ledditupboat
Byond Username: Ahnglord

[Imsxz] ahnglord - shitcurity apologist

Post by ledditupboat » #455751

Byond account and character name: ahnglord, Grandpa Hedgehog
Admin: Imsxz
Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred: Bagil 11/20/2018 4:00 PM
ROUND ID HERE:97388
Detailed summary: After being beaten to red by a detective (acting like they're a sec officer with lethals as usual), I tell security I need healing, and attempt to go to the brig medbay, they stun me and drag me outside, I walk from security to medbay while bleeding out, I enter medbay and see no one who will heal me, and start breaking into the storage so I don't die, I run out of blood as soon as I get into storage, and die. No one enters for another 5 minutes. I a-help the detective police and Imsxs tells me it's my fault because I didn't reach medbay fast enough, and said if I had a problem to make a admin complaint.
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: [Imsxz] ahnglord - shitcurity apologist

Post by imsxz » #455757

Hi.

You did reach medical fast enough, however, the medical fridge in the lobby was entirely stocked with all the chems to fully heal you. Failing that, there were people buzzing around medical constantly that round, but you don't have a single say log at all from the time you left brig. Failing that, medical storage was indeed where you went. You could have attempted to ask AI to open it for you, but you didn't. Failing that, you succumbed in light crit while someone was right next to you and capable of assisting.

This almost seemed like banbaiting at the time, honestly.

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #455761

In order to provide context to the last statement - if you succumb immediately when in critical, it is considered poor form to then ahelp about the matter, especially if in a high-traffic area or surrounded by people who could help. Doing so will usually get the ahelp dismissed, and may be seen as banbaiting.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #455767

I find nothing to uphold in this complaint, in as much as I looked into the round logs and you:

a) Entirely deserved to get arrested (grabbing and firing a security taser because "it was on the ground")
b) Could justifiably be hit (scream emote spamming, trying to break brig windows, making a run for the armoury)
c) Had plenty of time to treat yourself or get help from others

Imsxz's ruling at the time was appropriate in that there was nothing actionable to take up against the detective.

Additionally, while investigating this it came to my attention that you're currently evading a permaban, under the ckey "hotsteamydong". As a result I'll be re-applying a permaban.

Any other headmin may post.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg