Byond Username: KillToSurvive

[KangTut] KillToSurvive - Gave me a unfair note

Post by KillToSurvive » #452548

Byond account and character name: KillToSurvive/Justin Time
Admin: KangTut
Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred: 2018-11-08 05:43:35 | Bagil
ROUND ID HERE: 96763
Detailed summary:

Pretty much this whole thread: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20268

Was recommended by another admin to make a admin complaint instead of a note appeal.

Some main factors of why I made this complaint:

Did a sloppy job of handling the situation and believed the other party immediately without looking through logs.

After my initial note appeal post proving it was no accident,he replies to the note appeal saying he's STILL gonna leave the note stickied to me, stating it WAS an accident. I even asked him in the ahelps to correct the note, to say it wasn't an accident, he didn't do that, in fact he ignored me.

He replied again on the note appeal thread, saying "you arguing about whether he hit you on accident or not is not going to change the fact that your response to it was too much."

"arguing about whether he hit you on accident or not"

Absolutely unprofessional, I've shown proof it was intentional and he says that we're "arguing" over it. This man must be blind.
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Re: [KangTut] KillToSurvive - Gave me a unfair note

Post by lmwevil » #452552

4. This board is not for ban appeals. You may appeal a ban you do not agree with in the appropriate board. Ban appeals posted here will be moved or deleted.

or note in this case
KillToSurvive

Post by KillToSurvive » #452554

This is a complaint, and the mishandling of that note has everything to do with this complaint that I'm making. That thread is a necessary factor to shed light on this complaint that I'm making. I could copy paste everything from the note appeal thread to here or just link the note appeal thread itself, it's the same exact thing. The admin did his job improperly and without that thread I have no proof of the mishandled situation.
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #452555

6. This board is not for forum issues or code issues. Forum issues should be brought up with the current managing administrator via IRC or PM. Code issues should be discussed with the appropriate parties in the matter chosen by their project leads.

Forum conduct isn't relevant, complaints are for ingame conduct only
KillToSurvive

Post by KillToSurvive » #452557

The note appeal is evidence of the poor performance of KangTut for giving me a unfair in-game note which is in-game conduct ultimately.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #452572

I'm not upholding this complaint.

It's salt mired as all heck, and I don't accept that KangTut failed to investigate properly, especially since your one point of contention seems to be a throw way comment made after the fact.

While there is room to make admin complaints about the conduct of an administrator based on how they handled a ticket, quibbling over a minor point and making a complaint when they don't agree with you is a bad look in general. Admin Complaints are not Ban Appeal The Second and complaining because your appeal got denied is silly barring extreme circumstance. Headmins already oversee and read every appeal (even if we don't post in it, you can bet we've read over it), and if there was reason to overrule or chide a admin for their complaint handling we'd be more then aware of it.

Any other headmin may post.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg