[O0cyann0o] Legoscape - No <3 *Closes ticket

legoscape
Byond Username: Legoscape

[O0cyann0o] Legoscape - No <3 *Closes ticket

Post by legoscape » #602962

When and where this incident occurred: Game Server Sybil.
Beyond account and character name OR Discord name: Jessica Sulivard , Legoscape
Admin: O0cyann0o
ROUND ID HERE IF APPLICABLE: 164129,164138
Detailed summary: OOC was quiet, and many people were dead, so I asked a stupid joke question; One of the jokes you ask if you are bored. The response I received was so hyperbolic this has to have been a joke. But this wasn't the issue. For reference, this was on shift 164129.

Next shift starts, 164138. An admin says something along the lines, "Leggings aren't even comfortable," I respond, saying. "Oh, you would know." You know, snarky comment, and I do a: honk, But this wasn't the issue either.

The issue arrives when the trial admin in question, "O0cyann0o". A-helps me, "Hey man, you were told in the past both in-game and out of the game to stop being sexual." He implied I had a long history of this, and I've been told multiple times in the past. Pardon my french, but this was a total lie. This admin had made a false narrative to give him a reason to note me.

After he had noted me, I had to re-read everything he had posted because I was kinda like, "wot?". I was never really able to have a conversation with him before he closed the A-help. The ticket on my behalf was entirely unresolved. I decided to A-help him back. "Hey, could I have a moment of your time, Cyan"? O0cyann0o:" No :) <3" *ticket closes*.

I've never had any admin ever be a dick to me like Cyan was. Even when I was an angsty fuck head to any admin when I was doing something wrong. No admin was disrespectful like Cyann was. I don't think lying is setting good precedence for the chad as fuck admins that have to put up with people like me.

I also want my note removed. What I said was kind of not breaking any rules, And If it was kinda creepy I apologize but still It was just a joke question.
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Re: [O0cyann0o] Legoscape - No <3 *Closes ticket

Post by cSeal » #602964

I'll reply to this later with a proper answer, but if you want your note removed you have to make a proper ban appeal post
► Show Spoiler
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #602967

Talking as cyan Admin Trainer, and someone that was on the same round:

The note is valid: you were creepy and that was it. It's the reason why people responded the way they did. Not that it matters for this complaint anyway, you need to appeal that.

Concerning the response: Cyan should have replied better, by explaining he couldn't answer because he was busy handling two large tickets alone, and he didn't have the time to handle something that was already handled the moment the ticket got resolved.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #602981

I will not be talking about the validity of the note- that should be handled as a ban appeal. To get to the meat of the complaint, I will whole heartedly agree that I failed to meet the standards that admins are held to while handling your ticket, and I regret acting the way I did. It is not at all unreasonable for a player to want further clarification in a situation like this, and me having to handle multiple other frustrating notes at the time is no excuse for denying your ahelp in such a rude way. I apologize, and will gladly accept any correctional action the headmins feel is appropriate.
► Show Spoiler
legoscape
Byond Username: Legoscape

Post by legoscape » #602988

cSeal wrote:I will not be talking about the validity of the note- that should be handled as a ban appeal. To get to the meat of the complaint, I will whole heartedly agree that I failed to meet the standards that admins are held to while handling your ticket, and I regret acting the way I did. It is not at all unreasonable for a player to want further clarification in a situation like this, and me having to handle multiple other frustrating notes at the time is no excuse for denying your ahelp in such a rude way. I apologize, and will gladly accept any correctional action the headmins feel is appropriate.
I accept the apology but I dislike the blatant lie about my previous history that questioned my past. I am not going to be known as some hyper-sexual-person. I am far from that and this note looks absolutely terrible on my history. I take concern when jokes are responded in a hyperbolic manner that makes a stupid joke seem like a concerning incident. However, The sheer amount of bigotry and racism that continues on the server, Things that are of concern are left mainly unoted and are highly concerning. Secondly, My Note said I was told to "stop being weird" but I never received two a-helps. I was under the impression that admin warnings and admin action were to be done in A-helps and NOT OOC this seems highly unprofessional

Anyway! You have a lot of potential as a new upcoming permanent admin. I would highly suggest taking your time with a-helps and being more patient with people in the future even when facing anger and mounting a-helps!
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #606545

Cyan admitted that their conduct in ahelps was not up to the standard it should have been, which we agree with. Though this part of the complaint has not yet been addressed, "I accept the apology but I dislike the blatant lie about my previous history that questioned my past."

Generally when it comes down to instances where someone does something too often/too severely, which is typically greytiding, an administrator will keep a mental reminder of the player's conduct rather than noting them every single time they see them greytiding, because lets face it that is just a bit ridiculous.
Its important to be able to remember the specifics of those incidents of course, which cyan relayed to us in a discussion with them and which seem accurate given other administrator's discussion of legoscape in asay during the round this complaint is referencing,

[2021-06-15 00:07:21.862] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: O0cyann0o/(Bog Cautella) "im bwoinking legoscape about this shit now" (Supermatter Engine Room (112,71,4))
[2021-06-15 00:07:25.124] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Jaredfogle/(Mothblocks) "thank you" (Syndicate Control Room (73,84,1))
[2021-06-15 00:07:48.831] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Peptron1/(Ellioth Parayx) "what did they do this time?" (Central Primary Hallway (113,141,4))
Logs retrieved from: https://tgstation13.org/raw-logs/sybil/ ... nd-164138/

We are upholding this complaint solely on the grounds that their ahelp conduct was not acceptable. They have been asked not to repeat this.

Headmin Votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Uphold.
Jimmius: Uphold.
Naloac: Uphold.