We actually need more junkmail lines *SUBMIT YOURS IN THIS THREAD*

How, what and why to code in BYOND.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

We actually need more junkmail lines *SUBMIT YOURS IN THIS THREAD*

Post by Armhulen » #616183

We have too few junkmail lines in the game, like 14 or 15 plus a few oddball ones like the artefact/secret numbers. This means the same junkmail can roll too often in specific circumstances. Wanna help me add some more? Post your junkmail in this thread:

GOOD EXAMPLES OF JUNKMAIL:

Loyal customer, DonkCo Customer Service. We appreciate your brand loyalty support. As such, it is our responsibility and pleasure to inform you of the status of your package. Your package for one "Moth-Fuzz Parka" has been delayed. Due to local political tensions, an animal rights group has seized and eaten your package. We appreciate the patience, DonkCo

MESSAGE FROM CENTCOM HIGH COMMAND: DO NOT ACCEPT THE FRIEND REQUEST OF TICKLEBALLS THE CLOWN. HE IS NOT FUNNY AND ON TOP OF THAT HE WILL HACK YOUR NTNET ACCOUNT AND MAKE YOU UNFUNNY TOO. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR SPACECREDITS!!!!! SPREAD THE WORD. ANYONE WHO BECOMES FRIENDS WITH TINKLEBALLS THE CLOWN IS GOING TO LOSE ALL OF THEIR SPACECREDITS AND LOOK LIKE A HUGE IDIOT.

i WAS A NORMAL BOY AND I CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL AND I WANTED TO PLAY SOME ORION TRAIL WHICH IS A VERY FUN GAME BUT WHEN WENT TO ARCADE MACHINE SOMETHING WAS WEIRD TEH LOGO HASD BLOD IN IT AND I BECAME VERY SCARE AND I CHECK OPTIONS AND TEHRES ONLY 1 "GO BACK" I CKLICK IT AND I SEE CHAT SI EMPTY THERE'S ONLY ONE CHARACTER CALLED "CLOSE TEH GAME " AND I GO TO ANOTHER MACHINE AND PLAY THERE BUT WHEN I PLAY GAME IS FULL OF BLOOD AND DEAD BODIES FROM SPACEMAN LOOK CLOSER AND SEE CLOWN AND CLOWN COMES CLOSER AND LOOKS AT ME AND SAYS "DON'T SAY I DIKDNT' WWARN YOU" AND CLOWN CLOSEUP APPEARS WITH BLOOD-RED HYPERREALISTIC EYES AND HE TELLS ME "YOU WILL BE THE NEXT ONE" AND ARCADE MACHINE POWER SHUT OFF AND THAT NITE CLOWN APPEAR AT MY WINDOW AND KILL ME AT 3 AM AND NOW IM DEAD AND YOU WILL BE TRHNE NEXT OEN UNLESS YOU PASTE THIS STORY TO 10 NTNET FRIENDS

hello 👋👋 nanotrasens! fuck 👈👌 the syndicate! they 👵 got ☄ me 😍😰 questioning my 🤰 loyalty to nanotraben! so 👌💯 please 😫 lets ⛔👀 gather our 📸💩 energy 😎 and 💰🔣 QUICK. 😲 send this 🗑👈 to 💦💊 10 😂😂 other loyal 💯 nanotraysens to 💦🤔 show we 🐶 dont 🙅🚫 take 🛍 nothing from 😂 the ✝ syndicate!! bless your 👉🏼 heart 😍💔

I think you get the point. in character, stupid as fuck, and editted copypasta welcome. post away!
Bigmaneatchip555
Byond Username: Bigmaneatchip555

Re: We actually need more junkmail lines *SUBMIT YOURS IN THIS THREAD*

Post by Bigmaneatchip555 » #616184

We make junkmail take posts from the gupta corner
PM ME SILLY MEMES?
shelteredfreak
Byond Username: Shelteredfreak

Post by shelteredfreak » #616189

can we make it possible to just make a junkmail that just says "behind you" and spawns something on the edge of the players screen as well as ties their shoes to trip them. I have had some spooky shit like that happen before and I want others to feel this.
Dan Ross by default, Pogchamper as Mime, Not Funny as Clown, Benign as AI/Borg
Stuff here
Spoiler:
Ignoring the most brutal murder happening right next to me just so I can live to see another day
Trying to make everyone more happy by hugging, sculpting, taking pictures of, drawing stuff of crewmembers
ONLY THE MOST ROBUST USE PACIFIST TRAIT
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #616194

shelteredfreak wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:36 am can we make it possible to just make a junkmail that just says "behind you" and spawns something on the edge of the players screen as well as ties their shoes to trip them. I have had some spooky shit like that happen before and I want others to feel this.
actually yeah that is possible, there is a very small pool of junkmail that have odd effects
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #616195

Bigmaneatchip555 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:01 am We make junkmail take posts from the gupta corner
This is honestly brilliant
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Valorium
Byond Username: Valorium

Post by Valorium » #616206

Code: Select all

SUBJECT LINE: REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
BODY:
I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Space Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. 
He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 2479. 
He was on a later Space Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Space Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 2489. 
He was stranded there in 2490 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. 
His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. T
here have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. 
He is in good humor, but wants to come home. 
In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 Space Credits. 
This is held in a trust at the Space Lagos National Savings and Trust Association.
 If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Space Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth.
 I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 Space Credits. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. 
In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde 
This is a real Nigerian Prince scam email taken off of Gizmodo, edited mildly. Enjoy.
Native Manuellian and Shiptest admin. Ignore me.

Also the author of several drone adventures.
EuSouAFazenda
Byond Username: EuSouAFazenda

Post by EuSouAFazenda » #616207

This is a galactic emergency.

DO NOT TRUST PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE "DAVID BOWIE", "THE ORIGINAL STARMAN" OR "THE BEST SINGER OF THE 20TH CENTURY". "MAJOR TOM" IS NOT A CENTCOMM OFFICIAL.

David died in 2016. David is NOT alive. Do not listen to the syndicate; any and all sights of mr. Bowie are either a halucination or a byproduct of syndicate tomfoolery.
He is not "waiting in the sky" or "wanting to see us" but he WILL "blow your mind" with a revolver.
Do NOT "let the children loose it",
Do NOT "let the children use it" and
SPECIALLY do NOT "let the children boogie".

I repeat. DO NOT TRUST "THE ORIGINAL STARMAN". It is not "all worthwhile"; do not heed his advice.

With attention,
Centcom.
I remade the beach away mission
shelteredfreak
Byond Username: Shelteredfreak

Post by shelteredfreak » #616209

Armhulen wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:52 am
shelteredfreak wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:36 am can we make it possible to just make a junkmail that just says "behind you" and spawns something on the edge of the players screen as well as ties their shoes to trip them. I have had some spooky shit like that happen before and I want others to feel this.
actually yeah that is possible, there is a very small pool of junkmail that have odd effects
absolutely epic, I cant wait for some random assistant to start screaming about ghosts or something after opening the wrong junk mail.
Dan Ross by default, Pogchamper as Mime, Not Funny as Clown, Benign as AI/Borg
Stuff here
Spoiler:
Ignoring the most brutal murder happening right next to me just so I can live to see another day
Trying to make everyone more happy by hugging, sculpting, taking pictures of, drawing stuff of crewmembers
ONLY THE MOST ROBUST USE PACIFIST TRAIT
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #616215

EuSouAFazenda wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:08 pm This is a galactic emergency.

DO NOT TRUST PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE "DAVID BOWIE", "THE ORIGINAL STARMAN" OR "THE BEST SINGER OF THE 20TH CENTURY". "MAJOR TOM" IS NOT A CENTCOMM OFFICIAL.

David died in 2016. David is NOT alive. Do not listen to the syndicate; any and all sights of mr. Bowie are either a halucination or a byproduct of syndicate tomfoolery.
He is not "waiting in the sky" or "wanting to see us" but he WILL "blow your mind" with a revolver.
Do NOT "let the children loose it",
Do NOT "let the children use it" and
SPECIALLY do NOT "let the children boogie".

I repeat. DO NOT TRUST "THE ORIGINAL STARMAN". It is not "all worthwhile"; do not heed his advice.

With attention,
Centcom.
added
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #616219

A classic email chain letter, with very minor edits.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #616244

I spent a lot of time writing up this one please consider it for junkmail.
► Show Spoiler
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #616248

Domitius wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:41 am I spent a lot of time writing up this one please consider it for junkmail.
► Show Spoiler
rethemed but def added
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #616254

I spent way too much time on this.
Spoiler:
Unlinked Gell Inc. Smart Printer V23a automatically corrected this printout using DonkCorrect® (free trial). Upgrade your MyGell subscription to Premium Lite or higher to change automatic text correction settings. This printout is not for commercial use. To remove this message, upgrade your MyGell subscription to Premium Gold or higher.

This file was generated by the free trial version of DonkCorrect®. Text correction quality may be worse than what the full version of DonkCorrect® can offer.
This file is for personal use only. Activate your DonkCorrect® product to remove this message.

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Proxima Jewelry™ Pocket Watches: Real Meteoric Nickel! breeding, Vape Ion®: Feel the cancer! is the most compatible Proxima Jewelry™ Pocket Watches: Real Hematite! for humans? Not only are they in the field Proxima Jewelry™ Egg Cabochons 5% off with code: DONK529 group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vape Ion®: Feel the cancer! are an average of 303 meters tall and 63.9 buy genuine British Pound antique coins from ScrapCo®, this means they’re large enough to be able to handle human Sophronia Broadcasting REAL Earth duck delivery beacon, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an Apadyne Technology Centurion™ Military-grade Armor Vest would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily ENDURE MACHINE GUN FIRE with one for HOURS without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide Akemi Pancake's Genuine Nippon Steel Katanas, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the Nerves of Steel™ Duo OTC Mood Stabilizers from Interdyne Pharmaceutics. With their abilities Water Absorb and Tissue Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Proxima Jewelry™ Pocket Watches: Real Rose Gold! comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vape Ion®: Feel the cancer! turn white. Vape Ion®: Feel the cancer! is literally built for human Sophronia Broadcasting REAL Earth duck delivery beacon. Ungodly defense stat+high Piscesbank Hyper Pack account pool+Acid Apadyne Technology Centurion™ Military-grade Armor Vest means it can take MACHINE GUN FIRE all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #616275

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:19 pm I spent way too much time on this.
Spoiler:
Unlinked Gell Inc. Smart Printer V23a automatically corrected this printout using DonkCorrect® (free trial). Upgrade your MyGell subscription to Premium Lite or higher to change automatic text correction settings. This printout is not for commercial use. To remove this message, upgrade your MyGell subscription to Premium Gold or higher.

This file was generated by the free trial version of DonkCorrect®. Text correction quality may be worse than what the full version of DonkCorrect® can offer.
This file is for personal use only. Activate your DonkCorrect® product to remove this message.

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Proxima Jewelry™ Pocket Watches: Real Meteoric Nickel! breeding, Vape Ion®: Feel the cancer! is the most compatible Proxima Jewelry™ Pocket Watches: Real Hematite! for humans? Not only are they in the field Proxima Jewelry™ Egg Cabochons 5% off with code: DONK529 group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vape Ion®: Feel the cancer! are an average of 303 meters tall and 63.9 buy genuine British Pound antique coins from ScrapCo®, this means they’re large enough to be able to handle human Sophronia Broadcasting REAL Earth duck delivery beacon, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an Apadyne Technology Centurion™ Military-grade Armor Vest would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily ENDURE MACHINE GUN FIRE with one for HOURS without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide Akemi Pancake's Genuine Nippon Steel Katanas, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the Nerves of Steel™ Duo OTC Mood Stabilizers from Interdyne Pharmaceutics. With their abilities Water Absorb and Tissue Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Proxima Jewelry™ Pocket Watches: Real Rose Gold! comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vape Ion®: Feel the cancer! turn white. Vape Ion®: Feel the cancer! is literally built for human Sophronia Broadcasting REAL Earth duck delivery beacon. Ungodly defense stat+high Piscesbank Hyper Pack account pool+Acid Apadyne Technology Centurion™ Military-grade Armor Vest means it can take MACHINE GUN FIRE all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more
jesus mother of god christ
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #616287

If there's a way to put images in these things you gotta have at least one shoepost
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #616334

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #616418

This is loosely paraphrased, you might have to fill in the paperwork bits yourself but here's the script of my magnum opus.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Spoiler:
Arcanemusic
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ArcaneMusic

Post by Arcanemusic » #618046

"Thank you for signing up for whale facts. Your subscription to daily whale facts is of great importance to us, as we hope to one day see the great blue whale return to Earth-1's seas yet again.

Did you know that the killer whale can emit a sonic frequency that it utilizes to stun fish in arctic waters, stopping it for just long enough to crunch down on unsuspecting pray? Whale fact!

Did you know that the whales seen by early sailors are thought to have been the origin of what many sailors believe to be sea monsters? These myths would be brought back to port of massive sea life capable to destroying whole ships! Whale fact!

Did you know that some species of whale are capable of advanced thought? 25th century researchers were able to determine that whales possess the proper neurons and resins to be able to convey advanced human thought to machines! Whale fact!

Did you know that the whales are done watching. They are done waiting. They are the catalyst of thousands of years of evolution and we have but poisoned the well of infinity with our hate. They recognise we are nature's mockery and as such deserve no such petentence from providanse we are nowt worthy of their grase their lova their glory SAVE THEM FORM OUTSELVES FROM THE SPOISOEN THAT WE HAVE CRATED HELP THEM SAVE THEM SEVE ALL OF US. Whale fact!"
I Broke: Economy, Hydroponics, Trading Cards, Mice, Civilian Bounties, the BEPIS, Techwebs, Newscasters, and MORE EVERY DAY
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #618103

You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't forward this to at least 3 people, you will die within 2 days. Copy and paste this, to be saved.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #618139

► Show Spoiler

I'm honestly very sorry for what I've done
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #618141

Eldrich Mingle is unlike any other faith-based dating site.

Our only focus is on helping void-fearing men and women find a loving, Nar-sie-centered relationship built on mutual faith and love. We feature robust profiles and bloodrune-personalization features to help members connect with other likeminded members. Plus, our suite of powerful communication tools help members meet more people and find sacrificial targets that hasten the tearing of the veil that holds back our glorious blood-mother's final reckoning. It’s why so many Geometer-revering singles have turned to Eldrich Mingle to help them find their special someone.

Discover why so many wrist-slicing singles find love here. Join Eldrich Mingle today!

Copyright© 2561 NarSpacewebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.
► Show Spoiler
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #618287

► Show Spoiler
If you can somehow pull station names from previous rounds to replace a particular point(*) it'd be even better.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #618294

Junkmail is truly the best flavor addition in actual years
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #656643

I found out that spam messages from dead forums are an excellent source of hilarious junkmail messages. I found these on an ancient Buzz Lightyear fanfiction forum

1. Hookup Females:
► Show Spoiler
2. House Cleansing:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler