[ScaredOfShadows]Pushes-And-Shoves- Griffing and Power Abuse

Peetrss

[ScaredOfShadows]Pushes-And-Shoves- Griffing and Power Abuse

Post by Peetrss » #61675

Byond account and character name: Petepie as John Wolfe
Admin: ScaredOfShadows as Pushes-And-Shoves
Time incident occured: Second time 18:40 UTC 22/01/15
Detailed summary:
This involves 2 events the first a round where I was playing as an assistant and I noticed 2 people fighting and tabling each other so I tabled them and said stop fighting then they attacked me so I stabbed them in the eyes while running until I could get away. Throughout the round we attack each other and eventually I get taken into perma where an officer says that they have objectives to kill me and I realised how much I had been attacked and killed. At the end of the round I notice that most of the traitors had been given objectives to kill me so I ask about it and Sos said that he thought it was a reasonable thing to do because I had been “attacking random people by stabbing them in the eyes” when I only remember stabbing 5 people most of those in self defense and 2 the assistant and Pushes-And-Shoves. I didn’t really care at the time because it hadn’t affected my round too much I just thought it was a bit weird.

The second time I joined as a security officer and did my job for a while until Pushes-And-Shoves joins the round and eventually starts slipping and tabling people, so I try to arrest him and he runs but as I was arresting a possible ling he tried to release them so I arrest him and someone helps me bring him to the brig. He serves his time for a while then someone runs in and starts trying to break him out and he gets arrested and brigged. A few minutes later some people destroy the window into his cell but I just move Pushes-And-Shoves to another cell and I arrest him while the people who try to break him out run. Eventually he finishes his time and asks me where his spray bottle was and I said I didn’t know as I didn’t realise I had it in my bag as he tries to take my pda and id but I let him out and he runs off. He then continues to try to slip me while I was in the brig dealing with Sticky as Jack, who broke into armory as a non antag and went on a shooting spree because the cmo hurt him a bit for stealing the hand tele, and as I put Jack in perma I noticed people were screaming about people breaking into the armory and I run over there to find out what was happening and I saw someone that looked like the hop with 3 bodies in the wardens office, one of them was Pushes-And-Shoves, so I take everything left in the armory which could just be walked into from the hallway and start to take people out of the brig because the shuttle was about to arrive. Then someone walks in and starts to drag the bodies of the people that I thought broke into the armory I warn him to stop doing it then after he ignores me I shoot at him and he runs away then I get a pm from Sos saying that I was being job banned for shooting lasers at someone who was trying to take the bodies from the brig to cloning, even though I warned the guy and didn’t kill him or even hurt him, then I get the ban message that I will put after this. After the round ends I ask about it and the guy I shot at even said it was fair for me to shoot at him and that he wasn’t bothered about it.

You have been jobbanned by scaredofshadows from: Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer.
The reason is: Firing lasers at someone trying to drag a body out of the brig to be cloned.
This jobban will be lifted in 10080 minutes.

This just seems like more abuse of power and greytiding to add to the list of things Sos has done recently.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Re: [ScaredOfShadows]Pushes-And-Shoves- Griffing and Power A

Post by Falamazeer » #61679

I'm all for calling things out when sossy is abusing sec, but you were being an enormous cockmunch most of the round.
While I don't agree with traitor objectiving you as it seems a bit much.
And he should have had someone else investigate and come to their own conclusion over things he witnessed in game that's questionable but not damning.

Mostly I find you to blame here. You unloaded on the guy, and when he could barely even run away, which he was trying to do, you continued to murderboner him.
Some of that falls on the doctor for not listening, But mostly on you, you had other options besides lethal and the fact that you went for that so soon makes me thing SoS was right to keep you job-banned.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Peetrss

Post by Peetrss » #61682

Falamazeer wrote:I'm all for calling things out when sossy is abusing sec, but you were being an enormous cockmunch most of the round..
Mostly I find you to blame here. You unloaded on the guy, and when he could barely even run away, which he was trying to do, you continued to murderboner him.
Some of that falls on the doctor for not listening, But mostly on you, you had other options besides lethal and the fact that you went for that so soon makes me thing SoS was right to keep you job-banned.
Fair enough but as I was the only security officer and the brig was completely open with people trying to take guns I feel like I had some reason to be a dick just so that people weren't stealing and killing each other.

As for the doctor I didn't "murderboner" him I just shot at him a few times then he ran away, as far as I can remember, not even hitting him with a shot and he was trying to clone people who had been greytiding throughout the round and even admitted himself I was right in shooting at him.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #61683

From what I saw he barely escaped, but I may be wrong.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #61692

I don't want to get into an extended discussion here but you were pissed off in general and treated everyone who crossed your path like shit.

My 'shooting spree' was grabbing two eguns and stunning everyone non-lethally so I could escape down disposals

'Being hurt a bit' involved being beaten into near crit by a guy the CMO and borg just let go crazy on me for valids because I stole the hand tele.

You crossed the event shitcurizon that round.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #61712

Stickymayhem wrote: My 'shooting spree' was grabbing two eguns and stunning everyone non-lethally so I could escape down disposals
So you busted into and robbed security, then shot everyone because you were beaten into near crit by a guy.
so you could then run off with said guns via disposals...
Stickymayhem wrote:I stole the hand tele.
After stealing the hand tele

Peetrss wrote: as a non antag
Stickymayhem wrote:I don't want to get into an extended discussion here
I'll bet you don't. what the fuck brah?

I reverse my opinion, Pretty sure anyone with multiple people robbing the armory and in general greytiding it's justified to shoot the disobediant doctor who insists on cloning the greytiders. so they can come back and fuck with him trying to take back control of a world gone mad. sorry for my misunderstanding, From the bit I saw, was just you trying to gun a doc down for attempting to clone, context does mean a lot, my bad.
Laimfu
Byond Username: Laimfu

Post by Laimfu » #61715

You have been jobbanned by scaredofshadows from: Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Security Officer.
Wasn't sos supposed to not have any admin powers after the shitstorm a bit ago?
chesquatt
Byond Username: CheSquatt

Post by chesquatt » #61721

Wow, sounds like greytiding to me.
If any sec officer was alone, and this crazy shit was going on I can't see them reacting any other way than this guy did. Seriously, if you stole the hand tele and were doing all this stuff, he has every reason to react like your an antagonist because your acting like one. All I see here is a sec officer being extra robust against the waves of greytiding shitlery, and a very persistent greytider causing said sec officer a huge panic. If the people involved in said greytiding shitlery were dead, I would think they should stay dead because I would assume they were lings or revs. Seriously.
Chopin's Op. 9 No. 2
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #61726

Scaredofshadows is currently an admin observer, meaning he should not have the ability to ban. He has somehow gone around this or maybe the rights of admin observer have changed since I was last one. Some digging would need to be done to find out what happened with this and how he banned.
Laimfu
Byond Username: Laimfu

Post by Laimfu » #61729

Jesus fucking christ m8
Trognar

Post by Trognar » #61735

Logs starting during the shootout in the armory: http://pastebin.com/J18NhKxQ
Pictures of shitty OOC conduct:
Spoiler:
http://i.gyazo.com/18cfa51a55b7cf79ab3d41a20040c434.png http://i.gyazo.com/5022faffe256796b2bda5c8dcaf1b56b.png http://i.gyazo.com/4ccf8050b9b4dc2166e0d620a65dba80.png And while I didn't take a picture of it some of the first things that were said in OOC consisted of "You mad?" and "Get mad" and other stupid childish shit talk
I was hoping this thread was going to be made, though I think this should also include Sticky in the admin complaint mostly due to OOC conduct after the round and shit IC behavior because "I don't like you".

I was Gannon Green in this round as the lawyer, and as the lawyer I was present for the entirety of the events that went down in the brig and around John. This round was a mess when it should have never been a mess. Round start Jack gets brigged because he stole several items that he shouldn't have and had an altercation with the CMO. Jack gets brigged for 7(?) minutes due to said events and takes the opportunity to trash talk John and the CMO. Fast forward me trying to talk to Jack with some RP fluff and being completely ignored, there was some sort of fight or mob near tool storage. I follow John over there to find two handcuffed assistants next to him whilst he talks to them. Somewhere along the road people suspect lings, John lets one go due to not having anything suspicious on him while brigging the other for having a stunprod. As he goes to leave with one assistant cuffed a lizard, I presume it was SoS earlier logs should prove this, wets the floor and slips John. People start crowding around, clusterfuck ensues people try stripping John, pulling, dragging, etc. when John gets up, grabs the assistant and runs to the brig. At this point a mob of about 8 people are chasing him to the brig when he gets there he tells everyone to back off, understandable.

Long story short he brigs the assistant and confiscates his prod. During this people start smashing windows and a mob forms in front of the brig. Jack magically appears with two eguns in hand and starts shooting everyone in the brig(I believe this is when it happened correct me if I am wrong but this incident did happen nonetheless), he gets stunned and thrown in a brig cell again. CMO is present to help John and I make the suggestion to throw Jack into perma this time due to continual shitty behavior. It's agreed upon and Jack is thrown into perma, a few minutes later as the eye of the storm nears a borg comes into the brig and goes straight for perma. The CMO, John, and I follow after taking notice. John walks into perma to ask what the hell is happening, borg/AI shock the doors out of perma and John ends up shocking himself. John gets up, flashes the borg and then the perma fight happens between Jack, the borg, and John. Meanwhile people took notice of no one in the brig and took the opportunity to break in and start looting the armory, smashing all the windows etc. Me and the CMO take notice and notify John, John runs out of perma with Jack and the borg entail. I would like to note as the borg left it used its RCD to deconstruct all the walls in perma and out of perma.

This is where my logs start. We walk into a scene out of a horror movie, blood everywhere, dead people everywhere, empty guns all over the floor, your typical SS13 round. Fight starts, again, between Jack and John leading to Jack hiding in the trash bin inside the wardens office. Meanwhile the borg creates walls in the broken windows in the wardens office and shocked/bolted all doors leading out. John decides to laser Jack to crit to deal with him after all he has been through, understandable, when the borg attacks John as well. Borg ends up losing the rumble and fast forward we have a scared to death LONE sec officer and a fuckton of dead people who repeatedly tried to robust him and break in. Someone dressed as the HoP runs in and kills the CMO, I try to save her to no avail and warn the sec officer about him. Clown unbolts and unshocks the door to let him out. This is when John begins to tell people who are trespassing in the brig he will shoot to kill if they try to take any of the greytiders bodies away. Doctor runs in, gets warned to not take any of the bodies away, ignores him and ends up being lasered to death because of it (lasers were used due to the brig being COMPLETELY FUCKED and most of the disablers and tasers had no charges also it should be noted that the doctor who was lasered to death later in OOC said that it was all IC and he understood why he did it).

That's pretty much the entirety of what happened, I will make another poat dedicated to my interactions with SoS that round and the round before that.
Last edited by Trognar on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rube

Post by Rube » #61740

Rube here. I was an assistant during this round and followed most of the goings-on in the brig, mainly to gawk at a scientist with a really round head who had been arrested. I can say with the utmost certainty that there was nothing going on that entire round but grey-tiding in front of the brig. There were so many people up there fucking with John Wolfe that the rest of the station was a ghost-town. I counted at least five people at any given time trying to either break into the brig or lynch the poor guy. I never saw the altercation with laser weapons, but I can say that this was a level-headed officer in a really shitty situation who was trying to hold the brig down.

Shortly after I entered the round, he had arrested two assistants in aux tool storage who had been fighting each other. I watched the arrest and nothing to me ever screamed that this guy was shitcurity. He was calm, collected, and relatively lenient - all things considered. So I never quite understood why Sticky took it upon himself to level accusations of butthurt and hurl insults at the guy in OOC and even start railing on the doctor who was killed (he didn't ahelp and actually agreed with the escalation once he understood what was going on in OOC).

What's weird is that during a rev round previous to this, I was the warden with Sticky as the HoS. Other than buckle-cuffing prisoners to the bed, he seemed like a damned decent security officer. How you go from being in a situation where you can understand that being security with a lynchmob at the gates can quickly become a matter of life and death - to the next minute griffing the ever-loving FUCK out of the sole lawman on the station with SoS - is beyond me.

I understand that there are shitty security players out there, but the adminship seems dead-set on scaring the legitimate ones away through legit (and shady) interactions that leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth who tries to make order of a fucked-up station full of manchildren. Seriously SoS (and others). Play security for a bit. Understand the level of shittlery hurled at some guy by both the admins and the majority of the playerbase. I fail to see what this guy did wrong according to Spess Law or by the server rules regarding conflict escalation.

And Sticky - Man. I understand there was a conflict between you and John, but that badmouthing in OOC was far from professional. That was pure unnecessary shit-talking and you know it. You apologized, so props for that, but you know better. Scaredy even agreed with me that you should be quiet, but you continued on and stirred up a fuckton of drama. You can do better than this, man.
ImageImageImage
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #61786

This is what happened in the round from my perspective.

I wet a few floor tiles (not even pushing or tabling) and got brigged for 5 minutes. John Wolfe was such shitcurity that the entire station was trying to screw with him. After my timer expires, I run around south of the bridge through a hole someone broke in the windows of one of the cells. I run around a bit, sometimes back into the brig. I see a hole burned through the west side of the lower portion of the armory and I walk in. A traitor HoP immediately shoots me dead. I begin observing. John Wolfe is firing lethals at several unarmed people. He fires lethals at Jack Rustle and kills him. Later, an engineer(?) walks in and tries to drag the body of Julius Cypret (I believe) to medbay. John Wolfe as a non-antagonist security officer begins firing lasers at this engineer. This is where the line was crossed and this is why the temporary sec jobban was applied.

If Petepie recognizes that this crosses the line, the ban may be shortened or overturned.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #61816

Ikarrus wrote:The three head admins have decided on the following resolutions:

1. SoS will no longer have admin powers in-game. His rank will be reduced to a role similar to an AdminObserver. He will maintain an "administrator" rank, but he will have almost none of the powers associated with it.

2. SoS will take on a less active role in leading the administration. His role in the community will strictly be advisory and custodial.

3. SoS will be given a dayban from the server for his actions as a player.

We thank SoS for all that he has done for the server, but these are the judgements that we have deemed appropriate given his actions in game.

If anyone has any further complaints or concerns, send me a PM.
Emphasis mine.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Trognar

Post by Trognar » #61901

scaredofshadows wrote:This is what happened in the round from my perspective.

I wet a few floor tiles (not even pushing or tabling) and got brigged for 5 minutes. John Wolfe was such shitcurity that the entire station was trying to screw with him. After my timer expires, I run around south of the bridge through a hole someone broke in the windows of one of the cells. I run around a bit, sometimes back into the brig. I see a hole burned through the west side of the lower portion of the armory and I walk in. A traitor HoP immediately shoots me dead. I begin observing. John Wolfe is firing lethals at several unarmed people. He fires lethals at Jack Rustle and kills him. Later, an engineer(?) walks in and tries to drag the body of Julius Cypret (I believe) to medbay. John Wolfe as a non-antagonist security officer begins firing lasers at this engineer. This is where the line was crossed and this is why the temporary sec jobban was applied.

If Petepie recognizes that this crosses the line, the ban may be shortened or overturned.
You intentionally fucked with him, hence your 5 minute brigging which was completely justifiable. Up until this point John had done nothing even remotely close to being worthy of the title shitcurity unless you think any officer who brigs you for trying to help a criminal escape is worthy of that title. No, people saw one sec officer get slipped, the ONLY sec officer on during the entirety of the round mind you, and decided to fuck with him. This happens way more often then people think.

Just because people think someone is a shit player does not give them any right to, as non antags, continuously break into the brig, slip him, attempt to strip the guy, break into the armory, use said guns in the armory to shoot at him, steal from the armory, and break prisoners out of perma. Nothing I saw during my time with him screamed shitcurity to me, and you jumped to the conclusion of him being a shit security player rather quickly as in a few minutes into the round, which you have a reputation for doing. The only time he used lethals was after he had no other choice, he couldn't throw people into the majority of the cells due to them being mostly broken into, and after that stupid fight between all of those greyshirts I wouldn't doubt he was out of any and all stun ammo.

As for his reasoning behind not cloning all of those people, not only was the shuttle called, but even if it wasn't the majority of the dead people in the brig save for the CMO and a scientist, had been causing needless greytide-esque problems for him the entire round and cloning them would have only made them come back to start more shit, I would have done the same.

This guy had to deal with so much shit from the beginning to the end it's a miracle he stayed /relatively/ calm and level headed throughout the entire thing. There was no reason for a jobban to be placed, and it looks to me like you and sticky simply didn't like the guy, took out your anger on him IC, then died and waited to pounce on any little thing you could to get back at him OOC. This sort of behavior is appalling, especially since I have never had a problem with any of the people involved, and this only goes to leave a bad taste in my mouth(insert joke here).
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #61941

I was not involved but per An0n3's rule I want to highlight this section of security policy (which I realize is its own can of worms, but this is how policy reads as it currently stands):
Mob-mentality / "Shitlers" / "Graytide"
If a mob of crew members swarms the brig, you are free to use lethal force.
A person that is intentionally fucking with security is to be brigged.
Should the brigging fail, he is to be permabrigged.
Should that fail, he is to be executed.
If an individual repeatedly does this, or you suspect him of doing so, you should adminhelp.
If a person is intentionally fucking with security is yelling "rogue sec" or something similar, adminhelp it. This can be punished with a rule 1 violation ban.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #62006

bandit wrote:I was not involved but per An0n3's rule I want to highlight this section of security policy (which I realize is its own can of worms, but this is how policy reads as it currently stands):
If an individual repeatedly does this, or you suspect him of doing so, you should adminhelp.
If a person is intentionally fucking with security is yelling "rogue sec" or something similar, adminhelp it. This can be punished with a rule 1 violation ban.
The engineer wasn't swarming the brig to fuck with security, he was trying to drag bodies to medbay. John Wolfe told him not to clone the body and then started lasering him as he walked away with the body.

Earlier in the round, John Wolfe shoved a changeling in a cell with me and told it to eat me.

Guys, I will always punish this type of thing. This is not how I want security to behave. You can make 500 threads complaining about it and this will not change. The only thing that will get me to remove this ban is if Petepie admits that lasering the dude trying to get people cloned is not acceptable for security.
Peetrss

Post by Peetrss » #62021

scaredofshadows wrote: The engineer wasn't swarming the brig to fuck with security, he was trying to drag bodies to medbay. John Wolfe told him not to clone the body and then started lasering him as he walked away with the body.
Again I did not kill them I just shot at him so he stopped trying to clone possible greytiders that were swarming the armory and the guy even said he felt it was a valid reason to shoot at him.
scaredofshadows wrote: Earlier in the round, John Wolfe shoved a changeling in a cell with me and told it to eat me.
I didn't tell it to eat you , I said "If you ate him right now I wouldn't be mad" and only left you in there for 5 minutes max and I didn't even put him in your cell I put you in the cell he was in so that I could find a cell that hadn't been broken into. And I will only admit I was at fault is if a punishment is given to Sos that will actualy change his greytide mentality and his one style of play which is just slipping and tabling people.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #62022

I'm split on this one honestly.

Also, the changeling eating SoS thing, that's pretty bad, to be fair, you are worse than the worst janitor, but at the same time I'd call that job ban by itself.
Trognar

Post by Trognar » #62031

Falamazeer wrote:I'm split on this one honestly.

Also, the changeling eating SoS thing, that's pretty bad, to be fair, you are worse than the worst janitor, but at the same time I'd call that job ban by itself.
Except it wasn't a confirmed ling, and there were no other cells with enough space or hadn't been broken into. Throwing two people into one cell is pretty normal, is saying what John said bad? Yeah, but it isn't nearly worthy of a job ban. I'd be inclined to agree with you if it was a confirmed changeling who was in perma, but it was neither of those.

Also, it's not like he was going to give the "might be" ling a reward for killing him, he was simply venting his frustration(?) at even having to deal with him.
Last edited by Trognar on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #62213

Peetrss wrote:And I will only admit I was at fault is if a punishment is given to Sos that will actualy change his greytide mentality and his one style of play which is just slipping and tabling people.
I guess since you won't change your shitcurity mentality, you will serve the rest of your week sec jobban.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #62215

Security players are not admins, we don't have the ability to instantly know the intent of anyone.

You say the OP is Shitcurity for firing at people randomly but you fail to realise that not only are Officers allowed to use lethal force against a crowd of rioting people, but also these people were breaking into the brig and armoury.

How can you condeme self defence?
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #62256

NikNakFlak wrote:Scaredofshadows is currently an admin observer, meaning he should not have the ability to ban. He has somehow gone around this or maybe the rights of admin observer have changed since I was last one. Some digging would need to be done to find out what happened with this and how he banned.
Why is no one looking into this?
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #62266

maybe, just maybe, cus he's the host. dunno tho
Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #62269

geilebeer wrote:maybe, just maybe, cus he's the host. dunno tho
That is not any justification for abusing his powers.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #62286

bandit wrote:I was not involved but per An0n3's rule I want to highlight this section of security policy (which I realize is its own can of worms, but this is how policy reads as it currently stands):
Well If this is correct as quoted, He really shouldn't be getting slammed for it.
Even if we want to change this, it's not exactly fair to get him with it after the fact.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #62289

Falamazeer wrote:
Well If this is correct as quoted, He really shouldn't be getting slammed for it.
Even if we want to change this, it's not exactly fair to get him with it after the fact.
Its correct. If a member of Security is being attacked by a large crowd of people, they are allowed to use whatever needed means to control the crowd and keep themselves alive. It is utterly infeasible to expect a Security Officer to attempt to individually arrest and detain every single member of the attacking crowd.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #62293

Just posting this, this is still SoS's permissions. He did hand out the security job bans though.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #62300

Steelpoint wrote:Security players are not admins, we don't have the ability to instantly know the intent of anyone.

You say the OP is Shitcurity for firing at people randomly but you fail to realise that not only are Officers allowed to use lethal force against a crowd of rioting people, but also these people were breaking into the brig and armoury.

How can you condeme self defence?
The thing is, no one was rioting other than Jack Steiner. You don't get to define unarmed people running around trying to drag bodies out as 'rioting'. Sorry, but you are wrong. John Wolfe told the engineer to stop so he could talk to him. When the engineer did so, John Wolfe said not to clone the body. The engineer them began dragging the body anyway and that's when the lasers were fired. This is not rioting. John Wolfe is in the wrong.

Steelpoint wrote:
Falamazeer wrote:
Its correct. If a member of Security is being attacked by a large crowd of people, they are allowed to use whatever needed means to control the crowd and keep themselves alive. It is utterly infeasible to expect a Security Officer to attempt to individually arrest and detain every single member of the attacking crowd.
No one was attacking security. People were running in trying to drag bodies out. That's what I was doing when I got gunned down by the traitor HoP and that's what the engineer was doing when John Wolfe shot lasers at him.

Steelpoint, you don't get to define what is and is not rioting. You don't get to define what is and what is not attacking security. Dragging a body is definitely not attacking security or rioting or storming anything.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #62305

scaredofshadows wrote:-snip-
People running into the Brig, and allegedly looting the armoury, is a clear cut case of rioting, or at the very least major trespass and a myriad of other crimes more than worth of a permanent sentence.

Let me get this straight, the OP is allegedly the only Sec Officer on station, and he arrests a non-antag admin who looted the armoury and started to shoot people (I've seen people get banned for the same thing), not to mention he had to deal with your hilarious slipping routine (Stop it, it got old a long time ago). While dealing with Jack, he then had to deal with people breaking into and looting the armoury, as well as people breaking into the brig (as noted by other players).

I simply think this is a case of a poor Officer being overwhelmed and screwed with. Was he in the right to fire a laser round at the Engineer (did the Engi even die?) for disobeying a order from a Officer inside a high security zone. I don't know, if I was in his shoes I may well have resorted to such strong actions as being the only Officer, or one of few Officers, is extremely hard. Did the OP deserve a ban? No. A warning and stern talking to would have been far more effective than banning him.

------

Besides the point, why are you intentionally antagonising Security personel SoS? You fuck with Security Officers, lambast them for doing their job (I know), and overall act like a colossal dick to Secuirty, then you cry Shitcurity when they react to you?

Tell your admins to not raid the armoury as a non-antag, stop fucking with security then banning them for taking the bait, and just let another admin deal with bad security IF YOU SEE IT, not when you cause it.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #62310

Steelpoint wrote:
scaredofshadows wrote:-snip-
People running into the Brig, and allegedly looting the armoury, is a clear cut case of rioting, or at the very least major trespass and a myriad of other crimes more than worth of a permanent sentence.
The only person actually 'storming the armory' was Jack Steiner and he got killed for it. That's not what the ban was for.

Your version of the events is not what actually occured. I observed the entire thing after getting killed by the traitor HoP.

Stop trying to twist this into something that it's not. This is about a sec player lasering people who are trying to drag bodies to medbay for cloning. This is not about 'boo hoo scaredy tables us, that means SECURITY CAN MURDER PEOPLE!'.
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #62317

Trognar wrote:Logs starting during the shootout in the armory: http://pastebin.com/J18NhKxQ
Pictures of shitty OOC conduct:
Spoiler:
http://i.gyazo.com/18cfa51a55b7cf79ab3d41a20040c434.png http://i.gyazo.com/5022faffe256796b2bda5c8dcaf1b56b.png http://i.gyazo.com/4ccf8050b9b4dc2166e0d620a65dba80.png And while I didn't take a picture of it some of the first things that were said in OOC consisted of "You mad?" and "Get mad" and other stupid childish shit talk
I was hoping this thread was going to be made, though I think this should also include Sticky in the admin complaint mostly due to OOC conduct after the round and shit IC behavior because "I don't like you".

I was Gannon Green in this round as the lawyer, and as the lawyer I was present for the entirety of the events that went down in the brig and around John. This round was a mess when it should have never been a mess. Round start Jack gets brigged because he stole several items that he shouldn't have and had an altercation with the CMO. Jack gets brigged for 7(?) minutes due to said events and takes the opportunity to trash talk John and the CMO. Fast forward me trying to talk to Jack with some RP fluff and being completely ignored, there was some sort of fight or mob near tool storage. I follow John over there to find two handcuffed assistants next to him whilst he talks to them. Somewhere along the road people suspect lings, John lets one go due to not having anything suspicious on him while brigging the other for having a stunprod. As he goes to leave with one assistant cuffed a lizard, I presume it was SoS earlier logs should prove this, wets the floor and slips John. People start crowding around, clusterfuck ensues people try stripping John, pulling, dragging, etc. when John gets up, grabs the assistant and runs to the brig. At this point a mob of about 8 people are chasing him to the brig when he gets there he tells everyone to back off, understandable.

Long story short he brigs the assistant and confiscates his prod. During this people start smashing windows and a mob forms in front of the brig. Jack magically appears with two eguns in hand and starts shooting everyone in the brig(I believe this is when it happened correct me if I am wrong but this incident did happen nonetheless), he gets stunned and thrown in a brig cell again. CMO is present to help John and I make the suggestion to throw Jack into perma this time due to continual shitty behavior. It's agreed upon and Jack is thrown into perma, a few minutes later as the eye of the storm nears a borg comes into the brig and goes straight for perma. The CMO, John, and I follow after taking notice. John walks into perma to ask what the hell is happening, borg/AI shock the doors out of perma and John ends up shocking himself. John gets up, flashes the borg and then the perma fight happens between Jack, the borg, and John. Meanwhile people took notice of no one in the brig and took the opportunity to break in and start looting the armory, smashing all the windows etc. Me and the CMO take notice and notify John, John runs out of perma with Jack and the borg entail. I would like to note as the borg left it used its RCD to deconstruct all the walls in perma and out of perma.

This is where my logs start. We walk into a scene out of a horror movie, blood everywhere, dead people everywhere, empty guns all over the floor, your typical SS13 round. Fight starts, again, between Jack and John leading to Jack hiding in the trash bin inside the wardens office. Meanwhile the borg creates walls in the broken windows in the wardens office and shocked/bolted all doors leading out. John decides to laser Jack to crit to deal with him after all he has been through, understandable, when the borg attacks John as well. Borg ends up losing the rumble and fast forward we have a scared to death LONE sec officer and a fuckton of dead people who repeatedly tried to robust him and break in. Someone dressed as the HoP runs in and kills the CMO, I try to save her to no avail and warn the sec officer about him. Clown unbolts and unshocks the door to let him out. This is when John begins to tell people who are trespassing in the brig he will shoot to kill if they try to take any of the greytiders bodies away. Doctor runs in, gets warned to not take any of the bodies away, ignores him and ends up being lasered to death because of it (lasers were used due to the brig being COMPLETELY FUCKED and most of the disablers and tasers had no charges also it should be noted that the doctor who was lasered to death later in OOC said that it was all IC and he understood why he did it).

That's pretty much the entirety of what happened, I will make another poat dedicated to my interactions with SoS that round and the round before that.
Sure sounds like a pretty clusterfuck situation. I doubt anyone would be able to remain calm when so much shit goes down and they are the only Sec officer. Was Jack Stiener an antag? I assume so. It sure doesnt seem like a black & white situation where a Sec player is using lethals for no reason. He was in a stressful situation, the brig was fucked, the people who stormed the brig were dead everywhere and some random guy was trying to drag them off to be cloned.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #62319

I'll go back on topic then. I'll quote the rules on this.

In the scenario above, people were rushing into the brig. Multiple people, both in this thread and in game, have stated this.

We can argue technicality's over if it was a riot, but we can agree that there was a large presence of people inside a high secure area. I think we can agree that this was a extraordinary situation. Under the section "Executions" the rules state that.
Security reserve the right to carry out executions, without authorization, in the case of potential significant risk or extraordinary circumstances.
Note what I've bolded.

We've established that this was a extraordinary circumstance, the Officer was the single and only Security Officer in the round at the time, and had to deal with multiple events including greytiders, a antag Head of Personal, a greytider who stole two firearms and used them against Security personal and multiple break ins.

Further more, taking this directly from Space Law.
Aiding & Abetting: Knowingly assisting a criminal is a crime. This includes but is not limited to: Interfering with an arrest, stealing a prisoner in transit, breaking a prisoner out of the brig/prison, hiding a fugitive, providing medical care (unless paired with a large dose of sleep toxins).
This states that the offender is charged with the same offence as the criminal, meaning the Officer was clear to use lethal force.

In addition, we've established that the Engineer in question was not killed, but only fired at with several laser rounds.

Finally, as stated earlier the terms of your punishment meted out by the headmins for your earlier offence is that you can not take any banning action against anyone, of which you broke.

From a rule standpoint, I argue that the OP had the authorisation and legal ability to use lethal force in this scenario.

But at the end of the day I argue that the OP was under a massive amount of pressure, and he chose the best available option he could think of at that moment. Maybe he did not have any Taser rounds left or he just made a split second decision in a heated moment.

I argue to repeal the ban and issue a warning. It was a clusterfuck and banning people for making a mistake in a clusterfuck is wrong.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #62338

Steelpoint wrote:I'll go back on topic then. I'll quote the rules on this.

In the scenario above, people were rushing into the brig. Multiple people, both in this thread and in game, have stated this.
And at least one of them were killed for it. The ban was not placed for this reason.

Steelpoint wrote:We can argue technicality's over if it was a riot
Sure, and I am ruling that it was not a riot at the point that a lone player was trying to drag bodies to medbay. You can drop the argument that it was a riot at that point, because it was not a riot.

Steelpoint wrote:, but we can agree that there was a large presence of people inside a high secure area.
And most of them were killed for it by John Wolfe and the traitor HoP. This is not what the ban was about.

Steelpoint wrote:I think we can agree that this was a extraordinary situation. Under the section "Executions" the rules state that.
Security reserve the right to carry out executions, without authorization, in the case of potential significant risk or extraordinary circumstances.
Note what I've bolded.
Dragging a body to medbay for cloning is not an extraordinary circumstance. This happens every round. Tazing, disabling, flashing or flashbanging the player dragging the body would not have resulted in a ban. Instead, the security officer decided to go straight for lethals which is a sign of poor sportsmanship, having a murderboner and generally going against every tenet of security (which is to defend the station and its inhabitants).

Steelpoint wrote:We've established that this was a extraordinary circumstance,
No, you have done no such thing. Dragging the body to medbay is not an extraordinary circumstance which calls for lethals. You are trying to argue that the ban was for everything that it was not. The ban was not for killing Jack Steiner. The ban was not for responding to multiple people rushing the brig / armory. The ban was for lasering a sole player in the brig taking bodies to medbay.

Steelpoint wrote:the Officer was the single and only Security Officer in the round at the time, and had to deal with multiple events including greytiders, a antag Head of Personal, a greytider who stole two firearms and used them against Security personal and multiple break ins.
Being the lone security officer gives you more leeway in my eyes, but does not allow you to cross the line from officer to death squaddie. Stop trying to argue that a security officer can start killing random people who are not posing a threat. Don't try to argue that the lone player dragging a body posed a threat. He did not pose any sort of a threat.

Steelpoint wrote:Further more, taking this directly from Space Law.
Aiding & Abetting: Knowingly assisting a criminal is a crime. This includes but is not limited to: Interfering with an arrest, stealing a prisoner in transit, breaking a prisoner out of the brig/prison, hiding a fugitive, providing medical care (unless paired with a large dose of sleep toxins).
This states that the offender is charged with the same offence as the criminal, meaning the Officer was clear to use lethal force.
The body being dragged was Julius Cypret who did not take a single action against anyone. He ran into the brig presumably to drag a body out. The "criminal" who was assisted was guilty of trespassing and nothing else. The body didn't need sleep toxins because it was dead. So going by your bullshit justification, it means the engineer was guilty of trepassing and trepassing only - still no reason to shoot lethals at him. When your definition of lethal force being justified is when an unarmed and non-threatening player is taking a dead body to medbay, I overrule this justification.

Steelpoint wrote:In addition, we've established that the Engineer in question was not killed, but only fired at with several laser rounds.
Which is still attempted murder and still not acceptable for security. Note that no serverban was placed, merely a temporary sec jobban.

Steelpoint wrote:Finally, as stated earlier the terms of your punishment meted out by the headmins for your earlier offence is that you can not take any banning action against anyone, of which you broke.
You are precisely the reason I placed the ban. Players will attempt to toe the line to get out of everything. They will come to the forum to argue everything. ALL of your justifications are flawed and NONE of your arguments hold water. Yet here you are, trying to argue another player's ban away.

Steelpoint wrote:From a rule standpoint, I argue that the OP had the authorisation and legal ability to use lethal force in this scenario.
And as the host of this server, I do not want to see this kind of behavior from security. This is why a week sec jobban was placed. I'm not the boogeyman out to get you, I legitimately want to see the server be a fun place to play for security and non-security alike.

Steelpoint wrote:But at the end of the day I argue that the OP was under a massive amount of pressure, and he chose the best available option he could think of at that moment. Maybe he did not have any Taser rounds left or he just made a split second decision in a heated moment.
Try using a tazer next time. There's a load of them in the armory / brig. You've even stated yourself that John Wolfe was the only security on that round. That means he had his choice of MANY non-lethal stun items. He was dealing with a single player, so there was no pressure in trying to subdue 'many people rushing the brig'.

Steelpoint wrote:I argue to repeal the ban and issue a warning. It was a clusterfuck and banning people for making a mistake in a clusterfuck is wrong.
And this will be done, providing that Petepie admits that security is not allowed to fire lethals in these circumstances. Furthermore, since players will try to toe the line, they should be aware that attempted murder as security is going to be judged fairly harshly by myself and other admins.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #62341

scaredofshadows wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:Finally, as stated earlier the terms of your punishment meted out by the headmins for your earlier offence is that you can not take any banning action against anyone, of which you broke.
You are precisely the reason I placed the ban. Players will attempt to toe the line to get out of everything. They will come to the forum to argue everything. ALL of your justifications are flawed and NONE of your arguments hold water. Yet here you are, trying to argue another player's ban away.

Steelpoint wrote:From a rule standpoint, I argue that the OP had the authorisation and legal ability to use lethal force in this scenario.
And as the host of this server, I do not want to see this kind of behavior from security. This is why a week sec jobban was placed. I'm not the boogeyman out to get you, I legitimately want to see the server be a fun place to play for security and non-security alike.
In Steelpoint's defence, he's far from what I'd consider to be a line-toer. He's in fact been quite pleasant and reasonable the entire time I've known him.

I don't think he's arguing against you for argument's sake, either. It's just that he genuinely believes in your opposition in this case. He's not making you out to be a boogeyman, just like you shouldn't be attacking him for something he's not.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #62343

It was noted in OOC that many people are not familiar with petepie, and weren't aware that this ban didn't just come out of nowhere.

He has had extensive problems with his attitude, griefing, bombing, greytiding, metagrudging and teamkilling in team antag. That and his behaviour in PMs is a large part in why this was not a warning.

Recently there has been a crackdown on individuals who have received a lot of negative attention with no improvement, and thus punishments are going to be harsher until they change or stack up too many notes and bans to be considered someone worth keeping around.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #62346

And what about the fact that ScaredofShadows gave himself admin powers again to enact a ban against a person he was personally dealing with IC? Something I feel should be adressed as well.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #62348

Well, It may not have been rioting, there was definitely looting.

SoS, you are arguing that the crime was shooting at a medbay guy trying to clone people, But isn't it fair if those people were not supposed to be cloned?
And he says he told him to stop.

Also, the whole "didn't want anyone else to take the heat" I feel like there is more heat because you adminned yourself and handled your own case.
Me, I'm fine with you being able to ban and whatnot, but just do what the others do, and don't handle your own cases.
It's not a lot to ask you to conduct yourself with at least a trialmins responsibilities.

And I'm even fine with you slipping people and in general pushing and shoving, just don't keep people tabled forever and a day (You don't) and don't BWOINK! when you are retaliated against, because even the janitor gets valid'd after a certain point. (that point being space lube for me, even walk speed don't help)
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #62349

Phalanx300 wrote:And what about the fact that ScaredofShadows gave himself admin powers again to enact a ban against a person he was personally dealing with IC? Something I feel should be adressed as well.
Here's what I did and happened to me during the round. I wet some floor tiles, was arrested by John Wolfe and then killed by a traitor HoP. I observed John Wolfe for the next ~15 minutes. I was not "personally dealing with them IC". By your logic, any admin who is currently playing and has any interaction at all with another player cannot ban that player. This is a tad ridiculous.

I've stated that the reason I temporarily gave myself +BAN was because the peanut gallery comes out to protest bans now. I'd rather take the heat than let the other two admins on at the time develop a cult following of hatred.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #62352

Falamazeer wrote:Well, It may not have been rioting, there was definitely looting.

SoS, you are arguing that the crime was shooting at a medbay guy trying to clone people, But isn't it fair if those people were not supposed to be cloned?
And he says he told him to stop.

Also, the whole "didn't want anyone else to take the heat" I feel like there is more heat because you adminned yourself and handled your own case.
Me, I'm fine with you being able to ban and whatnot, but just do what the others do, and don't handle your own cases.
It's not a lot to ask you to conduct yourself with at least a trialmins responsibilities.

And I'm even fine with you slipping people and in general pushing and shoving, just don't keep people tabled forever and a day (You don't) and don't BWOINK! when you are retaliated against, because even the janitor gets valid'd after a certain point. (that point being space lube for me, even walk speed don't help)
The player dragging the body to medbay was not looting anything. Security officers who determine that a body should not be cloned (and this is extremely dubious by the way, I don't think they should ever have the power to do this) should have used non-lethal items to take the body back and also try to have it borged if possible.

I was not the player who was being dragged to medbay, I was not the player who fired any kind of weapon at security, I was not the player who looted anything or rioted by any definition of the word. I did not handle my own case.

I've actually stopped playing assistant due to the intense screaming and bitching.

The past few days, I've been harm-batonned, abducted and killed by non-antags and I haven't bwoinked them nor adminhelped them nor asked other admins to handle it. Yet here you all are, accusing me of 'handling my own adminhelps'. This is false.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #62357

Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #62358

There is no selfless act here. If you are not supposed to have admin powers, then do not give yourself admin powers. All you did was make a bad situation worse. If it was another admin, then a headmin wouldve probably chimed in by now, rendered a verdict and closed the thread. But nope, it was SoS violating the restrictions placed upon him for abusing his admin powers so that he could ban yet another Sec player.

Maybe you get killed and targeted because every single round you insist on playing the same character who "pushes and shoves" other players. Yeah you are not breaking any rules, but its obviously grating after a while and people get sick of it.

What a pointless shitstorm that is just making everyone hate eachother for no good reason.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #62360

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... omo#p57895
Another one with security and you.

And here is you doing it ALLLLL the way back in 2011
https://www.theforgottenzone.com/hosted ... y+cool+SoS
Wherein you banned me as a sec borg for arguing with you and "meta" of arresting my murderer as a sec borg. At the time, there was no memory wipe on that.
After you possessed the door and released the prisoner, a confirmed traitor. so you've been doing this for a while.

You spend a lot of your time whaling on any authority on the station and it makes the jobs really hard to do.
I'm not saying the security struggles stem from your own attitude, but you definitely conduct yourself in a way that passes the buck pretty hard.
Which is why I respectfully made my challenge for you to play security, Officer, not warden detective or head, and see how it goes under new names. Especially a byond name, so you can get BWOINKED mid combat, asking why you are doing what you are doing.

It's stressful and hard, because at certain points, nothing you do is right.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #62362

Alex Crimson wrote:There is no selfless act here. If you are not supposed to have admin powers, then do not give yourself admin powers. All you did was make a bad situation worse. If it was another admin, then a headmin wouldve probably chimed in by now, rendered a verdict and closed the thread. But nope, it was SoS violating the restrictions placed upon him for abusing his admin powers so that he could ban yet another Sec player.

Maybe you get killed and targeted because every single round you insist on playing the same character who "pushes and shoves" other players. Yeah you are not breaking any rules, but its obviously grating after a while and people get sick of it.

What a pointless shitstorm that is just making everyone hate eachother for no good reason.
I was banned for 24 hours because I used admin powers to run around and laugh as security chased me. How dastardly. I caused 0 points of damage, trapped 0 players and stole a grand total of one item (an emag off the floor). I served a 24h ban on my own server that I've sunk much time and effort into. I also switched my rank to admin observer so I am essentially just a player except for the times I see something occuring and need to place a ban for. So far this has been exactly once, and has resulted in people attacking me over a 1 week sec jobban for someone who had tons of warnings in the past firing lasers at a person taking a body to medbay. The pointless shitstorm is originating from players who want to rail against anything they view as an authority that can ban them. The funny part is we're one of the most lenient servers there is for bans. Players are warned many times before a temporary ban is placed. Permanent jobbans and server bans are reserved for truly outrageous offenses.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #62365

scaredofshadows wrote:I've stated that the reason I temporarily gave myself +BAN was because the peanut gallery comes out to protest bans now. I'd rather take the heat than let the other two admins on at the time develop a cult following of hatred.
I can only speak for myself, but I'm fine with taking the heat on stuff like this (and I'm sure other admins are too). Like, that's kinda the only thing people should be upset about, all this other crap is really missing the point.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #62366

Falamazeer wrote:It's stressful and hard, because at certain points, nothing you do is right.
No one is forcing you to play security. You also don't see all the times we let security murdering people go unpunished. I can't give you exact, written in stone guidelines for when it's okay to murder people as security, because it just results in line-toeing and more shitty behavior. Security's job is to protect the station and its inhabitants, not to roleplay an SS death squad.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #62370

Yeah, Which is why I don't play it very often anymore.

And it's not just about this one ban, you got like... five threads about you?
Laimfu wrote:Image

Jesus fucking christ m8

And It's not like I kill as security, I can't remember my last murder.
I'm talking more about getting punished for doing your job.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #62379

scaredofshadows wrote:
Alex Crimson wrote:There is no selfless act here. If you are not supposed to have admin powers, then do not give yourself admin powers. All you did was make a bad situation worse. If it was another admin, then a headmin wouldve probably chimed in by now, rendered a verdict and closed the thread. But nope, it was SoS violating the restrictions placed upon him for abusing his admin powers so that he could ban yet another Sec player.

I was banned for 24 hours because I used admin powers to run around and laugh as security chased me. How dastardly. I caused 0 points of damage, trapped 0 players and stole a grand total of one item (an emag off the floor). I served a 24h ban on my own server that I've sunk much time and effort into. I also switched my rank to admin observer so I am essentially just a player except for the times I see something occuring and need to place a ban for. So far this has been exactly once, and has resulted in people attacking me over a 1 week sec jobban for someone who had tons of warnings in the past firing lasers at a person taking a body to medbay. The pointless shitstorm is originating from players who want to rail against anything they view as an authority that can ban them. The funny part is we're one of the most lenient servers there is for bans. Players are warned many times before a temporary ban is placed. Permanent jobbans and server bans are reserved for truly outrageous offenses.
Look at your attitude. Seems like the 24 hour ban and removing your admin powers didnt do a damn thing to get you to rethink how you act. What you did to warrant headmins removing your rank does not matter. The verdict delivered was that you be stripped of your powers and no longer use them, yet you clearly have. You show no remorse for abusing your admin powers, and will probably just give them to yourself whenever you feel the need.

Its bullshit, and you bring it on yourself. All of this hate and drama came from YOUR actions.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #62380

Falamazeer wrote:Yeah, Which is why I don't play it very often anymore.

And it's not just about this one ban, you got like... five threads about you?
Laimfu wrote:Image

Jesus fucking christ m8

And It's not like I kill as security, I can't remember my last murder.
I'm talking more about getting punished for doing your job.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #62382

Alex Crimson wrote:
scaredofshadows wrote:

Look at your attitude. Seems like the 24 hour ban and removing your admin powers didnt do a damn thing to get you to rethink how you act. What you did to warrant headmins removing your rank does not matter. The verdict delivered was that you be stripped of your powers and no longer use them, yet you clearly have. You show no remorse for abusing your admin powers, and will probably just give them to yourself whenever you feel the need.

Its bullshit, and you bring it on yourself. All of this hate and drama came from YOUR actions.
Which of my actions is so objectionable to you?