Tesla Engine

How, what and why to code in BYOND.
carnie

Tesla Engine

Post by carnie » #19886

Hi, I haven't forgotten about the new engine, was busy with work and stuff.

I need some free sounds similar to these, but these aren't compatible with TG's licence:
+http://www.freesfx.co.uk/rx2/mp3s/1/940_1245285228.mp3 for the anomaly
+Loud lighting-strike crack for the bolts
Help finding these would be appreciated

Mechanics:
+The Particle accelerator will fire gamma rays at the teslionic anomaly, giving it energy. Unlike singularities, this energy will not dissipate over time.
As the energy level increases, the anomaly fires lightning bolts at the nearest compatible machine/mob, discharging energy from itself into that machine/mob.

+Tesla-coils will collect this energy and feed it into the power grid if hit, but obviously, if a mob is hit, they will suffer severe burns or maybe be fried into a crispy skeleton or pile of dust at extremely high energy levels. If a machine other than a tesla coil is hit, it will EMP it (at low energy levels), break it (at higher levels).

+Tesla coils are only moderately efficient, they'll collect a percentage of the energy from the bolt, the rest of that energy will 'bounce' off in another arc. This will mean potential for creative engine designs with additional tesla coils to collect that lost energy. It also means that a too-energetic anomaly would create a huge hazard to engineers, as bouncing arcs could strike nearby personnel or equipment.

+rad suits are made of a rubber-compound, so they will provide (almost) complete protection from the lighting arcs.

+rig suits are metal and are basically like holding a lightning rod in a thunderstorm...

+the anomaly is not dense, it can float through walls, it will be drawn towards nearby potential targets, but the bolts will only hit things in line-of-sight. (although, bouncing arcs can potentially bounce around corners!). Therefore the radiation shutters will protect you from strikes.

+I've coded the lightning-arc code to be usable by other things, so there's potential for an arc-thrower weapon.

+The anomaly will not eat stuff, the only way to increase its energy level is with the PA, so therefore it will eventually die out if it escapes. Hopefully this means the round will not necessarily be totally unplayable. However, because it actively seeks out machines/mobs to zap, it will cause lots of damage and carnage.

EDIT:
+containment will function exactly the same as it currently does.

+Creating the anomaly is done in the same way as a singularity is created, just with a different type of....(I forget what that round thing is called whichspawns a singulo).

+Depending on how difficult it is to implement this. The amount of energy absorbed from a lighting arc would be related to the energy of the arc and the distance it has travelled. So if it is a high energy arc and has only travelled 1 or two tiles to the nearest tesla coil, very little energy will be absorbed, resulting in a larger bouncing-arc.

The intention is to make the most efficient/safe designs different depending on how energetic an anomaly you intend to run. It's also nice if there isn't ONE correct way to set up the engine.

For example, if I wanted to set the particle accelerator to a higher setting (and hence have a larger and more energetic anomaly and much greater power output to boast about to the captain) I would be best placing my tesla coils slightly further from the center to minimize the bouncing arcs off of them...but if the anomaly shrunk, the arcs may not reach those coils and the APC would deplete, eventually allowing the anomaly to escape.

If I wanted to play it safe and run a small anomaly, I'd set the PA on a lower setting, leaving the tesla coils closer to the center. But if the anomaly grew too large (due to sabotage or whatever), it'd result in huge bouncing-arcs making the place a deathtrap.

If you didn't know what you were doing, or just wanted to be ubersafe and take forever setting up the engine, I could just sperg a few layers of tesla coils at different distances.

Bear in mind, you will only start with a finite number of coils, and ordering more will be very expensive! So you'll need to think about their placement (hopefully)
Last edited by carnie on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: Tesla Engine

Post by Bluespace » #19892

So if I pump this up to max energy and release it, i'll have a ball of arcing lightning floating around eliminating anyone near it?

Nice.
I play Boris Pepper.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #19908

Better than LORD LAG-SUCKER
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Rolan7
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Rolan7

Post by Rolan7 » #19916

What, this sounds like a minor tweak to the singu-
carnie wrote: +Tesla coils are only moderately efficient, they'll collect a percentage of the energy from the bolt, the rest of that energy will 'bounce' off in another arc. This will mean potential for creative engine designs with additional tesla coils to collect that lost energy. It also means that a too-energetic anomaly would create a huge hazard to engineers, as bouncing arcs could strike nearby personnel or equipment.

+rad suits are made of a rubber-compound, so they will provide (almost) complete protection from the lighting arcs.

+rig suits are metal and are basically like holding a lightning rod in a thunderstorm...
Okay, this sounds pretty cool.
The EMPEROR OF MANKIND wants YOU to squash bugs. They are symptoms of CHAOS.
Giacom
Byond Username: Giacomand

Post by Giacom » #19943

Wow this looks amazing carn, did you do the sprites?
Check out my MiniStation map, for low population servers. http://tgstation13.org/wiki/MiniStation
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #19947

Looks pretty cool. Not the coolest engine design I could think off but anything is better than the fucking singulo. :+1:
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #19981

Fund it. Nice that you made the arc code reusable too.
私は完璧
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #20009

totes gonna repurpose this into chain lightning for the wizard if at all possible
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
Mono
Byond Username: Mon0

Post by Mono » #20018

This engine now. Fund it, help it, whatever. I hate the singuloth like I hate old nidalee spears. Every waking moment shall be spent coding this. Thus it is spoken, thus it is!
Spoiler:
Mono was Sweeny Thyme (survived)
Objective #1: Make an example out of those who would harm the station's innocent animals. Success!
Objective #2: Do not kill them. Success!
The traitor was successful!

DEAD: ADMIN(Scaredofshadows) says, "assistants are to space stations as badgers are to the animal kingdom"
DEAD: ADMIN(Scaredofshadows) says, "too many badgers and they'd take over the world"

OOC: Arkire: Wizards, please obey the wizardly bushido code of honour in the future, so as to avoid hurting the feelings of the people you're allowed - and encouraged - to kill. I suggest falling on your staff and being impaled in order to appease them
ShizCalev
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ShizCalev
Github Username: ShizCalev

Post by ShizCalev » #20027

Chain lighting? Fuck yes.

Do it.
ImageImage
>Be ling
>Spread misinformation about how SM works to sabotage it
OOC: ChemicalRascal: Lying about game mechanics in relation to an engine that is poorly understood by most isn't cool, though
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #20039

Make a daisy chain of coils to a blob and use it to funnel lightning strikes into the blob core.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #20051

Giacom wrote:Wow this looks amazing carn, did you do the sprites?
http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic. ... 100#p16131
Hey.
Rockdtben
Site Admin
Byond Username: Rockdtben
Github Username: Rockdtben

Post by Rockdtben » #20091

wow I love this carn!
Custom Software Solutions, Mentorship, and game development ----> Main Site
Game Master: 03/24/2022 - Now || Domain Holder: 04/15/2014 - 03/24/2022 || Code Project Lead: 02/01/2014 - 10/07/2014 || G-Admin: 12/29/2013 - 04/04/2015 || T-Admin: 3/29/2013 - 12/29/2013 || Codermin: ? - 3/29/2013 || Started Playing: 6/13/2006 || "Took no shit from shitters" - MrStonedOne
carnie

Post by carnie » #20103

Giacom wrote:Wow this looks amazing carn, did you do the sprites?
No it was this guy http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic. ... 240#p16131
He done an amazing job. I was coding this for facepunch but I'll port it to TG since he provided us with the sprites.

Although, that may be a while yet if the TG code has changed a lot.
carnie

Post by carnie » #20106

Incoming wrote:totes gonna repurpose this into chain lightning for the wizard if at all possible
The arc-drawing code is a proc like this:
proc/draw_line(atom/source, atom/target, icon, num_icon_states)
where source is the source (duh), target is what you're drawing a line towards, icon is the icon file (with variations named "1" "2" "3"...), and num_icon_states is the maximum highest number in your icon_state variations.

So you could use it for laser beams, flames or whatever.
I don't really have much performance data on it though, it spawns a lot of objects (due to the fact I need the arc sections to be visible even if you can't see the anomaly), but I will use an object bin so they are recycled rather than created and deleted constantly. So it should be pretty slick.
Last edited by carnie on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
carnie

Post by carnie » #20108

The 'hardest' bit of this was getting the lines to scale nicely, because I've literally forgotten all the maths I ever learnt since I've not used it in like 5 years or so.
matrix(dx/dist, -dy/dist, -16*dx/dist, dy/dist, dx/dist, -16*dy/dist)
took ages because I kept fucking up. it centers the object in the tile (nudge left 16 pixels), rotates it and then scales it based on its angle of rotation, so that they join together seamlessly even when at diagonals (since a square is longer across its diagonal). It was originally a fucking mess of cos() and sin(), but it's been simplified into ratios now.
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #20895

This looks brilliant, I hope it replaces the singularity engine as the default.
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #21075

Engineers better have a insulated suit
or... rip
The future is horrible!
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #21163

Engineers will be conducting tesla rods.
Smiting all the infidels raiding engineering with their bouncing bolts.
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #21239

Ezel wrote:Engineers better have a insulated suit
or... rip
Physically speaking, if the RIG suits are made of metal, they would not need further insulation; the metal itself, being a conductor, cancels out most external electrical fields entering the suit. Think of the suit as being a Faraday cage. I do not recommend hugging the Engineer or standing on the same floor as him, however. Gameplay trumps realism though, because this same phenomenon would mean that RIG suited Engineers would not have need for insulated gloves!
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #21277

Gun Hog wrote:
Ezel wrote:Engineers better have a insulated suit
or... rip
Physically speaking, if the RIG suits are made of metal, they would not need further insulation; the metal itself, being a conductor, cancels out most external electrical fields entering the suit. Think of the suit as being a Faraday cage. I do not recommend hugging the Engineer or standing on the same floor as him, however. Gameplay trumps realism though, because this same phenomenon would mean that RIG suited Engineers would not have need for insulated gloves!
Boom, magic.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Kyrah Abattoir
Byond Username: KyrahAbattoir

Post by Kyrah Abattoir » #21665

Could be fun if the bolts would bounce on rig suits to their next target.
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #22181

Kyrah Abattoir wrote:Could be fun if the bolts would bounce on rig suits to their next target.
And it could end up in two games
Spoiler:
Insulated ping pong
Uninsulated ping pong
The future is horrible!
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #22234

Also due to it not being a tile eating singlo the engine could actually be "built" inside. Therefore Rig suits would be used for repairs and solars, slightly reducing the suits being taken "just because". Either way you wouldn't NEED a suit to set up the engine, so more engineers could be involved in the setup.

Really love this idea though, nice job.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Kyrah Abattoir

Post by Kyrah Abattoir » #22355

I do wonder if it will not make engineering a snorefest tho.
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #22433

Engineering is already a snorefest so I would say nothing to lose.
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #22438

Kyrah Abattoir wrote:I do wonder if it will not make engineering a snorefest tho.
Because there's a lot to do in engineering now?
Kyrah Abattoir

Post by Kyrah Abattoir » #22456

There is a moderate amount of pressure, but this tesla engine, while cool seems to negate what makes the singularity terrifying.
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Post by looping » #22489

It's a rolling ball of vaporising lightning that actively seeks out both mob and machine.
Depending on strength it either turns you to dust or gives you a extremely painful shock, i'm failing to see how it's inferior to the singularity.
It enables experimentation as well as major fuckery, though I assume at the highest level the strength will be high enough to turn engineers to dust as well.
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #22512

the singularity is hardly terrifying, it's a slowly moving ball of irrevocable fuck you, fun's over unless its' released late in the round and science has bohs.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
Kyrah Abattoir

Post by Kyrah Abattoir » #22518

Well would this have to be setup in vacuum still? Could this thing have a tendency to follow electrical cables?
Ezel

Post by Ezel » #22905

Miauw wrote:the singularity is hardly terrifying, it's a slowly moving ball of irrevocable fuck you, fun's over unless its' released late in the round and science has bohs.
Sometimes the singularity is minding his own bussiness
or going for a Spess trip
Or he is gonna RoBuSt ThAt StRaNgE BeAcOn near that unknown ship!

but singularity isnt that worse there is many ways to stop it

Admins can delete it
*cough*or ask a mod to modify it to clown than you got a Honklarity
Put to bag of holding in anothe-oh wait get rid of it yes throw it inside
and by using bombs and often happens Plasma! FIRE!
With the help pf Cthul*cough*nar-sie
Hmmm.. Fight singularity with singularitys!

and those are the ways to get it ridd of is it so worse?
The future is horrible!
carnie

Post by carnie » #23377

This should be finished within a week.

Just to clarify, I'm not intending on submitting this as the main engine for TGcode. Mainly because I'm not involved in this project anymore, so I will probably not be here to maintain it. The parts will probably be lying in with the other singularity equipment, so you'd build it from scratch. Additional parts can be ordered at QM, but they are expensive.

Current Changes to design document:
singularity Particle accelerators, and the new teslionic specific one, are interchangeable. You can use either for both anomalies. !But! teslionic anomalies dissipate faster than singularities, so they need the higher output of the teslionic PA. Likewise, the teslionic PA is probably too powerful for the singularity and therefore may result in fun.

Infrastructure is in place to port singulo over to the same codeset as teslionic. I've coded this, and will gladly share it as a reference to coderbus. But it uses a bunch of other code not on your branch, so I wont be porting it over myself.

I can't find decent free sounds for the teslionic anomaly. So you guys will either have to put an attributation in your changelog, or have no sound-effects.

Toying with an idea, which would introduce calibrating tesla-coils to different frequencies via a computer. The nearer their resonating frequency is to the resonating frequency of the anomaly, the more attractive that coil is to bolts. Meaning bolts are more likely to hit it.

EDIT: oh, and pumping waay too much energy into a teslionic anomaly may result in double-fun.
Kyrah Abattoir

Post by Kyrah Abattoir » #23389

This might be too much but how about gas cooling the reception coils with a co2 based cold loop?
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #23400

Alright, cool.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #57172

"Should be finished within a week"
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #57177

Bombadil wrote:"Should be finished within a week"
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #57185

ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #57342

holy fuck i finally have a chance to use this

While we wait, let's throw a party
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #57725

That gif holy shit
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #57809

2spooky4me
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #57812

Really though whenever carn has ironed out most of the bugs as a result of shuttles and stuff I would fucking LOVE to test and help with this. A low-risk but more power-deadly engine sounds fun as shit. Plus I want to find the right amount of power that will zap someone into a spooky skeleton when touching a tesla coil or whatever so I can have people pay me to become spooky as a CE.
iyaerP
Byond Username: IyaerP

Post by iyaerP » #63355

I want to build a lightning-fence the length of the engineering hallway to zapp all the assistants coming to beg for gloves/steal fireaxe/loiter/whatever.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #63363

I want to see this work, if for no other reason that as a side effect wizards will eventually be able to go 'lightning bolt! lightning bolt!' an chain lightning faggots trying to rush them.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #63368

Something tells me Carn is not going to finish this.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #63457

Steelpoint wrote:Something tells me Carn is not going to finish this.
it better be the fact she quit. since she quit.
私は完璧
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #64170

It would be cool if Engineering could choose between using the singularity or the Tesla engine. One would be more stable but generate less power, the other would generate more but run the risk of escaping and fucking everything up.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #64172

It would be cool but Carn is never going to finish this
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #64385

What if we salvage Erro for spare parts and put carn back together with them?
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #64515

Didn't Carn fuck off?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you