Site ideas

(Mainly the wiki)
User avatar
peoplearestrange
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Site ideas

Postby peoplearestrange » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:14 am #47286

Ooooh! Crap, totally missed your post. Sorry
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box



User avatar
Nienhaus
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:18 am
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Re: Site ideas

Postby Nienhaus » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:48 pm #47449

peoplearestrange wrote:Ooooh! Crap, totally missed your post. Sorry

It's fine...
Hey.

User avatar
Jeb
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:01 pm
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Re: Site ideas

Postby Jeb » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:34 am #49991

forums -> xenforo when

phpbb a shit.
Image
Unbiased Global Moderator
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Image

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Site ideas

Postby oranges » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:26 pm #50774

forums -> vichan when

forums a shit

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Site ideas

Postby miggles » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:39 pm #50780

pls fix spoilers in spoilers
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
Jeb
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:01 pm
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Re: Site ideas

Postby Jeb » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:10 pm #55942

Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

y i cant search pls fix
Image
Unbiased Global Moderator
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Image

User avatar
peoplearestrange
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Site ideas

Postby peoplearestrange » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:12 pm #59022

Can we arrange the "Official Business" section to be above the FNR thread? It doesn't really see enough traffic as its so low down, plus theres no reason FNR needs to be high up either
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Site ideas

Postby MrStonedOne » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:20 pm #59081

Sure, i guess. one moment.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

User avatar
Ikarrus
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:17 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: Site ideas

Postby Ikarrus » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:30 am #62134

Can we move the Official Business section to the top of the forums? It looks like we're edging towards using it as a general announcements forum and it'd be nice to have maximum visibility for it.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?

User avatar
Balut
 
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:22 am
Byond Username: Balut

Re: Site ideas

Postby Balut » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:31 am #62233

I don't know if this goes here, but I can't see [youtube] stuff, both when I post them and when other people post them. Yes, I know to only use the ID dealie, not the full url. Browser is Chrome, and I've got that one Magic Actions addon dealie.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars

Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs

An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?

http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Site ideas

Postby MrStonedOne » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:15 pm #62396

Balut wrote:I don't know if this goes here, but I can't see [youtube] stuff, both when I post them and when other people post them. Yes, I know to only use the ID dealie, not the full url. Browser is Chrome, and I've got that one Magic Actions addon dealie.


This is a security thing i need to get around to fixing.

the Youtube embed runs over unencrypted web (http) but the site runs over encrypted web (https). Something browsers have started doing is blocking unencrypted active content(active meaning anything thats not a static image) on encrypted pages to prevent somebody being able to intercept the active content and inject things that let them see the encrypted content on the page.

Encryption, and more importantly, doing encryption right, has became a big thing since the nsa/snowden leaks, and browsers are now enforcing best practices in that regard.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

Jalleo
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:27 pm
Byond Username: Jalleo

Re: Site ideas

Postby Jalleo » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:05 am #62616

MrStonedOne wrote:
Balut wrote:I don't know if this goes here, but I can't see [youtube] stuff, both when I post them and when other people post them. Yes, I know to only use the ID dealie, not the full url. Browser is Chrome, and I've got that one Magic Actions addon dealie.


This is a security thing i need to get around to fixing.

the Youtube embed runs over unencrypted web (http) but the site runs over encrypted web (https). Something browsers have started doing is blocking unencrypted active content(active meaning anything thats not a static image) on encrypted pages to prevent somebody being able to intercept the active content and inject things that let them see the encrypted content on the page.

Encryption, and more importantly, doing encryption right, has became a big thing since the nsa/snowden leaks, and browsers are now enforcing best practices in that regard.


Good to know

Edit: Could we get custom emoticons for SS13 specific stuff?

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Site ideas

Postby Wyzack » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:37 pm #65916

So i often get this message when attempting to view my posts

"Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."

It is really annoying and i am curious what causes it. It usually goes away after a few minutes
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Site ideas

Postby MrStonedOne » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:58 pm #65987

The forum prevents searches when the servers 1 minute load average is over a certain number.

Viewing your posts counts as a search since it uses the searching backend internally.

I might modify that limit to only apply to full text searches though, as only those actually use any noticeable amount of cpu
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Site ideas

Postby oranges » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:19 am #66568

Wiki subforum would be nice thanks

kosmos
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:59 pm
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Re: Site ideas

Postby kosmos » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:11 am #66834

oranges wrote:Wiki subforum would be nice thanks

Quoted for emphasis. Wiki really needs some TLC because it is essential for being competent on most jobs. New stuff is getting added to the game and the changelog usually doesn't give enough info about them.

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Site ideas

Postby MrStonedOne » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:47 am #66837

oranges wrote:Wiki subforum would be nice thanks

kosmos wrote:Wiki really needs some TLC because it is essential for being competent on most jobs. New stuff is getting added to the game and the changelog usually doesn't give enough info about them.


Done
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Site ideas

Postby miggles » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:51 am #66838

please put this subforum back under the roleplaying one
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Site ideas

Postby miggles » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:01 am #67446

miggles wrote:please put this subforum back under the roleplaying one
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
Loonikus
 
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:20 am
Byond Username: Loonicus

Re: Site ideas

Postby Loonikus » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:16 am #67447

So are we ever going to get records and data like the stuff Erro used to compile? There used to be full records of every round type results, traitor items bought, a casualty hotmap, job popularity, and more all on the main page.

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Site ideas

Postby MrStonedOne » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:21 am #67448

Jalleo wrote:Could we get custom emoticons for SS13 specific stuff?


Done: :toolbox: :wetfloorsign: :pen: :paper: :paperwrote: :d6: :d20: :id: :capid: :ian: :surprised: :sad: :reallyhappy: :happy: :face: :superhappy: :cat: :mad: :bluetank: :ai: :toysword: :clean: :tile: :medbot: :thelaw: :head: :ninja: :honkman: :silentman: :unknownman: :owlman: :pigman: :neigh: :monkey: :xeno: :hug: :heart: :igloves: :capgun: :revolver: :disk: :singulo: :engie: :newcop: :cardborg: :shades: :brain: :flash: :flashbang: :c4: :burn: :salt: :popcorn: :burger: :donut: :donut2: :faggot: :beer: :whiskey: :peel: :honk: :bball:

Its all of the ooc emoji-whatevers with the same triggers


Loonikus wrote:So are we ever going to get records and data like the stuff Erro used to compile? There used to be full records of every round type results, traitor items bought, a casualty hotmap, job popularity, and more all on the main page.


In due time, i've been busy with school so all of that is being slowly worked on.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
Nienhaus
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:18 am
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Re: Site ideas

Postby Nienhaus » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:47 am #67452

:head: :head: :head:
Hey.

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Site ideas

Postby miggles » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:25 am #67466

miggles wrote:
miggles wrote:please put this subforum back under the roleplaying one

:heart: please :heart:
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Site ideas

Postby Saegrimr » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:28 am #67468

Did pages get doubled in size or something?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Site ideas

Postby MrStonedOne » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:33 am #67470

Ya, when i went to add the ss13 smilies to that post, it bitched about a 5 smilie limit, so i removed that limit, and while i was in there, i figured i'd raise the topics per page and posts per page numbers
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Site ideas

Postby miggles » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:07 am #67487

um fuck no
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

Alex Crimson
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 pm
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: Site ideas

Postby Alex Crimson » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:18 am #67491

Eh... why do we need ranks?

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
Jordie0608
Site Admin
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:33 pm
Location: Spiderland, Australia
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: Site ideas

Postby Jordie0608 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:42 am #67507

Aside from being a bad idea, what would such a system even track?
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.

User avatar
Ikarrus
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:17 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: Site ideas

Postby Ikarrus » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:49 am #67509

It you say post counts you can fuck right off
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Site ideas

Postby MrStonedOne » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:14 am #67514

Ikarrus wrote:It you say post counts you can fuck right off
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Site ideas

Postby miggles » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:16 am #67543

no post count is a great idea because it gives paprika and myself more things to inflate our egos with
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Site ideas

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:54 pm #67572

Why isn't the admin the HoP, then?
Codermin obviously gets to be RD. Or maybe CE. Either case, a head no one listens to in SS13.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Scones
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 am
Location: cooler than thou
Byond Username: Scones

Re: Site ideas

Postby Scones » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:17 pm #67616

DemonFiren wrote:Why isn't the admin the HoP, then?
Codermin obviously gets to be RD. Or maybe CE. Either case, a head no one listens to in SS13.


A head nobody listens to, but is nevertheless subjected to their will when they start fucking with the station's key systems
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Site ideas

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:40 pm #67628

See? It fits!

Maybe...
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

Incoming
Github User
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 pm
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Re: Site ideas

Postby Incoming » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:57 am #75846

"Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."

That's what happens all the time when I try to search, including the very much needed "View new posts" feature.

If this is intended this is beans, if it's not intended please fix it oh god, If it's just me clearing all cookies didn't help.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Patreon - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Site ideas

Postby Wyzack » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:23 pm #75897

Yeah same here, was really bad last night.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Site ideas

Postby NikNakFlak » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:17 pm #75974

I would still like it if the new message button became a different color if you have a new pm.
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
Jeb
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:01 pm
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Re: Site ideas

Postby Jeb » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:51 am #76013

MrStonedOne wrote:The forum prevents searches when the servers 1 minute load average is over a certain number.

Viewing your posts counts as a search since it uses the searching backend internally.

I might modify that limit to only apply to full text searches though, as only those actually use any noticeable amount of cpu


If you need this setting activated, then you have MySQL configured HORRIBLY wrong.

Also, fix this shit.
Image
Unbiased Global Moderator
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Image

User avatar
Jeb
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:01 pm
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Re: Site ideas

Postby Jeb » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:10 am #78802

Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Fix it.
Image
Unbiased Global Moderator
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Image

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Site ideas

Postby Wyzack » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:45 am #78814

MSO please, it is fucking maddening
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Site ideas

Postby MrStonedOne » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:56 am #78856

When this happens a lot, you should probably pm me so I get the pm email.

This is the web client for byond account linking acting up and hogging all the cpu.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Site ideas

Postby miggles » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:41 pm #78931

site idea ban all normies
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
Remie Richards
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe
Byond Username: CrimsonVision

Re: Site ideas

Postby Remie Richards » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:19 am #80386

An image that was sat in my signature for a long time perfectly fine is now unable to be determined.
Just confused is all.
私は完璧

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Site ideas

Postby MrStonedOne » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:47 pm #80460

Most likely a hiccup from the server move i did a few days ago.

What's the img url? I'll look into it
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

User avatar
Remie Richards
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe
Byond Username: CrimsonVision

Re: Site ideas

Postby Remie Richards » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:21 pm #80537

This is the image http://steamsignature.com/status/englis ... 138255.png

Checking the url itself does indeed show the picture.
私は完璧

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Site ideas

Postby Wyzack » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:07 am #80562

miggles wrote:site idea ban all normies


I see /r9k/ is in meme vogue now
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

PreviousNext

Return to Site, Forums, And Wiki

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users