Trucks

How, what and why to code in BYOND.

Moderators: MisterPerson, Code Maintainers

User avatar
calzilla1
 
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:55 pm
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Re: Trucks

Postby calzilla1 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:30 pm #353499

Alipheese wrote:
Grazyn wrote:I think that adding trucks is not very sensitive to current events.

Who cares if 6 people died?

Yeah, but from the hands of whom?
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote:The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.

Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?



User avatar
JStheguy
 
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:49 am
Byond Username: JStheguy

Re: Trucks

Postby JStheguy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:24 pm #354001

calzilla1 wrote:
Alipheese wrote:
Grazyn wrote:I think that adding trucks is not very sensitive to current events.

Who cares if 6 people died?

Yeah, but from the hands of whom?

At the hands of a high-capacity assault truck!

User avatar
calzilla1
 
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:55 pm
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Re: Trucks

Postby calzilla1 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:35 pm #354005

JStheguy wrote:
calzilla1 wrote:
Alipheese wrote:
Grazyn wrote:I think that adding trucks is not very sensitive to current events.

Who cares if 6 people died?

Yeah, but from the hands of whom?

At the hands of a high-capacity assault truck!

Trucks dont kill people, Mohamed molls kill people (though never (((people))) for whatever reason)
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote:The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.

Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?

Doctor Pork
 
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Re: Trucks

Postby Doctor Pork » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:14 pm #431161

I love that red truck so much is this ever happening?
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander

Image
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad

Image
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle

User avatar
Floiven
 
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:20 pm
Byond Username: Brak7000

Re: Trucks

Postby Floiven » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:33 pm #431212

Making them a point sink so that miners are encouraged to get loadspoints sounds fun, let the crew in lavaland pimp out their sweet rides and go around running over the local fauna and each other. Maybe restrict them to lavaland only (unless a traitor emags their production or something)

Also there needs to be a radio upgrade so you can play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA

User avatar
iamgoofball
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: Trucks

Postby iamgoofball » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:01 pm #431225

Floiven wrote:Making them a point sink so that miners are encouraged to get loadspoints sounds fun, let the crew in lavaland pimp out their sweet rides and go around running over the local fauna and each other. Maybe restrict them to lavaland only (unless a traitor emags their production or something)

Also there needs to be a radio upgrade so you can play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA

>not playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGyOOUAn2oI on repeat

Previous

Return to Coding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users