Moderator Application

(Mainly the wiki)
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Moderator Application

Post by Timbrewolf » #224199

I was a forum admin previously, I have the most posts of anyone, and recently placed fifth in the headmin election.

My reason for wanting to be a mod again is simply that I continue to enjoy the forums and community we have here, more so than the in-game community even, and would like to continue my role from before.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Moderator Application

Post by peoplearestrange » #224206

As I said in a PM. Honestly I think you'd be more use being a game admin. Having someone with experience of how things were and also being fresh to the role would probably help no end.

I think being a game admin would be more useful. Plus game admins seem to get mod powers these days. I think I'm only global mod these days because its a different colour text.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #224214

I disagree. Looking at the forums moderators listed above this subforum, just as an example, only MisterPerson has logged in within the last month.

I dont particulaly want to administrate over the game again, I dont play it. Conversely I have more activity than anyone else on the forums and was previously an admin here. That is, the red text forum headmin equivalent.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #224216

To be an admin you have to be active, and anon shouldn't have to be active in a game he doesn't really like. Just give him forum mod already man
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #224218

One of the most skilled people i know in internet tard wrangling, the perfect man for the job
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #224220

As far as I know there's no difference between board mods and global mods anymore. I think MSO just merged everything.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #224225

A horrible idea.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #224226

NikNakFlak wrote:A horrible idea.
Excellent lets do it!
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #224228

A really horrible idea.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #224231

Board mods only have mod privileges on the boards they were assigned to. Global mods have privileges on every board.
As for giving them board mod, the majority of their posts seem to be in NTR hut, which really doesn't need a mod. Outside of headmin election stuff, they've only posted in off topic and video games really. Since the only major place that needs moderating is FNR, and you've expressed disinterest in the game itself, I don't see much of a reason for another mod.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #224236

I may not have interest in playing the gsme but when it comes to FNR I wrote the rules of engagement for posting there, so I figure I know pretty well what belongs or doesnt.

Having a third party moderate that segment of the forums that isnt biased for admins or players would be beneficial as well.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #224256

An extremely horrible idea.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #224258

the point of NTR is no moderation what the fuck
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #224261

Anon has come to claim his stolen throne. Little does he know that his usurper has done a better job than him.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #224268

you should always be wary of those who go for power after being spurned
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #224280

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you should always be wary of those who go for power after being spurned
I think you're reading a little too deeply into this? I don't feel spurned, I placed rather highly for someone who showed up out of nowhere after not having played the game in over a year.

I just wanted to help curate a forum I spend a lot of time on. Since my request to do so was denied here and I'm barred from participating in the admin team again I just have to let someone else do it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #224287

Timbrewolf wrote:I placed rather highly for someone who showed up out of nowhere after not having played the game in over a year.
Yeah and Shadowdimentio somehow managed to get 6 votes, who cares.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #224294

Hey friend I'm just saying I'm satisfied with the amount of votes I got. I already have one NikNakFlak I don't need your grief too.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #224324

NO MORE FURRYS IN POWER REEE
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #224327

calzilla1 wrote:NO MORE FURRYS IN POWER REEE
I was a furry long before I even started playing here, so two out of the three /tg/station hosts have been furries.

For each one of us who is or has become public there are at least two more who aren't.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #224354

The reality is the only forum that gets active moderation is FNR, and that's done by the admins.

Most of the others seem to get by just fine without it, although it would be nice to see occasional cleanup in coding feedback for particularly hate filled posts that don’t' add to the discussion. (would be nice if maintainers had mod there, but that's a story for a different thread)

The reason the moderator list is so heavily neglected is that in reality it just doesn't seem to be particularly needed.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #224362

To put it another way:

Even if it's a completely useless position that does nothing, after everything I've done for this community I think I'm owed at least the right to have a fancy colored name and the amount of trust to shove some forum posts around that don't appear where they belong. Consider it a retirement package.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #224373

Or, ya know, no, because it's a horrible idea.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #224375

Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf wrote:I placed rather highly for someone who showed up out of nowhere after not having played the game in over a year.
I would be a good admin if you cucks would let me
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #224376

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:
welcome to the club
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #224380

Timbrewolf wrote:To put it another way:

Even if it's a completely useless position that does nothing, after everything I've done for this community I think I'm owed at least the right to have a fancy colored name and the amount of trust to shove some forum posts around that don't appear where they belong. Consider it a retirement package.
All this over a forum title? Just ask MSO to put one together for you
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #224381

oranges wrote:
Timbrewolf wrote:To put it another way:

All this over a forum title? Just ask MSO to put one together for you
next ill be getting a tactical black "Head Smith" tag or some shit

every day we drift further from gods light

(even though ive done jackshit for this community besides shill freedom)

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #224384

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:
Yeah man get rid of all the rules you frequently break and claim to not even want to follow and you're a star player.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #224385

I think you need to look up the definition of frequently
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #224386

Saegrimr wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:
Yeah man get rid of all the rules you frequently break and claim to not even want to follow and you're a star player.
>implying thats not what admins do

yeah ok

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #224397

John_Oxford wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:

yeah ok
if you actually think this then now you know why youre not an admin
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #224405

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Moderator Application

Post by nsos » #224415

i sprinkled blackheads in the blunt and did the kamehameha hand motion at my dad when he died in the hospital
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #224416

When can you start?
nsos

Post by nsos » #224418

basically immediately but i can only work a max of 20 hrs per week this is a work study job for federal student aid
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #224421

good luck
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #224655

Kor wrote:When can you start?
Yesterday
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #224984

PKPenguin321 wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:

yeah ok
im genuinely concerned for your own well being if you think anything i say is sincere ;)

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #225099

John_Oxford wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:

yeah ok
im genuinely concerned for your own well being if you think anything i say is sincere ;)
I'm only replying to this so I can get into the quote mountain.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #225125

TheNightingale wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:

yeah ok
I'm only replying to this so I can get into the quote mountain.
it's a long way to the top camper
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #227488

:+1:
he'll do fine
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227523

Just a note that you guys claimed to not need any mods and now Tonto is back spamming anti-semetic meme threads all over and you arent doing shit about it.

Top fucking kek
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #227534

it's more like we don't need you
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #227537

That's sawrge, not tonto
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227751

lzimann wrote:it's more like we don't need you
I'm being told I'm unfit to do work by someone who wont do any themselves.

Instead of being salty you could just go delete the problem threads yourself and prove you're capable of something.

Instead you choose to be here, arguing with me again.
NikNakFlak wrote:That's sawrge, not tonto
I thought the one good thing you brought to the table was the ability to cyberstalk others and figure out their identities. Guess you aren't even good for that anymore. Ayy.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #227780

Timbrewolf wrote:
NikNakFlak wrote:That's sawrge, not tonto
I thought the one good thing you brought to the table was the ability to cyberstalk others and figure out their identities. Guess you aren't even good for that anymore. Ayy.
nnf is right sorry
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227788

The multi-headed hydra that is sawrge

Where does it end?

A sawrge around every corner. There he is at your window while you sleep. See him out of the corner of your rearview mirror while you drive to work. Under your eyelids when you blink.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
nsos

Post by nsos » #228010

im sawrge
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #228013

You want to help so much but won't even use the report function for bad posts.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #228047

nsos wrote:im sawrge