[Skoglol] Jenqa - Lazy and can't handle a grain of salt

jenqa
Byond Username: Jenqa

[Skoglol] Jenqa - Lazy and can't handle a grain of salt

Post by jenqa » #569523

When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord): Terry.
Byond account and character name OR Discord name: Jenqa, Flint Singh
Admin: Skoglol
Round ID: 141852
Detailed summary: I recently arrived, say EVA open and grabbed a suit. Someone (August I think) came at me and started attacking me(and I tried to retaliate) he got me horizontal and just ended my life so I ahelped an admin because afaik this is against the rules. I'll leave his answer here
I could've stayed there and forget about it. But me, mad over his answer and just closing the ticket made me stay for the next round just to say that precious "fuck you [REDACTED]" which got me kicked. This is the grain of salt that got me pissed off to make this complaint.
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Re: [Skoglol] Jenqa - Lazy and can't handle a grain of salt

Post by skoglol » #569533

You got killed by a cultist with visible halo in the middle of the station, then ahelped about being killed just after arriving. While we do not allow camping on or outside the arrivals shuttle and killing people as they walk off, this is not extended to EVA. No rules were broken, sad for you but that is how the game goes.

After round ended, you salted a bit in OOC, misrepresenting the situation in what I can only assume is an attempt to make me look bad because you didnt get your way:

Code: Select all

[2020-07-13 16:02:24.919] OOC: Jenqa/(Shade of Flint Singh) "hey spawnkilling is allowed now?" (Xenobiology Lab (132,59,2))
[2020-07-13 16:02:28.134] OOC: Jenqa/(Shade of Flint Singh) "apparently it is" (Robotics Lab (112,79,2))
[2020-07-13 16:02:36.697] OOC: Jenqa/(Shade of Flint Singh) "because skoglol allows spawnkilling " (Chemistry (97,84,2))
[2020-07-13 16:02:47.366] OOC: Jenqa/(Shade of Flint Singh) "if you try to ahelp he'll just close your ticket" (Medbay Treatment Center (86,97,2))
You proceeded to get off the first OOC message after restart:

Code: Select all

[2020-07-13 16:04:38.255] OOC: Jenqa/(Jenqa) "hey skoglol, fuck you :flushed:" (start area (8,174,1))
And I gave you a punt. Im not sure what you expected to come of this exchange.
jenqa
Byond Username: Jenqa

Post by jenqa » #569552

What you're saying is 100% right and I didn't need to go on a bandwagon for a simple matter of a cultist killing me in EVA when I recently arrived(and luckily the round was almost over). After really looking into my complaint, it doesn't really mean that much, given the circumstances.

NOTE: August didn't have the halo yet when I got killed, I am sure about that.
And I gave you a punt. Im not sure what you expected to come of this exchange.
I sometimes get mad when this type of things happen, and think I can go in OOC just telling everyone to fuck off and suck my Gorgeous Cock because I got mad over a spessmen round.

My apologies, this complain was all based on salt. I just didn't like the way you replied on the ticket, the end.
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Post by skoglol » #569563

jenqa wrote:NOTE: August didn't have the halo yet when I got killed, I am sure about that.
I was under the impression that cult was haloed by that point, but I may be mistaken about that.
jenqa wrote:I just didn't like the way you replied on the ticket
The reason my reply was short was that i had a couple other things I was handling at the time. Regardless, do rest assured that if I resolve your ticket I have or intend to look into it. If I didnt want to deal with it, I could just not deal with it and let it sit instead. That said, due to the secretive nature of the game that doesn't necessarily mean you get a lot of feedback on whether whoever killed you was an antag or not, or what reaction was taken.

Anyway, all good.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #569696

We're pleased to see cooler heads prevail and the two of you coming to a consensus.

Closing per the complainant's wishes