[Code Bounty] Merge Peacekeeper and Security borgs into one new moduel

How, what and why to code in BYOND.
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

[Code Bounty] Merge Peacekeeper and Security borgs into one new moduel

Post by Drag » #637607

As the title says, as the current moduels stands one has been completely disabled for LRP shittery and the other is rarely selected if ever because let's be honest: It's kinda not fun to play. So here's my idea: Order Keeper Borgs.

The bounty requirements are as follows:
-Mege the two borg types to share moduels
-Either lock the stun baton behind an upgrade or hacked status, I strongly do not believe any silicon should have a stun of any form round start.
-Make an upgrade module that adds donuts to the list of the order keepers treat despenser that could be spiked with chloral in an emaged state.
-Creative liberty with balance, if you think something should be locked behind an upgrade do it.

I do not care about the sprites, just use peacekeeper both sprites.

As I do not know how complex of an undertaking this would be the price for an open PR is completely negotiable, proof that the code works must be provided.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Re: [Code Bounty] Merge Peacekeeper and Security borgs into one new moduel

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #637611

This is literally just what happened the first time secborgs were removed. You might as well have this be a bounty to remove it from the code.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #637618

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:28 pm This is literally just what happened the first time secborgs were removed. You might as well have this be a bounty to remove it from the code.
I don't recall offering to pay for suggestions, smh. I do have a plan for policy suggestions I just can't code.
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #637623

Drag wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:29 pm
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:28 pm This is literally just what happened the first time secborgs were removed. You might as well have this be a bounty to remove it from the code.
I don't recall offering to pay for suggestions, smh. I do have a plan for policy suggestions I just can't code.
My apologies
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #637631

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:02 pm
My apologies
GHFJFJFN that was a joke but I feel like it didn't come off like that, I get what you're saying but this code Bounty is so I have a proof of concept before I give any policy pitches
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #637633

Drag wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:04 pm
Itseasytosee2me wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:02 pm
My apologies
GHFJFJFN that was a joke but I feel like it didn't come off like that, I get what you're saying but this code Bounty is so I have a proof of concept before I give any policy pitches
:)
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #637648

I 'member when Peacekeeper borgs got added so Secborgs could get removed (disabled)

We have come full circle
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #638027

These changes have zero chance of ever being merged.
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #638344

oranges wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:23 pm These changes have zero chance of ever being merged.
The orange man has spoken, gonna go ahead and lock this.