[HornyGranny] Stop grudging me asshole

TerbusReturns
Byond Username: Terbonegro

[HornyGranny] Stop grudging me asshole

Post by TerbusReturns » #199946

You have been banned by hornygranny.
Reason: go take a walk
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 60 minutes.
To try to resolve this matter head to

as a gang leader, I cant fucking open spraypaint cans or use any of the new GUI shit because I cant update IE11, so while adminhelping to simply GET THE FUCKING CAP OFF THE SPRAYPAINT SO I CAN HAVE A ROUND, im standing in fucking arrivals, talking to HG who proceeds to reply with "so update IE' "why not" during which sec rolls by, tases me, and theres goes my round

upon being told "suck my dick 2x fuccboi" he bans me for an hour

suck my dick 2x fuccboi, i should fuck your mom
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: [HornyGranny] Stop grudging me asshole

Post by oranges » #199947

terbs can't handle the bants
TerbusReturns

Post by TerbusReturns » #199951

oranges wrote:terbs can't handle the bants
i dont want HG to be able to handle any of my cases, he got a big glazey boner for banning me and is clearly not an unbiased neutral party
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #199956

Hey, what's going on with being unable to update? What's your Windows version and current IE version?
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #199958

you don't need ie11, just ie9, windows 7 and even windows vista supports ie9, and ie8 (windows xp) should work sorta if you go to game preferences, and change tgui style to nofrills.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #199962

Why couldn't you just convert someone and have them spray? Gang lead has enough shit to do without needing to tag the station.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #199967

Why was he banned for 60 minutes for getting killed as a gang lead while having trouble with the UI?
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #199973

iamgoofball wrote:Why was he banned for 60 minutes for getting killed as a gang lead while having trouble with the UI?
Either there's missing information or it's a bad ban.

Probably rude to admins after he got killed.
TerbusReturns

Post by TerbusReturns » #199998

iamgoofball wrote:Hey, what's going on with being unable to update? What's your Windows version and current IE version?
Basically I need SP1 but at 150kbps DL I'm lookin at an entire day of my internet access being useless. Not to mention I have a lot of corrupted core Windows files (paint for example which is why I couldn't verify I was Terbs with a screenshot) all the other GUIs work barely but being byond to a crawl but they work and just as last time I simply asked VERY NICELY for an admin to teleport to me and take the cap off that's it

And for being a main antag of the round I expected maybe just a little more consideration than "why lol", I had to ask and I assure you I asked POLITELY to please help me I can't get the cap off

And yes I told HG "suck my dick 2x" after being captured 7 minutes into the round while playing condescending tech support with HG

also I believe there are moral conflicts with someone handling a player that they possess pronography and nudes of
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #200003

Wait... So what was the ban placed for?
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
TerbusReturns

Post by TerbusReturns » #200005

Shaps wrote:Wait... So what was the ban placed for?
Telling HG to "suck my dick 2x fuccboi"

that's the direct quote
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #200014

[06:27:47]ADMIN: HELP: TheTerbs/(Cum): help i cant use spraypaint or it crashes my byond - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.

[06:28:09]ADMIN: PM: Krusvik/(Lucina Hightower)->TheTerbs/(Cum): Maybe it's your horrible name.

[06:28:24]ADMIN: PM: TheTerbs/(Cum)->Krusvik/(Lucina Hightower): statistically, yeah but can you help ME I CANT TAKE THE CAP OFF

[06:29:17]ADMIN: PM: TheTerbs/(Bad Name)->Krusvik/(Lucina Hightower): i think bad name is just as bad, can you change it to Splooge or Seeman

[06:29:33]ADMIN: PM: TheTerbs/(Bad Name)->Krusvik/(Lucina Hightower): or Splooge Seeman

[06:30:24]ADMIN: PM: TheTerbs/(Bad Name)->Krusvik/(Lucina Hightower): but forreal the spraypaint interface crashes byond for me can you please take the cap off

[06:30:34]ADMIN: PM: Krusvik/(Lucina Hightower)->TheTerbs/(Bad Name): Have you updated byond?

[06:30:57]ADMIN: PM: TheTerbs/(Bad Name)->Krusvik/(Lucina Hightower): yeah its something about IE 11 but i cant update to ie11 so it just locks up instead

[06:31:11]ACCESS: Logout: TheTerbs[DC]/(Bad Name)

[06:32:32]ADMIN: HELP: TheTerbs/(Bad Name): sorry it crashed again i had to try, so can you take the cap off so i can... do something other than stand around - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.

[06:33:12]ADMIN: PM: Hornygranny/(Mick Foley)->TheTerbs/(Bad Name): update IE

[06:33:21]ADMIN: PM: TheTerbs/(Bad Name)->Hornygranny/(Mick Foley): i literally, cant

[06:33:26]ADMIN: PM: Hornygranny/(Mick Foley)->TheTerbs/(Bad Name): why

[06:33:39]ADMIN: PM: TheTerbs/(Bad Name)->Hornygranny/(Mick Foley): i have bootleg first edition windows 7

[06:34:03]ADMIN: PM: Hornygranny/(Mick Foley)->TheTerbs/(Bad Name): so what?

[06:34:04]ADMIN: PM: TheTerbs/(Bad Name)->Hornygranny/(Mick Foley): oh nevermind while you were asking stupid fucking questions instead of yknow, helping

[06:34:11]ADMIN: PM: TheTerbs/(Bad Name)->Hornygranny/(Mick Foley): sec got me

[06:34:19]ADMIN: PM: TheTerbs/(Bad Name)->Hornygranny/(Mick Foley): so suck my dick 2x fuccboi

[06:34:59]ADMIN: hornygranny has banned theterbs.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #200015

MrStonedOne wrote:you don't need ie11, just ie9, windows 7 and even windows vista supports ie9, and ie8 (windows xp) should work sorta if you go to game preferences, and change tgui style to nofrills.
I have ie11 and it only sorta kinda still works and still only kinda still crashes on other shit.
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #200021

did nobody think to tell him to just alt click the can? that is a thing you know, gangs dont even need to open the interface at all because its automatically set at their gangs colors and graffiti and they cannot change it
TerbusReturns

Post by TerbusReturns » #200022

Kel wrote:did nobody think to tell him to just alt click the can? that is a thing you know, gangs dont even need to open the interface at all because its automatically set at their gangs colors and graffiti and they cannot change it
thanks kel u best

did anyone else get the cyberbully reference
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #200053

I dunno, telling people to update their IE is a pretty standard response to UI issues so being harsh on HG when he was just trying to help was kinda rude, but I don't know if it was really worth a ban, so official headmin ruling is to kiss and make up
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.