Request: Xenobio Color-blind Friendly Diagram

(Mainly the wiki)
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Request: Xenobio Color-blind Friendly Diagram

Post by Cobby » #261604

Some of our players are colorblind and have asked for a colorblind friendly diagram of this

I will probably do one later if no one adds it but if someone gets bored and wants something to do I'd greatly appreciate it [and i'm sure the ones needing it will as well]. That or I guess you could put in each slime section what each slime comes from / turns into, although that would probably be more difficult.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Request: Xenobio Color-blind Friendly Diagram

Post by Saegrimr » #261606

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:Some of our players are colorblind and have asked for a colorblind friendly diagram of this

I will probably do one later if no one adds it but if someone gets bored and wants something to do I'd greatly appreciate it [and i'm sure the ones needing it will as well]. That or I guess you could put in each slime section what each slime comes from / turns into, although that would probably be more difficult.
I sorta did this for myself already last year but it's out of date since the items have changed.

tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #261609

Saegrimr wrote:
ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:Some of our players are colorblind and have asked for a colorblind friendly diagram of this

I sorta did this for myself already last year but it's out of date since the items have changed.

Thanks, I'll probably add it to the wiki with a disclaimer it may be OOD later
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #261720

The primary functions are pretty much correct, it would be very hard to convey all the secondary or tertiary functions in small icons so i think that's great.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.