[DaxYeen] Yeasty - Senseless OOC disabling

Yeasty
Byond Username: Yeasty

[DaxYeen] Yeasty - Senseless OOC disabling

Post by Yeasty » #503915

When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord): Game server
Byond account and character name OR Discord name: Yeasty, Fingler Pinewood
Admin: DaxYeen
ROUND ID HERE IF APPLICABLE: 113631
Detailed summary: So basically, a new round was about to start and everything was proceeding as normally. Until OOC was disabled by DaxYeen for no apparent reason. I asked in ahelp about why it was disabled and i got no response and instead the ahelp was marked as an IC issue. I asked how thats an IC issue and the ticket was ended. Until i called them out on admin abuse and he kicked me from the game with no explenation. When i got back i asked why that was done and the explenation was "dont repeat questions after the ticket gets ended". I didnt repeat a single question twice and i never got the anwser to my original question. He then told me not to talk about the topic again or i will get banned and closed the ticket. Seems like fucking bullshit to me. Also, can i get an explenation on WHY OOC was muted?
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [DaxYeen] Yeasty - Senseless OOC disabling

Post by Dax Dupont » #503917

First off,

Yeasty is known for making excessive ahelps about small and dumb things. You also beg for stuff a lot.
You do not need to know the reason why OOC was disabled at the time, and I refuse to state it here simply because you're making an admin complaint purely to find out. If the headmins want to find out, the reason is in asays.
I had closed the ticket twice and you reopened it so I kicked you.

You've also been left with a note telling you not to reopen tickets/beg/make dumb ahelps due your excessive use thereof(before this complaint was made).
Yeasty

Post by Yeasty » #503918

You still havent said anything about the fact that i didnt repeat any questions
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #503919

Yeasty wrote:You still havent said anything about the fact that i didnt repeat any questions
You reopened the ticket several times.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #503920

Honestly I am not gonna waste more time on this. I'm just gonna stop posting till the headmins have time to come tell you that it's not a valid admin complaint.
Yeasty

Post by Yeasty » #503921

Dax Dupont wrote:
You reopened the ticket several times.
Not related to what i said.

I opened several tickets, all with different questions. Not a single question was repeated.
Yeasty

Post by Yeasty » #503922

Dax Dupont wrote: You do not need to know the reason why OOC was disabled at the time, and I refuse to state it here simply because you're making an admin complaint purely to find out.
OOC is available to ALL players, that means that all players should also know WHY its been disabled. And no, i didnt make the complaint to find out what reason it was disabled, i made the complaint to report you. Do you really think i still care about why you disabled OOC? I can see that you are refusing to state the reason here out of arrogance.
Booktower
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Booktower

Post by Booktower » #503927

People were being total shits in OOC, copypasting a serious message, so we disabled OOC. The logs are available if anyone really cares about the details

Opening more tickets after an admin denies you a response isn't going to get you anywhere. If you take issue with something an admin did you have to take it to the forums.
From our Rules, Rule 6: https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules
In-game administration rulings are final.
Incidences of admin abuse, negligence or disputed rulings can be taken to the forums. If an admin says something was 'looked into, handled, resolved' etc, regarding an issue, it is unlikely an admin will provide any further information. Admins are under no obligation to reveal IC information. Deliberately lying or misrepresenting facts in adminhelps will be dealt with harshly.
Yeasty

Post by Yeasty » #503931

Booktower wrote:People were being total shits in OOC, copypasting a serious message, so we disabled OOC. The logs are available if anyone really cares about the details

Opening more tickets after an admin denies you a response isn't going to get you anywhere. If you take issue with something an admin did you have to take it to the forums.

Please stop looping, all of my tickets were for different things, none were repeated.
Yeasty

Post by Yeasty » #503932

Booktower wrote:People were being total shits in OOC, copypasting a serious message, so we disabled OOC. The logs are available if anyone really cares about the details

But thanks for telling me the actual reason
Yeasty

Post by Yeasty » #504532

Anyone?
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #504562

Yeasty wrote:Anyone?
There's admin complaints open from june, be patient. You just lowered the appeal down the queue massively.
Yeasty

Post by Yeasty » #505605

Welp, i guess i dont really care anymore and dont have time to keep checking this, feel free
to close this.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #505617

Feeling free to close this.