[MrAlphonzo] JoshsBrother - Gaslighting and lying

JoshsBrohter
Byond Username: JoshsBrother

[MrAlphonzo] JoshsBrother - Gaslighting and lying

Post by JoshsBrohter » #657277

Where : Ban appeal forum, Nov 22nd
BYOND account : JoshsBrother
Admin : MrAlphonzo

On November 22nd I was denied a ban appeal, I'm not here to change that I am perfectly ok with it. I'm only here because I find it really alarming the amount of lies Alphonzo states. He claims I have been ban evading multiple times during the year, one of which being "too close to today for comfort". I'm not a perfect person as seen by my past behavior, but I think its fair to assume if you were to be ban evading multiple times in the year. And one of the instances was far too recent for Alphonzo's comfort, that that were to mean I had been doing it fairly often during the course of the year. My favorite part about this claim is that such a broad time frame, and a seemingly high count of ban evades would create a lot of evidence. But, here I am with 0 evidence of any of this. I'm willing to provide whatever information to work with someone willing to do a quick check and see that really this ban evading monster isn't me. For the past 5 weeks I have been absent from my computer entirely due to having to recover from testicular torsion (seriously I had to get the surgery exploration of the scrotum to save my testicle, I couldn't walk it was a whole thing). It would take less time to shut me down and lie to me again than it would to do the due diligence of giving me some of that well collected and discomforting evidence. Genuinely I would've been ok with a "no we don't trust you back on our servers', but now I just really want to see all this evidence of my "multiple ban evades". Thank you for understanding and giving me a fair trial!
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: [MrAlphonzo] JoshsBrother - Gaslighting and lying

Post by Pandarsenic » #657281

Based on your previous appeals and your own admission of ban evading several times - see below - this sounds like a badly disguised attempt at an early appeal, since you cannot make an admin complaint about a ban being upheld.
JoshsBrohter wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:53 am Ban Reason(s): Ban evading, Killing FNR, impersonating an admin
Time : 2021-05-04 03:24:42
My side : So I got banned then appealed then got unbanned then got banned again and got mad at Alphonzo's bullshit and decided to mass ban evade in which I did for a week or so, then decided this is lame at it sucks so I stopped.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
JoshsBrohter

Post by JoshsBrohter » #657282

By no means am I complaining on the ban being upheld, keep me banned it's ok. I just want you to see that Alphonzo lied. It's really funny.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #657530

On 2022-01-20, you used the account Mrtosnwdown69 to repeatedly evade your ban on both Basil and Sybil before you were caught and banned.

You also attempted to connect to our servers on 2022-11-20 using your previously banned evasion account, JoshsBrother.

Your original ckey is bowey, which you also tried to connect with on 2022-05-01, 2022-07-19 and 2022-11-20.
JoshsBrohter wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:44 amIt's really funny.
Yes, though not for the reasons you think.
JoshsBrohter

Post by JoshsBrohter » #657541

Yes the connection attempts were made but only to read my ban message to get the info necessary to write an appeal, I first tried to write an appeal the first month that my one year ban anniversary fell on. But was sidetracked and never got to it. You can see these connections are merely attempts because it was and is the only way I know how to find my ban message so I can get my round ID, etc. I don't know of the account Mrtosnwdown69, nor do I remember. I know damn well how to ban evade, so it would be strange for me to just attempt to connect once every 2-3 months, If I really wanted to ban evade and my system wasn't working I don't think I would stop at one failed connection. I say this because there isn't concrete evidence that I wasn't making an attempted ban evade there, but I wasn't, and some basic reasoning, and checking the dates of the attempted connections as well as the dates of my ban appeal postings, show that I was using the failed connection screen for my ban info. I checked out the activity on the account you mentioned Mrtosndown69 with scrubby, and it shows no activity on 2022-01-20. Although the account does appear to be an alt as it only had like 2 rounds played, I have no recollection of it, my memory isn't perfect if that's me then so be it. The other connections are not ban evades though.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #657543

JoshsBrohter wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:45 pm I know damn well how to ban evade
Oh, we know.

We know because you're not very good at it.
JoshsBrohter

Post by JoshsBrohter » #657578

Which is why I stopped trying over a year ago. Even if I was trying to ban evade the first step is to make a new account, so I don't see how a failed connection is ban evading, but if that's how it is then so be it, I take back my complaint.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #657753

Moving per complainant's request.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.