Profiler Averages Since Round Replays Were Added

How, what and why to code in BYOND.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Profiler Averages Since Round Replays Were Added

Post by bobbahbrown » #556420

Hello,

Using the power of MelonNET infrastucture I have taken some averages which may be useful to decreasing our seemingly constant 30-60% time dilation since we added yog replays.

The averages found on the spreadsheet below are from Round 134106 to Round 135027.

Google Sheets edition

Raw CSV data hosted on GitHub (This Period)

Raw CSV data for previous 800 rounds, hosted on GitHub

Edit: I added previous 800~ rounds to this dataset to be able to compare to, and consequently added that comparison to the google sheet.
Last edited by bobbahbrown on Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: Profiler Averages Since Round Replays Were Added

Post by Nabski » #556421

I don't know what this means but it seems like maybe it's useful so good job.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #556422

thank you strange bee creature
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #556424

Why is getorgan so expensive?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #556427

so the lag was caused by spyware? old news
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #556428

Added previous 800~ rounds of data to allow a comparison to the previous period, should help highlight changes

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #556481

if only the jews can access the replays then obviously not worth
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: