MGP
Byond Username: PME

Darkgenerallord - first 42 seconds abuse

Post by MGP » #478493

Byond account and character name: PME/Nick Continent

Admin: Darkgenerallord

Time and Server incident occurred: 2019-23-02 Basil

ROUND ID HERE: 102453

Detailed summary: I spawn in as the Captain on a revolution round. Within the first 60 seconds of the round starting, an admin injects me with 999 units of spraytan. I overdose and lose my appearance, etc. I send an adminhelp, get a dismissive reply and my ticket closed. I then have to take time out of my round to try to fix the blatant grief that the admins have decided to for no reason randomly inflict on me. I go to chemistry to get rid of the 999 units of Spray Tan in me, then proceed to genetics to try to fix my appearance. I get locked in a DNA scanner and nearly die, luckily the CMO comes to rescue me. Then I get locked into a DNA scanner by ANOTHER person who proceeds to try (and fail) to monkey me, before he lets me out and tries to kill me with an oxygen tank. By the time I get out of genetics all the stuff in my office is looted, all of the brig, etc. I spend the rest of the round as the Captain in a rev round with no weapons and just try to hide in the brig. Luckily round ends ten or fifteen minutes later.

This is not the first time the admins have at round start decided to fuck with me by altering my appearance. The last time it happened it was Wubli and someone else turning me black at round start. At the very least they feasibly had a reason for doing it then, because I made a Captain's announcement being disparaging of black people. I made a big deal out of it in deadchat and adminhelps, and proceeded to of course, get mocked and laughed at, and nothing happened. So I imagine the incident today was an incident of an admin trying to fuck with me purely based on my reaction to the last time. An admin isn't supposed to randomly mess with players for no reason. Especially not heads of staff on revolution rounds. As this is the second time something like this happened to me, I feel that I am being persecuted and bullied by the admins.

Logs:

You feel like you took too much of Spray Tan!
Current Admins:
Darkgenerallord is a GameAdmin
WJohnston is a Coder
Adminhelps are also sent to IRC. If no admins are available in game adminhelp anyways and an admin on IRC will see it and respond.
PM to-Admins: Do you guys think you can just abuse me at round start for no reason now because you did it once?
-- Administrator private message --
Admin PM from-Darkgenerallord: you will survive being orange
Click on the administrator's name to reply.
Your ticket has been resolved by an admin. The Adminhelp verb will be returned to you shortly
Last edited by MGP on Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: Darkgenerallord - first 60 seconds abuse

Post by wubli » #478497

MGP wrote:The last time it happened it was Wubli and someone else turning me black at round start.
I have to clarify it was not me. I just laughed at you because you announced "have a good day unless you're black or a lizard", then another admin turned you black and you got absolutely upset and just started being racist in general and saying you would borg yourself because it was better than being black. You were being obnoxious and you got messed up with harmlessly in that case, just had your skintone changed to african1. I have nothing to say regarding this complaint, but I don't want to be blamed for something I didn't do, since you're involving it in this complaint.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Darkgenerallord
Byond Username: Darkgenerallord

Post by Darkgenerallord » #478498

being orange will not kill you

if somebody wants to take this seriously I'll accept whatever punishment
Last edited by Darkgenerallord on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
MGP

Post by MGP » #478501

wubli wrote:
MGP wrote:The last time it happened it was Wubli and someone else turning me black at round start.
I have to clarify it was not me. I just laughed at you because you announced "have a good day unless you're black or a lizard", then another admin turned you black and you got absolutely upset and just started being racist in general and saying you would borg yourself because it was better than being black. You were being obnoxious and you got messed up with harmlessly in that case, just had your skintone changed to african1. I have nothing to say regarding this complaint, but I don't want to be blamed for something I didn't do, since you're involving it in this complaint.
Okay fair enough, thanks for providing the appropriate context.
Darkgenerallord wrote:being orange will not kill you
Is that really all you have to say? Why don't you instead tell me why you targeted me at round start and injected 999 units of spray tan in me? Is this just something I have to deal with now? Admins randomly choosing to change my appearance, because haha look at him get mad. How are you any different than a griefer with an attitude like that? Why do you think it's okay to start fights with players by using your admin powers on them? By the way in case you didn't read, it actually did almost kill me.
Darkgenerallord

Post by Darkgenerallord » #478504

this is indeed all I have to say on this

the spraytan OD is extremely minor and if you care this much then whatever

it's not like I forced you to go to genetics and get locked in, nor is it necessary under any real metric'

as prior stated, if a headmin cares then I'll accept whatever punishment
Darkgenerallord

Post by Darkgenerallord » #478511

I'm done posting, by the way, so we can just wait for the ruling.

If you care enough that you felt it was complaint worthy then whatever, I surrender.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #478658

this is a fucking weird thing to do, did they make more racist announcements or did you just see someone you could kick down on?
MGP

Post by MGP » #478666

Didn't do anything it happened in the first 60 seconds of the round and the only thing I did was submit a station name (which was accepted) I turned orange like five seconds after that and you know how long it takes to view vars, scroll down and find the reagent, and then type how much you want in. No way he did it in response to anything I did, he just wanted to fuck with me which is why he won't explain himself at all.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #478771

https://sb.atlantaned.space/rounds/102453
the station name for reference:

For whatever reason DGS's spraytan abuse is not in the logs. modedit: It is in raw logs, not in parsed logs

Because only 100 units of it are available round start, and that comes from the Lavaland ruin for the Beach Bums. Which wasn't possible to get to within two minutes of the round starting, as the start time was 02:32, and the first instance of spraytan forcing was at 02:34
Combine this with the chemistry reaction logs for the shift:
https://sb.atlantaned.space/rounds/1024 ... l_reaction
Spray tan was not mixed at all the entire round.

An admin injected him with the spray tan, this is clear as day.

modedit: removed stupid conspiracy theory crafting and peanut posting mixed in with evidential posting
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #478779

[2019-02-24 02:33:33.109] ADMIN: Darkgenerallord/(Lane Stewart) has added 1000 units of spraytan to Nick Continent
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #478810

iamgoofball wrote:https://sb.atlantaned.space/rounds/102453
the station name for reference:

For whatever reason DGS's spraytan abuse is not in the logs. modedit: It is in raw logs, not in parsed logs

Because only 100 units of it are available round start, and that comes from the Lavaland ruin for the Beach Bums. Which wasn't possible to get to within two minutes of the round starting, as the start time was 02:32, and the first instance of spraytan forcing was at 02:34
Combine this with the chemistry reaction logs for the shift:
https://sb.atlantaned.space/rounds/1024 ... l_reaction
Spray tan was not mixed at all the entire round.

An admin injected him with the spray tan, this is clear as day.

modedit: removed stupid conspiracy theory crafting and peanut posting mixed in with evidential posting
DGL openly admitted to doing it in this thread.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
MGP

Post by MGP » #478937

A minor correction, it was not two minutes of the round starting. The logs start with the lobby.

[2019-02-24 02:32:51.558] GAME: 02:32:51.558] GAME: PME/(Nick Continent) Client PME/(Nick Continent) has taken ownership of mob (/mob/living/carbon/human) (Captain's Quarters (123, 140, 2))
[2019-02-24 02:33:33.109] ADMIN: Darkgenerallord/(Lane Stewart) has added 1000 units of spraytan to Nick Continent

So within the first 42 seconds.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: Darkgenerallord - first 42 seconds abuse

Post by Arianya » #479177

We're upholding this complaint.

While I won't theorize on the likeability of the player in question, it's unreasonable to abuse a player, without even justification with regard to their actions in the round. DGL should know better then to do this kind of thing at roundstart to someone.

DGL is expected to avoid this kind of behaviour in future. It's unfair to players for admins to inflict their powers on them simply out of being disliked.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg