technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

[wineallwine] Technokek behaviour in ticket and beeing dismissive of issue

Post by technokek » #582618

Server: Terry
Byond account: Technokek
Admin: wineallwine
Round ID: 151479

Basically tfdefy (Eirikr Veturson the Chaplin) decided to attack me in the first few min of the round in main, i cried out for help and ran. No one came to help me. Only a short time later he tried again and i slipped him took his sythe and killed him. I was barely alive at that point. I dragged his body into main and stripped him, the AI told sec i was rogue and killing people so they barged in and arrested me. I talked myself out of a beheading to a 3:30 prison sentence pleading self defense. tfdefy got revived and aparently lost all his stuff, we saw each other a few times and he kepts trying to get people to kill me or get me kill me himself. I just ignored it and called his shittery out on radio so people would not lynch me when i kill him after i get fed up.

Some time later he is still doing his little shoving dance arround. Some cat comes up to us and flashes us both (2-4 sec in between flashes) turning us into revs. Since he got flashed first he gets up first and starts beating the shit out of me still on the ground at this point both of us where revs.

Some time into the beating i got into crit then i got deconverted since he was going for the head, he continues and i die. The round ends with a rev win since the hos left to lavaland 20 sec or something later.

I message since the round is basically over i just write a very short ahelp server reboots and i ahelp again with a longer text.

The end of the story is wine just quits saying "yeah he is not here i cant do anything lolfuckyoubye"

Wine regulary bans people to have them explain "their side of the story" on the forums. Even if this wasnt valid just tell me i am wrong. Yes i get it, this is a game we all have lifes and want to go to sleep/eat/quit/whatever at least just say: " i gotta go" or "sorry i cant handle this right now" instead of "hes not here this round, so theres not much I can do" since that is just plain wrong.

Thanks for reading my complaint.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [wineallwine] Technokek behaviour in ticket and beeing dismissive of issue

Post by bobbahbrown » #582622

Just so you're aware: you can make your ahelp page public for that specific ahelp, which can help to ensure that the information being submitted is represented in its unmodified entirety.

You can make the page public to those who have the link on the ahelp page itself, I've included a screenshot in the spoiler below to exemplify where the button is.
Spoiler:
merry christmas,
bobbah 'bee' brown
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #582640

Hello!

I don't have a huge amount to say in my defence here other than that I was just about to head to bed and wasn't prepared to do what looks like a hefty amount of investigation!

Perhaps I should have communicated this a bit clearer.

I now leave this in the hands of the headmins
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #583027

Welp all i actually wanted for wine to since this and he did :⁾. Guess this thread has served his purpose now.

Pls give antag token and close thread.
Spoiler:
the antag token was a joke calm down
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #583072

I'm glad this has come to a happy conclusion. We have taken time as well to talk with Wineallwine about passing on a ticket if he does not have time to fully investigate and to more clearly communicate such in the future.

We will place your antag token in the mail so please give 2-5 years for delivery.