Sybil

Byond account and character name OR Discord name:
Jackrip

Admin:
Vekter

Detailed summary:
I posted this image in ooc which was from a few rounds back on bagil
Vekter said in ooc "I hope that is not from this round"
I jokingly say "it is", because it showed 26 remains, which can clearly be instantly checked for if you just go to the supermatter engine
Suddenly without a single ahelp, without a single piece of investigation from vekter I get this ban:

I was also banned two days ago and have a permanent note by vekter for critting a scientist who tried to murder me for walking into xenobio to look at the xeno egg they were ignoring.

Alongside that I have a previous note / ban without warning from Vekter for "spamming deadchat" after I had repeated something incredibly stupid that someone had said, that was very short, 3 times.

From what I have seen Vekter is overzealous at best, constantly muting OOC to go on tirades and banning without any ahelps / warnings.

I know I am not alone in this as they are constantly complained about, so I am curious to hear other spessmen's stories
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Jackrip - Vekter is not great

Post by Vekter » #554829

You straight up told me "This is from this round" when I asked you multiple times. As far as I'm concerned, that's asking for a ban.

Also, fake IC in OOC has been bannable for as long as I can remember.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
jackrip
Byond Username: Jackrip

Post by jackrip » #554833

You asked once in OOC and than asked "was that on this server?" and I said "yes" because it was a stupid question that could have been answered by just looking at the supermatter. If you are going to ban me for fake ic in ooc say that, don't give me a misinformed and false note / ban.

The way you asked "Is that from this round" was just begging for a sarcastic reply, its not like I posted the original picture saying "This is from this round"
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #554914

This is not a complaint about a specific instance of moderation or administrative power abuse.

If you would like to appeal any of the three notes and bans you've mentioned here, you are welcome to do so in the ban appeals forum.

If you would like to provide feedback about Vekter as an admin, you are encouraged to do so in their review threads.

This complaint is not being upheld.

Coconutwarrior97: Do not uphold.
Phuzzylodgik: Do not uphold.
TWATICUS: Do not uphold.