artilljeristus
Byond Username: Artilljerist

[NamelessFairy] Artilljerist

Post by artilljeristus » #581896

When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord): Terry
Byond account and character name OR Discord name: Artilljerist, Jim Beam
Admin: NamelessFairy
ROUND ID HERE IF APPLICABLE: 150671
Detailed summary: Basically, applying me a permanent ban for breaking rule 8 for, quote: Artilljerist/(Jim Beam) "pussy oh oh lick mmmmm yeah".

This administrator don't even know that the ban is issuing to all servers automatically. At any rate, ban is too severe for such stuff, since because they giving it out suspiciously late (about a day later) instead of doing useful job and made that decision when I was offline.
Intrestingly, aside from the main reason, they relied not on the fact of rule 8 violation, but on the fact that I collected too many notes and bans in a total amount for six months playing on the server, again, relying on their quantity rather than quality, which is also quite strange. They also mentioned my rape story many times, even though I kept saying that it was necessary for my RP background when I got the job of a permaprisoner, but they still included it in the ban as an independent reason.

Summing up the facts, this administrator is rather incompetent in his work, sadly.
Spoiler:
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: [NamelessFairy] Artilljerist

Post by Domitius » #581900

They quite clearly outlined your ban as being for the number of serious incidents you've had with no signs of your behaviour improving. The rule 8 break was the straw that broke the camels back.

For the record the ban was placed approximately 30 minutes after that issue, not a day. While I quite well understand that bans placed late are in poor form due to the nature of this ban myself and other members of the team appreciate them consulting with admin-bus to better temper their final action.

If you have any more questions the ban appeal is still up for you to do so.

Since this isn't a complaint but just a pile of salt there is nothing to uphold or deny.