(Mainly the wiki)
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Site ideas

Post by Wyzack » #80562

Bottom post of the previous page:

miggles wrote:site idea ban all normies
I see /r9k/ is in meme vogue now
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #80570

Remie Richards wrote:This is the image http://steamsignature.com/status/englis ... 138255.png

Checking the url itself does indeed show the picture.
Mine works :D
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #80572

As I said, mine *worked* but everytime I previewed/updated my sig, even with 0 changes, it'd complain about the image.
私は完璧
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #81441

It SHOULD be working now.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #81442

Afraid not my stoned friend.
私は完璧
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #82556

for some reason this website and only this website prevents me from using my forward and back mouse buttons
ive tried it on numerous other sites, steam, etc and it only happens here
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #82718

Hmm, They work for me.

What browser, version (tools -> about or tools -> help -> about), os, and any plugins that might be conflicting?
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #82745

For reference, My forward and backward mouse buttons work fine too.
私は完璧
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #82892

MrStonedOne wrote:It SHOULD be working now.
Just updated my signature, and ran into the same issue as RR.

Image <-- error phpBB gives when trying to preview/whatever with that image added.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #95851

Public polls: YOu can see which voters voted which options

User custom titles: c'mon you know you want this
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #96040

I got that dimensions warning with an imgur link, but I fixed it by adding the file type extension on the end of the link.
Scones

Post by Scones » #98810

P U B L I C P O L L S
U
B
L
I
C

P
O
L
L
S
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #98811

So when i am at the board index and i click on the name of the most recently posted in thread on a board it takes me to that thread and jumps right to the last post that i have not seen in that thread. Is it possible to make it do this any time i click on a thread?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #99150

maybe, but a note: if you click on the orange post icon next to a thread, it will do that.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #99174

Good to know, thanks
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #101203

I guess this is the thread to report shit that's wrong with the site as well? If so: on the home page, under the two buttons that lead to the servers, it says "Sybil and Badger run /tg/station13 code".

Should probably say Bagil instead of Badger or whatever the fuck we're calling the second server now.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #106091

If you can please set polls to have vote changing on by default!
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Scones

Post by Scones » #106321

Still waiting on public polls
Arete
Byond Username: Arete

Post by Arete » #118221

Word limit of 200 on non-thread-starting posts.

Edit: Better, word limit of 1000 across all posts combined per day.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #118259

Arete wrote:Word limit of 200 on non-thread-starting posts.

Edit: Better, word limit of 1000 across all posts combined per day.
Why? This isn't twitter...
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #118288

why would you want a word limit? what problem are you trying to solve? Its not like people make huge walls of text or something like that
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Scones

Post by Scones » #118783

Am I really still asking for public polls?
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #118917

Scones wrote:Am I really still asking for public polls?
Scones, the man who cared too much.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #124906

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127862

Apparently our security certificate expired yesterday? I keep getting privacy violation alerts from chrome every time i try to search or make a post
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #128056

link
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #128150

so when is this bug fixed that TheWiznard so nicely demonstrated and that completely fucked over the way this thread looks?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #128249

link
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #128432

It's a bug with PHPBB itself, not one we can really fix;
https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... 64&start=0
Seeing as it's been around for at least 5 years I don't imagine it'll get dealt with anytime soon so all we can do is edit the post to correct the tags.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #128436

Jordie0608 wrote:It's a bug with PHPBB itself, not one we can really fix;
Seeing as it's been around for at least 5 years I don't imagine it'll get dealt with anytime soon so all we can do is edit the post to correct the tags.
that sucks I guess
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #128477

bugs left in the code for 5 years, I didn't know bethesda developed phpBB
Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #128482

Ricotez, don't make me laugh like this.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #128484

Jordie0608 wrote:It's a bug with PHPBB itself, not one we can really fix;
phpBB is open source and fairly easy to understand and work with. You should be able to fix these bugs.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
MrStonedOne
Host

Post by MrStonedOne » #202194

After pressure from kor, I have made it so you can now add mods and admins to your foe list.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #202265

Jesus christ what a necro mso
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #202590

MrStonedOne wrote:After pressure from kor, I have made it so you can now add mods and admins to your foe list.
Adds MSO to foe list

[youtube]8PaoLy7PHwk[/youtube]
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #229092

Add reaction emojis to posts. It worked for github, why not the forums? :honk:
Limey
Byond Username: Limed00d

Post by Limey » #229112

I get enough boxes as it is on other forums
Usually plays as Aya Shameimaru, Remilia Scarlet or Rumia Kuroda depending.
Spoiler:
NSFW:
Swept
Byond Username: Swept

Post by Swept » #595863

Rule 8. still states that all shitposts go in the hut, which has been deleted.

5 year necro-revival, call me a fuckin lich-king.
DON'T PLAY SPACE STATION 14
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #596110

Delete the site coward
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness