[nabski] gay event

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [nabski] gay event

Post by Stickymayhem » #434504

Bottom post of the previous page:

asskek wrote:again, i don't have a problem with the admin, i don't have a problem with the event, all i see issue in is how nabski reacted when his event went off the rails. i don't want it to become this thing where whenever your 10-minutes-into-the-round event fails, you just start pressing buttons to end the round ASAP. that's stupid bro and i really don't like that behavior
This is not behaviour we're encouraging and it has not set a precedent for anything. If this was a pattern of behaviour we'd be concerned but it isn't and Nabski has graciously accepted advice on some improvements. I don't believe there is any evidence that this was done in anger, it was just poorly thought through IC consequences without the announcements and transparency to living players that may have made it more balanced.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
asskek
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Asskek

Post by asskek » #434505

Stickymayhem wrote:
asskek wrote:again, i don't have a problem with the admin, i don't have a problem with the event, all i see issue in is how nabski reacted when his event went off the rails. i don't want it to become this thing where whenever your 10-minutes-into-the-round event fails, you just start pressing buttons to end the round ASAP. that's stupid bro and i really don't like that behavior
This is not behaviour we're encouraging and it has not set a precedent for anything. If this was a pattern of behaviour we'd be concerned but it isn't and Nabski has graciously accepted advice on some improvements. I don't believe there is any evidence that this was done in anger, it was just poorly thought through IC consequences without the announcements and transparency to living players that may have made it more balanced.
then i'm happy hombre
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #435064

Yeah, I think Nabski should have done a better job here in terms of his actions in this event. Obviously nobody is perfect and people might do events that turn out incorrectly but understand that's a part of the process.

Events may go sour sometimes but that doesn't mean that the admin is doing anything malicious.

Complaint denied, but Nabski should probably change up the way he does his events to avoid similar problems in the future.