(All Admins) Constant button pushing

Post by cultist-chan » #39691

Post Content:
Byond account and character name:
Corruptroulette
Cultist-Chan

Admin(s): All of you
Time incident occured: Almost every day for the past 2 weeks 10/17-10/31

Detailed summary: You guys are constantly pushing buttons and ruining perfectly good round-types by trying to one-up each other. Yes I know a phason is cool, and isn't it neat you have a spider mech, a spider queen, and several spiders. Xenos are nice too. Ninjas are interesting once in a while. But hey, maybe I would like to play a round once in a while where its a regular traitor round, where the station isn't infested by admin ebola. Do it maybe once every 4-6 rounds.

Look I understand its fun, there are lots of new people admining and they want to press buttons and run events, but tone it down a little okay? Put some spaghetti in someones pockets, do something small before doing the large game altering stuff or at least don't do it in consecutive rounds.

1. Global Forum rules apply ☑
2. If you are not an admin or directly involved with the complaint (You are the guy who was banned, you saw what happened, you were his victim, etc.) then do not post in the complaint.☑
3. Use the template. Failure to use the template will cause your appeal to take longer to be resolved, and the banning admin can request you to edit your post to include the template before giving a response.☑
4. This board is not for ban appeals. You may appeal a ban you do not agree with in the appropriate board. Ban appeals posted here will be moved or deleted.☑
5. This board is not for non-specific feedback. Anything not related to a specific incident of abuse should be posted in Admin Feedback.☑
6. This board is not for forum issues or code issues. Forum issues should be brought up with the current managing administrator via IRC or PM. Code issues should be discussed with the appropriate parties in the matter chosen by their project leads.☑
7. No image macros, reaction images or memes anywhere in FNR. Any pictures posted should be screenshots or other evidence directly related to the thread.☑
8. Try to keep your appeal calm, concise, to the point, and properly formatted. No one likes to read a wall of text, or an angry ragey post. Permaban appeals are encouraged to be longer and more detailed than regular appeals, but remember to use proper formatting.☑
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: (All Admins) Constant button pushing

Post by Stickymayhem » #39697

Considering the admin memos this should have already stopped and I'm sure will soon.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #39706

cultist-chan wrote:1. Global Forum rules apply ☑
2. If you are not an admin or directly involved with the complaint (You are the guy who was banned, you saw what happened, you were his victim, etc.) then do not post in the complaint.☑
3. Use the template. Failure to use the template will cause your appeal to take longer to be resolved, and the banning admin can request you to edit your post to include the template before giving a response.☑
4. This board is not for ban appeals. You may appeal a ban you do not agree with in the appropriate board. Ban appeals posted here will be moved or deleted.☑
5. This board is not for non-specific feedback. Anything not related to a specific incident of abuse should be posted in Admin Feedback.☑
6. This board is not for forum issues or code issues. Forum issues should be brought up with the current managing administrator via IRC or PM. Code issues should be discussed with the appropriate parties in the matter chosen by their project leads.☑
7. No image macros, reaction images or memes anywhere in FNR. Any pictures posted should be screenshots or other evidence directly related to the thread.☑
8. Try to keep your appeal calm, concise, to the point, and properly formatted. No one likes to read a wall of text, or an angry ragey post. Permaban appeals are encouraged to be longer and more detailed than regular appeals, but remember to use proper formatting.☑
I laughed at this a lot more than I should've.

Anyway as Sticky said there's already been a discussion in #adminbus regarding this. If you continue having concerns regarding an or several admin's use of buttons it'd be more expedient to bring the matter up with a admin more senior than the one in question, a headmin or SoS.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #39709

I'm not going to play this game where you make a vague complaint without listing time spawns, insistences etc.

Especially considering how many ic non-admin things coderbus added recently that get confused for admin button pressing.

Give your complaint sustenance if you want even a chance of getting shit done.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
cultist-chan
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Post by cultist-chan » #39712

MrStonedOne wrote:I'm not going to play this game where you make a vague complaint without listing time spawns, insistences etc.

Especially considering how many ic non-admin things coderbus added recently that get confused for admin button pressing.

Give your complaint sustenance if you want even a chance of getting shit done.
MrStonedOne please. Its been discussed in #adminbus (not that players knew, if I knew I wouldn't have posted it). If I have to log every time you guys make a admin event then I'm going to probably have a shit ton of logs that are useless to you. I am NOT referring to the Halloween debacle, which is mostly on the coders heads for not testing things correctly before implementing the code. Notice the dates I gave you.

Thankfully its been discussed, its in the admin memos and hopefully things are being done about it.

If you really feel like worrying about this/wasting time, pull the two weeks I mentioned and check the number of button pushes. I'm sure there's enough button pushes to make a valid complaint.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #39725

Do you have any idea how many ahelps we get every time wizard summon events happens to the effect of "stop fucking with the round".

I have no idea how much you know of shit like that, and summon events has been about for a while.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #39726

I didn't really notice anything, you could bring up specific instances.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #39732

cultist-chan wrote:Yes I know a phason is cool,
Robotics can build them now. Its not spawned in.
cultist-chan wrote:and isn't it neat you have a spider mech,
I haven't actually heard of this.
cultist-chan wrote:Xenos are nice too.
Can get facehugged on the roid, and i've seen the random event happen twice just yesterday. Grangran does love him some xenos though...
cultist-chan wrote:Ninjas are interesting once in a while.
I'm also like 95% sure nobody ever pushes the ninja button willingly because they're kinda boring.

You'll have to understand that RANDOM events do happen, a lot. Not everything that goes on is an admin doing it.
Yes there's been some more button pushing lately, but its usually extremely obvious when it is.

I hope you haven't been caught in a WIZARD EVENTS round in the last month or so and also thought that was also an admin mashing every button.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #39741

It'll die down soon. We just have a lot of newer administrators lately and it hasn't gotten old enough/they haven't been berated at the volume a lot of older administrators have been for being liberal with buttons.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #39750

Admin events should be dying down now, though I'm personally less inclined to take this complaint seriously from you Cultist-Chan. As I did an event where crew members went missing then were re-found naked and as zombies, the zombie plague spread about and people panicked and didn't know what to do (especially when they themselves became zombies). It was great, people roleplayed and no one died as a result of the event (people mostly just panicked and tried to figure out what to do with themselves before losing their sanity to the infection). I literally got zero complaints, one or two adminhelps just making sure that being a zombie doesn't mean you're an antag that's it.

Next round I make a Centcom message explaining that everyone has been cured, but there still may be some infected that are too far gone and need to be put down. So I spawned a couple dead players as "Infected" to explicitly shamble out of the darkness and be killed. People roleplayed it appropriately and it didn't disrupt the round in any serious way (in the end I believe there were perhaps 5 "Infected" found and killed, I never did more than one at once, etc). One of the first Infected approached you in the library moaning "Braaaiiiins" and you, IC, responded with something along the lines of "Fuck off stop pushing buttons".

I get not wanting too many events to happen, I really do. In fact, I make a point of not doing anything in most extended rounds I observe (as it gives people a chance to fully play through their jobs, which is a rare occurrence for science and botany especially). But the fact you are so anti-fun that you refused to roleplay with a zombie shambling over a table towards you is really crappy.

EDIT: I should point out that the reason I had the zombies thing bleed into the second round was because we had to abruptly restart the server, thus ending the round before the zombie thing could conclude with the round.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #39757

Please stop spawning singularities and hostile mobs at centcomm. Spessmen need their sanctioned twenty seconds of end round griff.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #39760

WeeYakk wrote:Please stop spawning singularities and hostile mobs at centcomm. Spessmen need their sanctioned twenty seconds of end round griff.
Also this. Give people guns at centcomm to make their own fun, if anything.
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #39766

I agree. I was in Toxins as a traitor making bombs to blow the AI Satelite open and card the AI. I hadn't even finished loading all the plasma tanks with hot gas when 4 Ebola zombies and the entire security force was after them. This brought attention to the entire science department. So the pesky detective, chasing an Ebola zombie wanders into Toxins and sees my Syndi Surplus Crate. Before I can even explain or lie or scramble for an ebow from the crate, the detective pulls out a taser and it was gg no re. Then the server crashed from lag, ironically, from admins spawned objects.
cultist-chan

Post by cultist-chan » #39781

Saegrimr wrote: You'll have to understand that RANDOM events do happen, a lot. Not everything that goes on is an admin doing it.
I hope you haven't been caught in a WIZARD EVENTS round in the last month or so and also thought that was also an admin mashing every button.
Sagrimr pls, I know what a random event is. I've been here for a while and even admined for a stint. I can usually spot the difference. I even play with the code a bit.

QuartzCrystal wrote:Admin events should be dying down now, though I'm personally less inclined to take this complaint seriously from you Cultist-Chan. As I did an event where crew members went missing then were re-found naked and as zombies, the zombie plague spread about and people panicked and didn't know what to do (especially when they themselves became zombies). It was great, people roleplayed and no one died as a result of the event (people mostly just panicked and tried to figure out what to do with themselves before losing their sanity to the infection). I literally got zero complaints, one or two adminhelps just making sure that being a zombie doesn't mean you're an antag that's it.

Next round I make a Centcom message explaining that everyone has been cured, but there still may be some infected that are too far gone and need to be put down. So I spawned a couple dead players as "Infected" to explicitly shamble out of the darkness and be killed. People roleplayed it appropriately and it didn't disrupt the round in any serious way (in the end I believe there were perhaps 5 "Infected" found and killed, I never did more than one at once, etc). One of the first Infected approached you in the library moaning "Braaaiiiins" and you, IC, responded with something along the lines of "Fuck off stop pushing buttons".

I get not wanting too many events to happen, I really do. In fact, I make a point of not doing anything in most extended rounds I observe (as it gives people a chance to fully play through their jobs, which is a rare occurrence for science and botany especially). But the fact you are so anti-fun that you refused to roleplay with a zombie shambling over a table towards you is really crappy.

EDIT: I should point out that the reason I had the zombies thing bleed into the second round was because we had to abruptly restart the server, thus ending the round before the zombie thing could conclude with the round.

That was after 3 rounds of admins pressing buttons. One of which I was a tator tot and it ruined the round for me. No I don't need the singularity to be going sanic speeds killing me and my target. I was pissed off. I just wanted to sit down in the library and read some god damn books. I didn't disrupt your stupid event just avoided it. Also, kinda hazy on this but I responded "Fuck off" not "stop pushing buttons". I'm not going to be a pretty princess just because you want a event to happen. If you have to blame anyone blame the admins before you for making me bitter on your stupid event.

Aside from round enders if the game is going on to long, events should happen maybe ONCE EVERY FIVE OR SIX ROUNDS. Not THREE ROUNDS IN A ROW. Give players a chance to play the game and make their own fun.

Spoiler:
Offtopic
PS.
People know my stance towards zombies. They annoy the fuck out of me. Zombies are literally less likely to happen than my little pony and their fanbase is twice as annoying.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #39782

Singularity drifting is a new code thing. Again, not admin intervention.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
cultist-chan

Post by cultist-chan » #39789

Saegrimr wrote:Singularity drifting is a new code thing. Again, not admin intervention.
Then there seems to be a shit ton of code problems just recently. Does that include people spawning this in the middle of the station?

Because its happened. Not that it isn't funny the first time.

Admins have said they'll take care of the problem. I'm content with the solution. I don't see why people are getting defensive about their button pushing at this point.
Spoiler:
Fix the code while you're at it unless you want to make it a feature.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #39791

cultist-chan wrote:Does that include people spawning this in the middle of the station?
On the ghost layer, invisible to the people actually playing the game? Yes, that was probably me.
cultist-chan

Post by cultist-chan » #39792

Saegrimr wrote:
cultist-chan wrote:Does that include people spawning this in the middle of the station?
On the ghost layer, invisible to the people actually playing the game? Yes, that was probably me.
I was playing, it wasn't ghost. And it wasn't you.
Last edited by cultist-chan on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #39794

Welp. No idea then, sorry.
cultist-chan

Post by cultist-chan » #39796

Saegrimr wrote:Welp. No idea then, sorry.
Doesn't matter. I'm just stating it was funny the first time, it got old. Anyways the situation is resolved.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #39811

TheBibleMelts wrote:
WeeYakk wrote:Please stop spawning singularities and hostile mobs at centcomm. Spessmen need their sanctioned twenty seconds of end round griff.
This is true.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

MrGlasses

Post by MrGlasses » #39836

Cipher3 wrote:
TheBibleMelts wrote:
This is true.
Give people guns to fight off the singularity, it's a plan!
Dorsidwarf

Post by Dorsidwarf » #39870

Whatever happened to fun minivents like Ian having his sprite changed or giving the clown just too little bannanium to make an illicit HONK?
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #39908

It still happens but people don't notice it and if your work isn't noticed, then you might naturally start to do it less.

One of my favorite little things to do is tell the crew to write out paper votes for a new pet and submit them to the HoP office to be tallied. Results vary significantly but it's usually something interesting.

Fuck it, let's turn this thread into 'share cool minor ideas that don't fuck everything up!' so there's a constructive element to all this. Let's hear em.
RIP
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #39919

Spawning the old mesons(ones that show ore) in mining called "The fabled green goggles".

Spawning mice in the halls with fun names and colors.
cultist-chan

Post by cultist-chan » #39932

Some fun ideas

Hide the Janicart on a z-level. Don't announce it.

If someone asks for centcom support then give them "centcom support". Recently a CE excaped the station during rev due to this. Was a good event.

VOTE ON THIS FIRST Create a dodge ball tourney with minibombs hidden throughout the station, everyone is game but the the shuttle will leave in 30 minutes.

Put a dead person on the radio station to be a radio host. Play midis for them

Random objectives like stealing shoes for a traitor, beating the clown in a 1v1 b-ball game for the wizard, give the mime a swirlie. Giving nuke ops nothing but soap.
'

Please don't do the flashing party lights stuff. I have epilepsy. Thats never fun.
MrGlasses

Post by MrGlasses » #39940

A few of those just sound a bit cruel to be honest.
cultist-chan

Post by cultist-chan » #39952

MrGlasses wrote:A few of those just sound a bit cruel to be honest.
Which ones?
MrGlasses

Post by MrGlasses » #39953

"Hide the Janicart on a z-level. Don't announce it." -Let's just be a dick to the janitor.

"Create a dodge ball tourney with minibombs hidden throughout the station, everyone is game but the the shuttle will leave in 30 minutes." -Why not have an event that is nothing more than a huge griff fest.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #39990

MrGlasses wrote:Create a dodge ball tourney with minibombs hidden throughout the station, everyone is game but the the shuttle will leave in 30 minutes." -Why not have an event that is nothing more than a huge griff fest.
If griff is universally bad, why does Rev exist? Griff can be fun.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #39995

Little things like that are my favorite, especially now that i've discovered fucking with sprites i've gotten that itch to sprite silly one-off things.

Like Buttsky. Every time I send Buttsky out there the reactions are just golden. Three people following it down the halls going "AI, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING?"
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #40008

One day on the server, people weren't filling in for sec roles while we still had 9000 assistants. Centcomm sent the station a shuttle of pussywagons reskinned as ED-209s to ride around on. Speaking of which, we need that janicart readded in general.
cultist-chan

Post by cultist-chan » #40041

MrGlasses wrote:"Hide the Janicart on a z-level. Don't announce it." -Let's just be a dick to the janitor.

"Create a dodge ball tourney with minibombs hidden throughout the station, everyone is game but the the shuttle will leave in 30 minutes." -Why not have an event that is nothing more than a huge griff fest.
The Janicart isn't implimented at current.I'm refering to the item commonly known as the pussy wagon. Rev or alien rounds are the same type of griff.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #40044

cultist-chan wrote:
MrGlasses wrote:"Hide the Janicart on a z-level. Don't announce it." -Let's just be a dick to the janitor.

The Janicart isn't implimented at current.I'm refering to the item commonly known as the pussy wagon. Rev or alien rounds are the same type of griff.
The cart is in the code and a key is on one of the away mission maps. Its just not on the station map because it would be too much fun.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #40077

I like to run smaller events (ie transfering dangerous item that should NEVER be opened to the armory)

Unfortunately even when sec is bad at making a formation, tators don't ever steal it.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Post by Aurx » #40084

Antonkr wrote:I like to run smaller events (ie transfering dangerous item that should NEVER be opened to the armory)

Unfortunately even when sec is bad at making a formation, tators don't ever steal it.
That's why you transfer it somewhere far less logical.
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #40173

Hope I'm not too late to comment on this. But yeah, when I first came back a month ago I'd accepted that a lot more events were happening regularly (though now it seems like everyone is sick of it finally) but the amount of post-round admin button griff was absurd. Maybe one in four rounds would end without someone triggering an admin explosion or summoning nar-sie or some other "I can push a button and fuck all of you" type shenanigans.

It sounds silly but having that period of time at the end of the round for people to go nuts and just riot for a bit helps people get that shit out of their systems before the next round starts. Someone pissing you off all round? Now's your chance to run at them and try to beat them into crit before someone who you've been pissing off all round pulls out that stolen e gun they've been clutching this entire ride just waiting to empty it into your back. It's a circle of undoing that helps everyone reset before the next game begins. Just shitting on everyone bottles that up and only frustrates people further.

There's really no need for admins to ever do this and it contributes nothing.

It's just us vs them haha look what I can do and you can't garbage.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
KingLouisXIV
Byond Username: KingLouisXIV

Post by KingLouisXIV » #40177

An0n3 wrote:
Hope I'm not too late to comment on this. But yeah, when I first came back a month ago I'd accepted that a lot more events were happening regularly (though now it seems like everyone is sick of it finally) but the amount of post-round admin button griff was absurd. Maybe one in four rounds would end without someone triggering an admin explosion or summoning nar-sie or some other "I can push a button and fuck all of you" type shenanigans.

It sounds silly but having that period of time at the end of the round for people to go nuts and just riot for a bit helps people get that shit out of their systems before the next round starts. Someone pissing you off all round? Now's your chance to run at them and try to beat them into crit before someone who you've been pissing off all round pulls out that stolen e gun they've been clutching this entire ride just waiting to empty it into your back. It's a circle of undoing that helps everyone reset before the next game begins. Just shitting on everyone bottles that up and only frustrates people further.

There's really no need for admins to ever do this and it contributes nothing.

It's just us vs them haha look what I can do and you can't garbage.
Singularies / Nar-Sie is not always fun, but don't tell me that covering the Centcom dock in minibombs or spawning 50 clowns on the shuttle as it lands isn't just fantastic for everybody involved.

Last time I did the minibomb thing, there was a nice dust cloud everywhere you looked. I can only imagine the catharsis from throwing explosives that are usually so precious with such reckless abandon.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #40184

I agree in keeping the post round grief from admins to a bare minimum. It get's old really fast when your continually being eaten by Nar-Sie or blown up by a admin bomb as soon as the shuttle docks.

It's only fun for the admin doing it.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #40227

Does that mean I can't drop guns/non-active grenades at peoples feet for them to use against eachother?
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #40234

Saegrimr wrote:Does that mean I can't drop guns/non-active grenades at peoples feet for them to use against eachother?
No, tht's just fine for us.
:^)