[Tedward1337] Amnestik - Dosing and healing a griefer

Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

[Tedward1337] Amnestik - Dosing and healing a griefer

Post by Amnestik » #92522

BYOND account and character name: Amnestik/Caden Catherina
Admin: Tedward1337
Time incident occurred: 2015-05-29 (3 26 am UTC)
Logs: http://a.pomf.se/bkrrua.htm
Detailed summary:
Firstly, I suck at communicating, so bear with me here.

Gabe Horn was running around on meth with boxing gloves punching security. He was nearly impossible to tase because of the speed boost meth grants, and even when tased or stunned by Beepsky, he was able to stand up before he could be cuffed. When he finally was cuffed (I didn't see this happen, so I'm not sure how it was done), the meth allowed him to run out of the drag whenever the "arms flail wildly" message appeared.

I decided the only way to capture him was to laser him, using the same logic from the hulk rule for security and silicons, which is that lethals are authorised if the person cannot be arrested with stuns. However, my 8~ lasers did no damage and I began to suspect an admin had a hand in this.

When I noticed the chairs in the shuttle brig that two security borgs were trying to buckle Gabe to kept disappearing, it furthered my suspicions. I adminhelped it at the end of the round, and then again at the beginning of the following round, but no one responded. After my third adminhelp, partway into the round, Theslyfox responded and said he didn't know what had caused it, but guessed it was due to healing chems. This despite the fact he'd been online the previous round and likely saw the admin logs of Tedward var-editing Gabe.

There was also a headmin, and another admin trainer besides Tedward online at the time, as well as a head coder. None of these people did anything about this, and didn't reveal what had happened to the players after the round ended, even when I asked multiple times in OOC and adminhelp.

Tedward has insisted on singulo that this was an event, despite the crew receiving no notification of it when it started, the event only benefiting one player, and it consisting of one player griefing sec while Teward healed them and prevented them from getting arrested. As said previously, the existence of the "event" wasn't revealed after the round (aside from a vague Centcom announcement simply saying "Meth is a hell of a drug", which indicates either admin approval or that admins had a hand in it), and was denied by Thatslyfox. So I think it's very obvious this wasn't an event, and was just one admin helping a player mess with security because they were bored.

There was also concern about how Tedward communicated with Kodeth101 about this before it began. Tsaricide and other players who have read the logs have expressed concern about them metacommunicating in TS about it before Tedward came online.

These admin logs show what happened:
Tsaricide wrote:So looks like after a minute of signing on Tedward jumped to kodeth and started giving him the drugs and healing him constantly until the round ended then left.

ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) dealt -85 amount of fire damage to Gabe Horn
ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) dealt -20 amount of toxin damage to Gabe Horn
ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) dealt -20 amount of fire damage to Gabe Horn

[23:02:44]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) has added 1000 units of Methamphetamine to Gabe Horn

[23:03:27]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) has added 1000 units of Crank to Gabe Horn

[23:03:51]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) dealt -35 amount of toxin damage to Gabe Horn

[23:04:17]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) dealt -15 amount of toxin damage to Gabe Horn

[23:04:30]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) has added 1000 units of Methamphetamine to Gabe Horn

[23:04:37]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) has added 1000 units of Bath Salts to Gabe Horn

[23:12:00]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) modified floor's contents: REMOVED=the handcuffs

[23:14:35]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) has added 3000 units of Methamphetamine to Gabe Horn

[23:22:10]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) modified Gabe Horn's nutrition to 300

[23:23:18]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) dealt -200 amount of stamina damage to Gabe Horn

[23:28:22]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) deleted the chair at (11,239,2)

[23:29:39]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) teleported Kodeth101/(Gabe Horn)
I've realised having written this that if two fullmins and a headmin were online during these events and they were still allowed to occur, that there's little chance that something meaningful will be done about this. Even so, I think the players have a right to know that admin abuse continues to happen and continues to be swept under the rug by some admins.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: [Tedward1337] Amnestik - Dosing and healing a griefer

Post by tedward1337 » #92523

>abuse
I literally named him meth head halfway through this
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #92529

So were you in teamspeak with kodeth or not?
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92532

Irrelevant seeing as I idle in ts like 90% of the time
I was observing when Kodeth joined, and I asked him if he wanted to take part in an event.
Thus the meth head was born.
Game Admin
Spoiler:
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #92535

Giving special treatment to players who join the teamspeak doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92538

Not special treatment, I just asked. Its easier then prayers, and then picking someone and explaining it
VOIP is a great way to set events quickly.
Game Admin
Spoiler:
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #92540

I fail to see how picking people from the teamspeak over giving everyone else ingame a chance to be selected for the "event" isn't special treatment.
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92544

It was my event that I was running, and I ran it how I saw fit.
No other admins who were on complained.
Game Admin
Spoiler:
Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #92546

tedward1337 wrote:>abuse
I literally named him meth head halfway through this
No, I don't think you did. He always appeared as Gabe Horn.

Either way, renaming a player hardly legitimises it.

Is it possible for us to get the admin logs for the whole round, or at least from the point where Tedward started this "event"? I'd like to know objectively what actually happened.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #92551

This does seem like a strange event.

I guess the one thing I want to hilight is one of the rules admins are supposed to follow
Don't be a hypocrite. If you're doing something you'd normally ban someone for doing, you're breaking this.
It seems to me that if I was to openly discuss aspects of the round with another player in teamspeak I would cop a ban for such behaviours. I don't know if this is so serious as to need any action other than a "you probably shouldn't do this", but I thought I'd put in my two cents
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #92566

I fail to see how "invincible admintoy fucks with security the whole round" is an event.
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #92575

If a player did something similar they'd both be banned for metafriending + griefing. But when an admin does it, it's a-ok or he gets away with it while some other admin "strongly condemns" his behaviour.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #92587

This is unacceptable, I like tedward but this is too far and too much.
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92592

mosquitoman wrote:If a player did something similar they'd both be banned for metafriending + griefing. But when an admin does it, it's a-ok or he gets away with it while some other admin "strongly condemns" his behaviour.
The difference is I didnt use metacomming to gain an advantage IC
I used it to coordinate an event
Sometinyprick wrote:This is unacceptable, I like tedward but this is too far and too much.

No one died. No one was taken out of the round.
All sec did was have him in cuffs while the meth boxed him around a bit.

>B-but metacomms is BANT
Like I already said, the rules are there for people to not gain an advantage IC. Events are not IC, nor was I gaining anything from speaking to him about the event.
I was observing as a ghost, watching it play out.
Game Admin
Spoiler:
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #92594

An event where the sole purpose is to grief the crew isn't the type of event we should have.
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92596

Tsaricide wrote:An event where the sole purpose is to grief the crew isn't the type of event we should have.
Time to remove like half of the events admins do then.
Yourself not included, seeing as you dont run events. Not a problem, just something I've noticed.
Game Admin
Spoiler:
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #92601

There is a great difference between an "event" which empowers a player you are talking with on teamspeak to grief security with you giving him a massive advantage and the tools to do so with your admin powers.
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92602

Sometinyprick wrote:There is a great difference between an "event" which empowers a player you are talking with on teamspeak to grief security with you giving him a massive advantage and the tools to do so with your admin powers.
This was an event based on the effects of goofchem meth. This isnt 'le ebin meth' event. He wore boxing gloves and jumped around from meth. Sec was able to capture him and hold him quite well for a time.
Game Admin
Spoiler:
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #92610

It is bad practice to select people for events from teamspeak because there is no way for people to tell if you are giving preferential treatment to people you are on friendly terms with or not.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #92614

Rule 5: IC information should be kept out of OOC channels and vice-versa. (IE: do not talk about the current round outside of IC communication methods, and do not break the fourth wall in the round.)
Rule 5-B: Doing this privately (steam/IRL/skype) will generally lead to immediate permabans for all involved parties. Especially when used to gain an in game advantage

Looking at this from a objective point of view, and assuming all information presented to date is correct, then its clear that the offending party broke these two rules.

On a personal note, the ends don't justify the means.
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92616

Steelpoint wrote:Rule 5: IC information should be kept out of OOC channels and vice-versa. (IE: do not talk about the current round outside of IC communication methods, and do not break the fourth wall in the round.)
Rule 5-B: Doing this privately (steam/IRL/skype) will generally lead to immediate permabans for all involved parties. Especially when used to gain an in game advantage

Looking at this from a objective point of view, and assuming all information presented to date is correct, then its clear that the offending party broke these two rules.

On a personal note, the ends don't justify the means.
Im just going to copy paste what I posted in singulo a few seconds ago

"There is obviously different rules for players as there is for admins.
Hell we have an IRC where we SPEW IC knowledge in an OOC manner on there. Thats why its 'admins only'
Rule 5 for meta-comming is to gain an advantage IC
I was observing as usual, and was not in round (Or from here on in, IC) I asked kodeth if he wants to do this event IC, while I observe how its running OOC.
No rules were broken. Have a secure day"
leibniz wrote:It is bad practice to select people for events from teamspeak because there is no way for people to tell if you are giving preferential treatment to people you are on friendly terms with or not.
I can understand this, and if I run an event I will avoid this.
Game Admin
Spoiler:
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #92618

Yes but the critical difference here is that in this scenario you used this information and power, not for administration issues, but for granting someone a significant in game advantage.

Essentially you used your administration powers in bad faith.
Last edited by Steelpoint on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92620

Steelpoint wrote:Yes but the critical difference here is that in this scenario you used this information, not for administration issues, but for granting someone a significant in game advantage.

Essentially you used your administration powers in bad faith.
It was an event I ran. Now in the OP, Amnestik said I gave no warning to the crew that an event was taking place. I'd that to clear this up here
"despite the crew receiving no notification of it when it started"
Admins arent required to tell you when an event is taking place UNLESS they choose to do so themself.
This wasn't me acting in bad faith with my powers. The drug meth was harming him more then helping him in a lot of ways.
Game Admin
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #92628

Good thing you healed him repeatedly and removed taser fatigue then, otherwise he might have died from poisoning!

Oh, and that pesky meth, deleting chairs and logging it as you! I'll go file a bug report.
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92630

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Good thing you healed him repeatedly and removed taser fatigue then, otherwise he might have died from poisoning!

Oh, and that pesky meth, deleting chairs and logging it as you! I'll go file a bug report.
The chairs were in the security brig part of the shuttle. He was in cuffs (cant remove them because meth) had two officers around him, and !!both!! doors were bolted due to very competent sec borgs.
He was caught, and no amount of chair deleting could fix that. You wouldn't know however, because you weren't watching him as a ghost like I was.

Edit: I forgot to say, security brig of the shuttle
Game Admin
Spoiler:
Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #92632

tedward1337 wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Good thing you healed him repeatedly and removed taser fatigue then, otherwise he might have died from poisoning!

The chairs were in the security brig part of the shuttle. He was in cuffs (cant remove them because meth) had two officers around him, and !!both!! doors were bolted due to very competent sec borgs.
He was caught, and no amount of chair deleting could fix that. You wouldn't know however, because you weren't watching him as a ghost like I was.

Edit: I forgot to say, security brig of the shuttle
If you didn't think he could escape, why were you deleting chairs for him? To irritate security?
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #92633

I adore events, but the premise of 'dose someone up on 5000u anti-stun drugs and free them when they attack Security' could do with a little work. If Sec is lasering your ultra-resistant griffon and bucklecuffing them in a bolted shuttle Brig, maybe there's a reason behind it.
Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #92636

If it were an event, the admins wouldn't have kept quiet about it in OOC and ahelp after the round ended when people were asking about it, and Thatslyfox wouldn't have lied about what happened. It's only been labelled that by Tedward retroactively because he hopes it'll mean a lesser punishment.
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92638

Amnestik wrote: If you didn't think he could escape, why were you deleting chairs for him? To irritate security?
The shuttle was docked/ a few seconds away from docking with centcomm
It was ilrelevent at this point, I could've filled the shuttle brig with say, lockers, or clowns, and it'd have the same affect.
Game Admin
Spoiler:
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92639

Amnestik wrote:If it were an event, the admins wouldn't have kept quiet about it in OOC and ahelp after the round ended when people were asking about it, and Thatslyfox wouldn't have lied about what happened. It's only been labelled that by Tedward retroactively because he hopes it'll mean a lesser punishment.
D-double post
I believe thatslyfox came in at the end of the round, literally meaning he had no knowledge of the previous events
Once again, admins don't actually have to say there is an event going on unless they want too
I said "meth is a hell of a drug" at least HINTING at what was going on.
Game Admin
Spoiler:
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #92640

I hope you're not suggesting that talking about IC information on ooc or TS is 100% ok as long as 'I'm not gaining an IC advantage from it'.

This is literally the sort of button pressing that people have been complaining about. Actual events require effort and aren't always successful, but they're certainly not admin boosting some guy to maximise grief potential.

Also reminder that Ted was the one that used his admin powers to get revenge on me by giving me max brain damage before logging out, after fighting with me in game. While running for headmin, no less.

Edit: Wait what, players fucking about before the shuttle docks is not allowed but it is for you?
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92642

lumipharon wrote:I hope you're not suggesting that talking about IC information on ooc or TS is 100% ok as long as 'I'm not gaining an IC advantage from it'.

This is literally the sort of button pressing that people have been complaining about. Actual events require effort and aren't always successful, but they're certainly not admin boosting some guy to maximise grief potential.

Also reminder that Ted was the one that used his admin powers to get revenge on me by giving me max brain damage before logging out, after fighting with me in game. While running for headmin, no less.

Edit: Wait what, players fucking about before the shuttle docks is not allowed but it is for you?
People grief the shuttle emmensly and no one really says anything
Also
You literally murdered me in the bar for flipping, as I was a lizard named "He-who-flips"
Would you have preferred I banned you for non antag murder or?

Edit: Should probably stay on topic instead of getting side tracked
Game Admin
Spoiler:
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #92644

I deliberately didn't try to kill you. I stopped before you were in crit and walked away, and you followed me to the door and kept attacking me so I hit you the last time, which put you into crit.

If you had bwoinked me about it, or better yet, gotten another admin to bwoink me about it, that would have been ok.
Instead you used admin powers on me and left the game without a word.

But seriously, how can you call this thing an event? You effectively just god moded some guy who fucked with sec. That is the sort of thing I would have expected from SOS. Just admit you fucked up and move on.
People make mistakes, but trying to defend your actions on junk like this doesn't do you any good.
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92646

I can't remember if I was the only admin on at the time but
Brain damage is laughably easy so I figured you of people could've gotten it fixed
As for the event itself
The meth was giving kodeth a slight edge however;
He couldn't remove cuffs
He couldn't actually control his movements
And he actually was caught quite a bit without me doing anything, I mainly kept his toxins down.
I'll agree the event was silly, but it was nothing security couldn't handle.
Game Admin
Spoiler:
Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #92650

>Metacommunicates with a friend outside of the game
>Uses their admin powers to make this personal unstunnable, and heals whatever damage they have
>Constantly breaks this person out of cuffs and deletes things that might have stopped this person's rampage
>Crew is helpless before the immense might of AdminBuddy
>OH BUT YOU GUYS IT WAS AN EVENT, PLEASE BELIEVE MY LITERAL LIES WHEN I SAY THAT EVERYONE ELSE KNEW ABOUT IT

Why the FUCK is tedward an admin?
Spoiler:
inb4 deleted because 'not involved' even though i am right
Edit: Wait hold on I realized how this fucking travesty could be a good thing, people will want public logs even more now so they can see what admins are ACTUALLY like, and know that they shouldn't vote for retards.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #92657

There are such things as stealth events, and the limited selection pool (read: anyone in TS) isn't such a big deal.
The problem is, it's an 'event' that only serves to encourage griffon behaviour.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #92677

tedward1337 wrote: I believe thatslyfox came in at the end of the round, literally meaning he had no knowledge of the previous events
[23:24:25]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) dealt -200 amount of stamina damage to Gabe Horn
[23:24:28]ADMIN: PM: ThatSlyFox/(Jim Otis)->REDACTED/(REDACTED): Pretty much he got confused and it looks like someone was pretending to be you
[23:24:30]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) dealt -25 amount of brute damage to Gabe Horn

[23:25:46]ADMIN: ThatSlyFox/(Jim Otis) jumped to Kodeth101/(Gabe Horn)
[23:25:48]ADMIN: Tedward1337/(Richard Aultman) dealt -30 amount of toxin damage to Gabe Horn

He was active during all this/even jumped to watch it at one point.

Far as I can tell nobody spoke in asay that round though so who knows what if any communication passed between you.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #92696

Posting under the Anon3 amendment to add that unless varedit shenanigans were used boxing gloves make your punches do fatigue damage only. Doesnt make it much less griefy but thought it was worth mentioning.
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #92706

I was in the teamspeak at the time of this. If a headmin/MSO wants to talk to me about it, just ping me on IRC or message me here.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #92707

Admins are allowed to talk to players about ic things without it being rule breaking metacoms, other wise adminhelps and #supportbus wouldn't be able to function.

The medium doesn't matter for metacoms, metacoms is any communication about the round outside of ic communication. IC in OOC is metacoms technically, we just treat that differently. Adminhelps are metacoms, we exempt that. Admin pms to a player are metacoms, we exempt that.

The medium has never mattered for metacoms, it doesn't need to be voice to be meta, steam text chat counts, irc pms count, forum pms count.

So why is everybody here assuming that TS all of the sudden crosses some line that makes it against the rules? Player to admin communications have always been exempt from the meta com rule. I personally have gotten the equivalent of an admin help on TS back when I was on it more often.

The question here is more so, was the minivent shit, and was tedward's decision to give it it to kod based off of favoritism?
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #92713

TS might be fine for resolving certain issues between players but when issues like favoritism happen, TS isn't logged so that any admin can investigate. TS usage in this case and in the future should probably be looked at more.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #92723

I highly doubt he gave the event to Kodeth out of favoritism. It was likely more of "this guy is right here might as well".
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #92733

I doubted it as well but for the sake of accountability, TS shouldn't be used for these things anymore.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #92738

Interested in hearing what was going on in TS at around this time.

Obvious favoritism by the way. A guy in teamspeak gets arrested for being shit and you decide at that moment to log on and make him pretty much invincible. Tedward isnt a bad guy but he needs to cut his ties with this dude and just stop using teamspeak while admining, or at least not allow non-admins in.

Edit: Also I was on at this time, was just finishing up a ahelp around the time it began. I think you had ahelped before the round ended? Not entirely sure but I do recall getting you ahelp in the lobby after the round ended. I wasn't paying much attention but I was aware that kodeth was getting boosts from tedward and I lied about that, moment of stupidity for me. Won't happen again. If you asked me why I lied I honestly couldn't tell you.
Arete
Byond Username: Arete

Post by Arete » #92741

Making a friend on Teamspeak into the centerpiece of an event might not count as favoritism depending on the event. Making that friend unkillable by any means and fucking with all attempts to keep him contained while he griefs people clearly crosses the line.

This situation is sure making a good case for public logs. Everyone on singulo was calling Amnestik a dumbshit conspiracy theorist for suggesting that anything like this happened.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #92749

What Ausops said. Teamspeak is unlogged and unaccountable.

The admins are allowed meta info because its necessary for doing their job (adminhelps, not making friends immortal so they can grief), not just for the sake of rule immunity
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #92757

This can be solved pretty easily by:

A) Making it clear to tedward1337 and all other admins that it is always best to choose people for an event form in-game and not outside of it.
B) Not doing an event like this again cause clearly people didn't find it fun.

Hell, this thread went on long enough before MSO pointed out the fucking obvious.
tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #92774

Vekter wrote:I highly doubt he gave the event to Kodeth out of favoritism. It was likely more of "this guy is right here might as well".
Pretty much all it was.
Game Admin
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #92783

I would advise any player to not be in team speak with admins while playing the game and admins to reciprocate this suggestion.

Sure it may be fine for you to use it as admin speak 2.0 but even a sliver of the information gushing from you in chat is enough to get a player banned.
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #92784

tedward1337 wrote:
Vekter wrote:I highly doubt he gave the event to Kodeth out of favoritism. It was likely more of "this guy is right here might as well".
Pretty much all it was.
Doesn't matter and it's not the point.