTM, you're missing a row of tiles on the AI satellite, just inside the turret tunnel. :( EDIT: This is on the regular view, underfloor render is fine.
I see no missing row; and really, the expanded versions are just the same links that factoryman942 gave us. Maybe it just didn't load?

EDIT: If you're doing an interactive map, would adding a coordinate overlay be possible? Like this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/419 ... inates.jpg
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #215007

XDTM wrote:
Atlanta-Ned wrote:ABORT ABORT! XDTM, you're missing a row of tiles on the AI satellite, just inside the turret tunnel. :( EDIT: This is on the regular view, underfloor render is fine.
I see no missing row; and really, the expanded versions are just the same links that factoryman942 gave us. Maybe it just didn't load?

EDIT: If you're doing an interactive map, would adding a coordinate overlay be possible? Like this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/419 ... inates.jpg
I can generate the overlay with JS, but this is supremely helpful in making sure everything's aligned properly :D
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #216097

Should i add description/attacks/loot of lavaland bosses or is that too much of a spoiler?
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #216127

XDTM wrote:Should i add description/attacks/loot of lavaland bosses or is that too much of a spoiler?
Do it
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
factoryman942

Post by factoryman942 » #216411

Maybe have a different page for it, if you're worried about spoilery?
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #216418

factoryman942 wrote:Maybe have a different page for it, if you're worried about spoilery?
XDTM is doing mega fauna
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Professor Hangar
Byond Username: Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #216604

Food and drinks needs some updating; Banana Honk for one is impossible to make now. (since banana juice+sugar fills the container with Laughter. Not sure what that's supposed to do) Also the Moonshine recipe is out of date. (one of those, the one with ethanol and welder fuel)

Also, a ton of syndicate items are missing, last I checked. Especially syndicate bundles.
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #216619

Check again on the syndicate items, i updated them all except the nuke op ones.

Banana Honk's unobtainability is a bug due to conflicting recipes. Hooch recipe fixed.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #218754

Megafauna page is completed: https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Megafauna
I'm working on the Ruins page, it'll take a while.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #220307

Added tendril loot; now i only have to add ruin loot and miners can finally find out what they're looting.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

factoryman942

Post by factoryman942 » #220494

XDTM wrote:Megafauna page is completed: https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Megafauna
I'm working on the Ruins page, it'll take a while.
Hierophant
:honkman:
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #220650

Most lists of items are inaccurate as functions of items have changed over time.

One in specific is the combat items list https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_Combat
Most armor and such is mislabeled and has the wrong picture attached, due to the security sprite wars
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #225542

Armhulen, and everyone else, don't worry about spamming changes. The only thing that matters is getting content up on the wiki. :)
Cobraman202
Byond Username: Cobraman

Post by Cobraman202 » #226202

It also needs a guide to things like the DNA vault and other station objectives.
Player of Aden Mcclymonds, Liliana Murphy, and Darrel Williams.
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #226286

I got started but i only did the BSA so far, and i uploaded the picture of the DNA vault. I'll get around to finishing it.
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Station_Goals
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #226530

I want to put this out there but holy fuck I don't know what was wrong with me when I wrote that borer page

It's fixed now but that first draft my god
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #226532

It's not a big deal, really, and it's much better than starting from zero
a.k.a. Duke Hayka