[AlphaaBeta] - Repukan - Deadman's Salt

D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: [AlphaaBeta] - Repukan - Deadman's Salt

Post by D&B » #223335

Bottom post of the previous page:

Isratosh wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:Can you post the contents of the note you were given, D&B?
720 minute ban on 28/06/2016 by alphaabeta "Killing HOP without any real proof. HOP did assault an assistant, got brigged and relased for that. Please be more careful about murdering people in the future or, you know, don't validhunt." No mention of whether or not the HoP was a traitor, which would seem like an important detail.
That's weird, when I asked Mimic, he told me I didn't had this note, or any related to an HoP or AB.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #223337

Are they headmins going to deal with this or just let it fester until the next batch is elected? I think everything has been said at this point and it needs a ruling so we can put this spergefest out to pasture
Isratosh
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Isratosh

Post by Isratosh » #223342

It didn't leave a note for some reason, just a ban I found on the web database. The note it left could've been removed, and therefore the ban isn't visible in game.
Feedback
Bartholomew Martins
Spoiler:
conrad wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:22 pm Image
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #223354

Wyzack is correct.
I should probably lock this pending headmin reply.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #223375

I was putting this off because I thought the headmin term was over in like a week and it'd make more sense for the next set to decide on it, but it turns out the election just got moved up 16 days so it could coincide with the US elections and I actually have nearly a month left of this.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #223919

Apologies for the delay, there were grave personal matters that prevented me from participating in reaching a consensus with the other headmins.

We don't believe alpha is a bad person, but having seen his attitude towards this whole situation, we are no longer interested in maintaining him as part of the admin team. As such, he has been released from the team.
At the moment I feel I know that you and other players from sybil, who haven't even seen me admin there and don't play on basil, want to shout all the way up to get me deadminned about how I handle basil. Yeah. Good job there. Masterfully planned.

I know I make mistakes but at this point, after explaining everything and being ignored, I don't give a damn what some people say when they have no right to. I've alredy stated all of my opinions and I'd like a headmin to demote/deadmin/ban me, whatever.
I realize that there's still some divisions between Sybil and Basil, but the entire idea that people who took perfectly legal and understandable actions to protect themselves (without you even looking into what happened) are going to be hunted down by admins for dumb reasons and grudges being something you think is acceptable isn't what we want on the administration team. Players don't get to randomly welderbomb other players they don't like when they do something morally grey, and witch hunting people for merely borderline stuff in unacceptable.

This situation is now resolved.
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.