Jordie0608 and BlessedHeretic

dan hibiki

Jordie0608 and BlessedHeretic

Post by dan hibiki » #26694

I was muted recently by BlessedHeretic without warning for one round. When confronting them about a lack of warning, Jordie0608 decides to tell me to "scroll up" until finally he fabricates an OOC line. Bluespace logged in later, apologized for crassness (very vaguely, of course, not stating why, although I'm sure he just walked into the situation as well), and Jordie continued to stick to his lie as BlessedHeretic confirmed I was telling the truth. These two admins, admin and admin candidate, should not have conducted themselves in this way and should seriously reconsider how they handle themselves, because I am certain I am not the only one.

Below I have attached an editted version of the logs. Of course, this will change the perception of the events for some(and its possible I missed a relevant line or two), so I have attached a full log (doublepasted from DS) detailing the whole ordeal near the bottom of this post. Here is the high points though...
edit: Removed because I was "spamming OOC", you can look thru the full log below if you want to find out what happened.
http://privatepaste.com/be5a95a08b

TLDR; Muted me because two other people complained on OOC and "several ahelps" without giving any warning, proceeded to stand by bad adminning in duet. Edit: Just to add incase there are anyone playing at home, when I am saying badminning, I am referring to Jordie's lying, as I am thruout this entire post. If at any time you feel otherwise, please read the last sentence back to yourself.
Last edited by dan hibiki on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Re: Jordie0608 and BlessedHeretic

Post by Hornygranny » #26695

"We’re all here to have a good time. If you’re intentionally trying to ruin everyone else’s good time, you won’t have a place here. Being a jerk in-character is fine to a point, but being a jerk out of character is not welcome at all."

This complaint has no merit.
dan hibiki

Post by dan hibiki » #26696

Hornygranny wrote:"We’re all here to have a good time. If you’re intentionally trying to ruin everyone else’s good time, you won’t have a place here. Being a jerk in-character is fine to a point, but being a jerk out of character is not welcome at all."

This complaint has no merit.
This is entirely subjective, and its obvious you are showing bias. And you are also sweeping under the rug that these two admins colluded and lied about something FNR.

I'd also like to add your comments about banning me in game recently seem awfully well timed, especially since you brought up rule one at the same time. I think you need to back away from this and look at it objectively.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #26701

I was going to try to copy-paste the dumbest line from your tirade and go "Really" but there's no single dumbest line.

I am, however, dumber for having read that garbage.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
dan hibiki

Post by dan hibiki » #26702

So instead of addressing my complaint, I have had two admins insult me. Bravo, thats four of you today.
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #26703

"You're wrong" and "you're biased" always perplex me when I see them as arguments in an FNR thread. For anyone reading, that will never convince anyone of anything, stop doing this. Attempting to paint this as as some kind of conspiracy is self-important to the point of narcissism; you are merely an asshole.
dan hibiki

Post by dan hibiki » #26704

Hornygranny wrote:"You're wrong" and "you're biased" always perplex me when I see them as arguments in an FNR thread. For anyone reading, that will never convince anyone of anything, stop doing this. Attempting to paint this as as some kind of conspiracy is self-important to the point of narcissism; you are merely an asshole.
This means little coming from you, a self proclaimed asshole. However you fail to address the point that they lied about the reason to mute me. I'm not asking for their heads on a stake, I'm not saying strip them, I'm saying to tell them to actually communicate when they are following thru things. This isn't an outrageous complaint, you are just defending them because you are holding bias.
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Post by Aurx » #26707

You were spamming OOC and people had asked you to stop. Whoever muted you was well within their rights to do so.
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
dan hibiki

Post by dan hibiki » #26709

Aurx wrote:You were spamming OOC and people had asked you to stop. Whoever muted you was well within their rights to do so.
I'm sorry, this seem ridiculous, are you saying all I have to do to get someone muted as a normal player is repeatidly tell them to stop? And spamming OOC? CLearly you did not look at the full log, I deleted everyone elses OOC.

This would be one thing if an admin told me to stop but they never did until after they applied the mute.
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #26712

If someone is going on a ridiculous rant conflating mutantraces with ERP, then yes, if you request it they will likely be muted. It doesn't matter that you weren't warned, you are not entitled to talk in OOC.
dan hibiki

Post by dan hibiki » #26713

Hornygranny wrote:If someone is going on a ridiculous rant conflating mutantraces with ERP, then yes, if you request it they will likely be muted. It doesn't matter that you weren't warned, you are not entitled to talk in OOC.
Compared to a ridiculous rant about what on OOC? This happens all the time. Just because I offended a couple of admins means I get muted without warning? Thats a sign of poor management, and thats why I am making this complaint. You seem to be missing this entirely, so I'm going to create another line

This is a sign of poor management, they should have communicated they're problem. Instead, acted on it suddenly, saying they muted me after warning me, then failing to produce the warning (even going as far to admitting it was never there). I get it, its a video game, but you need to address badminning when it happens.
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #26715

No, it does not happen all the time, definitely not to the length of yours in particular. You are still suffering from the delusion that you are entitled to be warned before being muted, which is not the case. Jordie may have thought he had warned you, but a warning is a courtesy. Again, "you're wrong" is not a winning argument.
dan hibiki

Post by dan hibiki » #26716

Hornygranny wrote: Again, "you're wrong" is not a winning argument.
This is funny because this is the exact stance you are taking. I was muted after two people said something 10 minutes prior, I was muted after making a joke Blessed had made himself. Your admins lied, giving poor reasons. The fact that you cannot see anything wrong with this, and instead take this as me trying to justify my rant, show a serious lack of ability to follow this subject.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #26717

I have literally zero regrets about this.
dan hibiki wrote:This would be one thing if an admin told me to stop but they never did until after they applied the mute.
dan hibiki wrote: OOC: Jordie0608: Dan
OOC: Jordie0608: Like actually everyone stopped paying attention
OOC: Jordie0608: I want to nazi out so hard and mute ooc
It may be a bit vague but I'd say that's a reasonably clear indication of how we felt about your ranting.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #26718

Unfortunately for you, my argument happens to be backed by the server rules. I left HBL a message telling him to review this thread, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
dan hibiki

Post by dan hibiki » #26719

Jordie0608 wrote:I have literally zero regrets about this.
dan hibiki wrote:This would be one thing if an admin told me to stop but they never did until after they applied the mute.
dan hibiki wrote: OOC: Jordie0608: Dan
OOC: Jordie0608: Like actually everyone stopped paying attention
OOC: Jordie0608: I want to nazi out so hard and mute ooc
It may be a bit vague but I'd say that's a reasonably clear indication of how we felt about your ranting.
Vague statements are not good indicators of anything; They are vague statements. This again comes back to my main point of saying something before you do it instead of trying to work around it like its the elephant in the room. You are the god damn admin, tell me to shut up next time instead of being passive aggressive because I clearly didn't pick up on it.
dan hibiki

Post by dan hibiki » #26724

oranges wrote:-Post Deleted-
Right, so everyone seems to be thinking about trying to avoid a punishment, but the mute was already gone, and I was, as you pointed out, mad at the fact that I was blatantly lied to and that the original premise of my mute, that I was warned before hand to stop talking, was a false one.

I'm also mad that instead of addressing the problem I had with how they handled the whole process(not the actual mute itself, which I have only said wasn't well executed because of a distinct lack of communication), several admins decided to jump on board and just harass me. Poorly at that.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #26725

Dude. Duuude. You can't be serious.
Holy crap.

Someone make him into the dickperson he suggested.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
dan hibiki

Post by dan hibiki » #26726

CreationPro wrote:Dude. Duuude. You can't be serious.
Holy crap.

Someone make him into the dickperson he suggested.
You are just mad because I insulted pugs.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #26734

yes
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #26760

I honestly sat here for a bit of time trying to think of a way to say this that isn't insulting. The problem is that you were shitting up OOC. A bunch. I went control+f and just kinda looked at every place your ckey came up in the log; I.E., every place you spoke in OOC. Other people very well may have been shitting it up too, there's a lot of that going around, but in FNR other peoples' actions don't excuse yours, as a general rule.

Nobody has a right to OOC except admins, hence why admins can talk on it even when it's muted. Otherwise, it's basically a thing we can take from you when you're being a jerk. And you were. And as for their 'lie', even if it was actually a lie and not just people messing up (as people tend to do) I'm not sure what you want me to do about it, it's a minor point of a minor point.

I'm sure somebody still has that quote from me from a while back about nobody having any rights or freedoms at all. At the end of the day, SoS is a really nice guy but we're a privately-owned internet spaceman server and what he says goes before any right you feel you have, about anything, ever. And since SoS chose us as admins, well, you know.
RIP
dan hibiki

Post by dan hibiki » #26796

Right, but the whole reason this forum exists is to voice complaints about the administrative crew. The only thing I've gotten is its a way for the admins to gang up on one person, half of them dismissing most of what was posting and coming in here to practically shitpost, and the other half is actually making an effort to articulate themselves or is not being completely aggressive.

So while you can continue to make your point that, yes, SoS did appoint you admins, this forum exists for the reason to voice your errs, which this is one of them. If you can't see how they could have conducted themselves better, then I'm not sure what to say.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #26798

The crux of the problem is that you're implying they were wrong to stop you from posting retarded shit into OoC.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
dan hibiki

Post by dan hibiki » #26799

Pandarsenic wrote:The crux of the problem is that you're implying they were wrong to stop you from posting retarded shit into OoC.
Actually, I haven't said that at all, but quite a few of you have made that claim for me. I have said numerous times they should have said something before doing something, not that I disagreed with being muted entirely. And the reason I reported it wasn't because I was muted, it was because one of them lied and they were working in tandem.

I am going to say it again because the admins do not seem to understand I am not making some admin conspiracy, I am not contesting a mute for a round, I'm saying two admins (AT and AC) did something really dumb together, because they were the only two admins to touch on the subject besides Bluespace in passing. The fact that you guys are just trying to dismiss it by putting words in my mouth is very disheartening.
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Post by Aurx » #26825

dan hibiki wrote:I am not making some admin conspiracy, I am not contesting a mute for a round
dan hibiki wrote:TLDR; Muted me because two other people complained on OOC and "several ahelps" without giving any warning, proceeded to stand by bad adminning in duet.
Sure seems like you are. Put those goalposts back where you found them.
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
dan hibiki

Post by dan hibiki » #26826

Aurx wrote:
dan hibiki wrote:I am not making some admin conspiracy, I am not contesting a mute for a round
dan hibiki wrote:TLDR; Muted me because two other people complained on OOC and "several ahelps" without giving any warning, proceeded to stand by bad adminning in duet.
Sure seems like you are. Put those goalposts back where you found them.
I'd ask you to please refrain from shitposting in here. You are taking something entirely out of context and getting an inference for your own benefit. The "badminning" is the lying that Jordie did, and continued to stand by (even saying that he pulled it from his log himself, and that I should just believe it). And now I have a collection of admins who, instead of addressing my complaint, keep circling around one issue that I am not contesting.

Please, if you can't contribute, I wouldn't like to you join. I realize you have all the right to, but you haven't made a contribution to this discussion.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #26836

Admin opinion appears to be unanimous, and a head admin has also give his piece. Since we're heading towards exchanging insults, there's nothing left to be said here, whether you will accept it or not.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?