[MrAlphonzo] Frebbie - Bad faith contributions regarding player conduct

Frebbie
Byond Username: Frebbie

[MrAlphonzo] Frebbie - Bad faith contributions regarding player conduct

Post by Frebbie » #427266

Byond account and character name: Frebbie - N/A
Admin: MrAlphonzo
Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:00 pm #427203, Forums RE: 91118
ROUND ID HERE: 91118
Detailed summary:

Forum Posts in question
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 22#p427203
I've already spoken to you about what you've been posting in OOC before. To think that the things you've said before and now would not make someone uncomfortable is foolish.

But let me see what I'm working with here.

If "You deserve rape" doesn't fall under "creepy", what would be considered creepy?
Omission and false paraphrase

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 22#p427225
Since you've felt the need to call my rank into question, I've already been promoted to a full admin before, I'm just getting reacquainted with the new systems since my departure.

But that's not important.

You slapped a "I was merely pretending" at the end of your "joke". Congratulations, you're so brave.

That doesn't change the fact that what you said made people uncomfortable. The first thing that would be read would be "You deserve rape", not the obvious sarcasm that followed. If it was the other way around, that would be fine.

This isn't rocket science.

But, none of that is important either.

You didn't answer the question.

So, here's a friendly reminder.
This is repeated reiteration of his personal conflation, which was found to be a stretch by several administrators that I had told a player "You deserve rape[sic]" in bad faith and dismissal of both context and explanation as well as the fact that this statement as he quotes was never made and as such is absent from the logs of round 91118

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 22#p427247
You didn't answer the question, either.
Followed by the same bad faith attack on another administrator who disagreed with him.

These posts were made in a admin complaint calling into question which rules were enforced in an administrative action by a third party and how it was documented for round 91118, seeking to discredit myself the original poster without any constructive contributions or level of reasonableness. Because of this I believe that this is an issue of MrAlphonzo's conduct as an administrator and not a forum issue.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 66#p261482
Air on the side of good faith, Its better to include too many context lines then not enough lines context lines
Expect onlookers to assume bad faith. If you omit details that are later deemed to be important people will assume you did it intentionally. This means doing due diligence when reviewing the logs for related or relevant bits.
These posts were emotionally charged and made in bad faith with no interest in conflict resolution or a reasonable address to the topic at hand. It was incredibly disrespectful, disingenuous, and unprovoked.

I don't have a problem with you nor have I ever provoked you, questioned any of your judgements, nor had any major issues with you while playing. That was absolutely inappropriate and rather than cooling off you just kept at it in a situation where I was respectfully looking for conflict resolution and deescalation in a reasonable manner.

What I'd like to see result from this complaint is deescalation. Let's leave the feelings in the game and bring the facts and arguments to the forum if we can't see eye to eye on something. That's my complaint and an apology and acknowledgement that whatever happened is over and settled is the only resolution I'm looking for. I don't want to receive unsubstantiated attacks on my in-server conduct with bad faith factual omissions if I post regarding a third party in the future. Treat me with the same respect I show you and we'll never have a problem besides the potential disagreements over in-game rulings that would be escalated to their appropriate place. Are we cool?
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: [MrAlphonzo] Frebbie - Bad faith contributions regarding player conduct

Post by MrAlphonzo » #427268

It's a simple yes or no my guy.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #427269

Hornygranny wrote:THIS BOARD IS FOR SPECIFIC INCIDENCES OF IN-GAME ADMIN ABUSE.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
jcll
Byond Username: Jcll
Github Username: jcll

Post by jcll » #427270

Thunder11 wrote:
Hornygranny wrote:THIS BOARD IS FOR SPECIFIC INCIDENCES OF IN-GAME ADMIN ABUSE.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #427272

I don't understand why someone who is attempting to fight for their right to make rape jokes is making a complaint about an admin who "posted in bad faith."

Furthermore, this has nothing to do with Alphonzo's in-game conduct and I really don't see any forum rules broken here as well. You talk about unsubstantiated attacks but then you also make joking attacks about rape on white people in South Africa. This is the craziest thing I've seen in awhile.

This is really just feedback, there is no rule breaking here. Please use the feedback forum for stuff like this.

I am denying this, any other headmin may post.