Yellow Swarmers

How, what and why to code in BYOND.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Yellow Swarmers

Post by Shadowflame909 » #623088

If there's no leader sentient swarmer, these swarmers will permanently stun you forever with no reprieve.

Hell on a depopulated/low-playerbase station.

Like sentient swarmers they should teleport you away and cuff you after a while, at least that's what the old drone code did.

Or they should have a small amount of brute damage to put you out of your misery.
► Show Spoiler
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Yellow Swarmers

Post by datorangebottle » #623222

letting them cuff and teleport you after x amount of time spent being yellow swarmer CBT'd would be nice. it's one of the reasons i hate fighting swarmers currently.

the other reason is that they teleport you into places you don't have access to, which is great fun and not at all obnoxious. just kill me so i can observe.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #623233

yeah, every villain is lemons
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #623310

I'm kind of the bad guy here because I've been holding up a swarmer PR by my inactivity made by someone else, and this is an included fix in that. Once the feature freeze is over I'll (actually) have to finish the very menial portion of the PR I was given to do.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #623353

God speed mr jones
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #623366

'When life gives you lemons, play ball!' - Joe Biden, on dealing with yellow swarmers