Chem grenade weirdness

How, what and why to code in BYOND.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Chem grenade weirdness

Post by Vekter » #560364

Has anyone else had some reactions just not work in chem grenades? For instance, Beesplosion just fizzles when I make it in a grenade but normally making it works fine. It's 1p honey, 1p strange reagent, and 1p radium.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Re: Chem grenade weirdness

Post by nianjiilical » #560386

can confirm the last time i tried to make a bee grenade it just didnt do anything
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #560387

i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #560390

Vekter wrote:Has anyone else had some reactions just not work in chem grenades? For instance, Beesplosion just fizzles when I make it in a grenade but normally making it works fine. It's 1p honey, 1p strange reagent, and 1p radium.
Whats weird is with the beesplosion is how it shoots the radium all over the floors, its not just fizzling. For some reason it just doesnt react
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #560392

i did a pr to fix it but orange closed it saying it would break bees spawning from inside a locker or something like that, bug is that the bees are being new() inside the grenade (lol) instead of turf
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #560414

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:i did a pr to fix it but orange closed it saying it would break bees spawning from inside a locker or something like that, bug is that the bees are being new() inside the grenade (lol) instead of turf
Can you link me that PR?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #560429