[In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master] Kopoba - dereliction of duty

Post by kopoba » #574738

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 69#p520369
03.07.2020 5:14 UTC +4
28.08.2020 22:56 UTC +4

Byond account and character name OR Discord name: Kopoba
Admin: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

Detailed summary:
I fill 2 reports on forum post made by Timonk and both reports was deleted by a moderator or by an administrator without taking any actions. I think post is unrelated to thread and forcing me in to dispute aka killbaiting. And persons who deleting my reports are doing wrong.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: [In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master] Kopoba - dereliction of duty

Post by Arianya » #574746

So far as I can see from a casual glance, the only person who could have closed those reports would have been peoplearestrange - aside from the fact that this is nearly a year late complaint and the weirdness of complaining about "kill baiting" in feedback forums, PAS is no longer on the administration team.

They do hold a global moderator position however, but this would typically be MSOs remit as opposed to the Headmins.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #574799

I think it may have been me who deleted it because I recall seeing a report recently that was on an ancient post. Here's my reasoning: Disputing the posts of others is ABSOLUTELY allowed in Admin Feedback, provided your dispute still relates to their admin conduct. If you post something blatantly false, trivially argued, or easily proven wrong, other users have every right to reply to you and call you out.

If you disagree with them, you can reply to them and state your case or move on. Having their post deleted is NOT an option of yours, and is reserved for thread-derailing or rule-breaking posts.

This complaint seems to be made in spite and I suggest you just drop this year-old grudge.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
kopoba
Byond Username: Kopoba

Post by kopoba » #574815

PKPenguin321 wrote:I think it may have been me who deleted it because I recall seeing a report recently that was on an ancient post. Here's my reasoning: Disputing the posts of others is ABSOLUTELY allowed in Admin Feedback, provided your dispute still relates to their admin conduct. If you post something blatantly false, trivially argued, or easily proven wrong, other users have every right to reply to you and call you out.
I see many deleted posts sayin "Not feedback."
And reported post definitely not admin feedback but just Timonk imagination about Naloac feelings about me(is this one person maybe?). How i can dispute this?
PKPenguin321 wrote: If you disagree with them, you can reply to them and state your case or move on. Having their post deleted is NOT an option of yours, and is reserved for thread-derailing or rule-breaking posts.

This complaint seems to be made in spite and I suggest you just drop this year-old grudge.
So you suggest me to shitpost war about "Timonk imagination about Naloac feelings about me" in admin feedback thread? I cant agree with this. I still feel that provocational post is against thread topic and global rules.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #574843

kopoba wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:I think it may have been me who deleted it because I recall seeing a report recently that was on an ancient post. Here's my reasoning: Disputing the posts of others is ABSOLUTELY allowed in Admin Feedback, provided your dispute still relates to their admin conduct. If you post something blatantly false, trivially argued, or easily proven wrong, other users have every right to reply to you and call you out.
I see many deleted posts sayin "Not feedback."
And reported post definitely not admin feedback but just Timonk imagination about Naloac feelings about me(is this one person maybe?). How i can dispute this?
PKPenguin321 wrote: If you disagree with them, you can reply to them and state your case or move on. Having their post deleted is NOT an option of yours, and is reserved for thread-derailing or rule-breaking posts.

So you suggest me to shitpost war about "Timonk imagination about Naloac feelings about me" in admin feedback thread? I cant agree with this. I still feel that provocational post is against thread topic and global rules.
Somebody posting "pissed on my cat" is not admin feedback.
Somebody posting feedback and another person replying to disagree might not be direct feedback, but still pertains to admin feedback and is still on-topic.

>And reported post definitely not admin feedback but just Timonk imagination about Naloac feelings about me(is this one person maybe?). How i can dispute this?
Reply to him with evidence on the contrary, maybe? Shouldn't be hard if what you said is true.
Spoiler:
kopoba
Byond Username: Kopoba

Post by kopoba » #574855

Yeh piss on my cat not admin feedback.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #574879

Right.
Spoiler:
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #576896

There is no hard or fast rule on what counts as allowed and not allowed in feedback, Pkpenguin's ruling is final.

also, dereliction of duty is not a magic phrase that allows you get around the lack of a ban request (or delete request) process for the forums.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)