[excessiveuseofcobby] libbysnow - ohcomethefuckon

Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

[excessiveuseofcobby] libbysnow - ohcomethefuckon

Post by Reeeee » #554263

Habbened on Bagil not too long ago.
Byond account and character name OR Discord name: libbysnow
Admin: excessiveuseofcobby
ROUND ID HERE IF APPLICABLE: i am bad and don't feel like looking it up since i am lazy and shit refused to work at that exact moment.
timestamp included; it's GMT +2 but like we can all agree it did happen, right?
Detailed summary:

I think my request to keep your noise behind the admin music wall is reasonable. or at minimum something i can stop wit stop-sounds.
Somebody thinks it's not.
I literally told you this would happen after i asked you not to.
and then you paste me a noise alert.
comethefuckoooon
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [excessiveuseofcobby] libbysnow - ohcomethefuckon

Post by Cobby » #554363

The hyperbolic “fucking no mercy” complaint threat for posting a 5 second video of a vtuber saying you are a degenerate in normal/low volume I took as a joke especially since people tend to send meme ahelps right after doing something memey like this. Also all my gifs ARE muted, my video was not however :)

All of them except the initial one had controls so you would have been able to click the video to pause which to me is easier than typing a verb or going to prefs tab each time. It also comes with volume controls but again 5 seconds.

I’ll apologize for posting the initial video which did not have controls but auto played, but I don’t think posting 2 + 1 (adminhelp) videos prior to roundstart with like 5 second duration each and normal/low volume is a big deal, and I would have stopped if the ahelp seemed more like an actual request, preferably one that just asks me to stop without “no mercy” AC threats like a reasonable person would do for something they found not funny and mildly annoying.

Finally it was not posted anymore (well I sent another to someone else in pm) after the one shown above so the issue actually resolved on its own even if it wasn’t at the desired time for OP, but I’m not going to be dissuaded from occasionally embedding videos of similar length/volume in chat /w controls and autoplay during non-play times unless explicitly told otherwise.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #554385

I'm pretty sure that I was the other person it was posted to in an ahelp. I knew what I was gonna get when I ahelped.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #554386

Yes, you were!
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #554400

this is the offending video btw (you can just post it in discord and it'll parse)

https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... erates.mp4
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #554406

Apology accepted. Complaint withdrawn.