[Coffeedragon16] Libbysnow - tall tales and jumping the gun.

Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

[Coffeedragon16] Libbysnow - tall tales and jumping the gun.

Post by Reeeee » #583120

This happened upon BAGEL
User. Libbysnow
Admin: Coffeedragon16
The round ID is 151832.

J'Accuse Coffeedragon of biased and baseless accusations that resulted in a 20 day ban with no evidence to back it up other than the word of an avowed retard he took as truth for some reason when i was just wasting time on a four hours shift with a spamrecaller, talking wahtever the fuck i wanted to pass time so until next shift.

Hence i call this mf to stand here and give me an actual reason besides "personal bias" to actions he took to remove me from le teegees during holidays under lockdown with zero evidence and no witnesses, logs or proof to back it up.

Ergo, wrongdoings and abusing his admin privilege to ruin my night/holidays with his/her/it nonsense cus he's unbased banbot who makes decisions without any proof or justification other than to be a petty little shit towards a player he just happened to attach his hatred to.

Or he's even retarded than I am and apologizes for his itchy trigger finger and I remov this.
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Re: [Coffeedragon16] Libbysnow - tall tales and jumping the gun.

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #583147

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 41#p583141
I've explained everything I find relevant to this in the appeal. By breaking server rules you forfeit your right to play /tg/. This issue is also very much the same as in the appeal, and you should handle it there.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #583159

CoffeeDragon16 wrote:https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 41#p583141
I've explained everything I find relevant to this in the appeal. By breaking server rules you forfeit your right to play /tg/. This issue is also very much the same as in the appeal, and you should handle it there.
there never was any metagrudging.
there is no victim.
there is no proof.
there is no valid reason to ban me.

Or do i just get to ban people now by making lies in deadchat and you just jump on them with no evidence, no proof and no victim?
This is just how it works now, people lie and you just jump out of bushes and verify it as some universal truth?
Nigga please do try to be fucking rational.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #583163

it's common practice for headmins to move the threads to resolved when the parties aren't in agreement and not for the banning admin to just decide that its resolved.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #583241

The general consensus (see: my perception) is that you can move your own threads if you unban them or after a week of no-response from a headmins to overturn/support the ban (if they contested it, then it would have been responded to by now :] )
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #583271

Posting as a forum moderator:

I will note as a point of order that Admin Complaints has generally been upheld to not be Ban Appeals+ or Ban Appeals v2 - I appreciate there may be conduct Libby finds unbecoming that's occurred in the process of their ban appeal - but currently my reading of the complaint it definitely reads more like a Ban Appeal then a complaint.

Obviously it's up to the headmins if they want to move this forward, but I'd advise revising The Admin Complaint Rules & What is Expected of Admins so that you can better present your argument, such as it is.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #583276

Arianya wrote:so that you can better present your argument, such as it is.
Admin applied a random, arguably crazy length punishment's for lies that have so far been presented with no evidence other than baseless hate from coffeedragon16 to levy punishment for thing THAT DOES NOT EXIST since he has some sort of grudge towards a player.

I don't think there's lower standard that can be upheld beyond "this is true".

All we have is two retards arguing this or that, and not a single shred of evidence to prove any of it was true on any level.

I have been therefore been subjected to arbitrary and personally biased ruling with no evidence for 20 days based on the simple fact that "someone said x".

If there is a standard, it has not been met. In fact any standard you wish to argue was met, certainly wasn't, because there is no evidence this "crime" happened in the first place.
The whole concept of moderation has to start and end with the truth for it to stand on any pedestal. Evidence has to be where it starts and ends, not wild stories from the internet. I at minimum expect admins to be truthful in their judgements if nothing else. Coffeedragons argument is that *I* said something so it has to be truth on face value with no evidence.

Arbitrary, baseless and defaming judgement has been passed with no truth relating to any part of this judgement, therefore i call admin to stand to at minimum prove this wrongdoing on my part for this to stand. All cofeedragonman has proven that he really does hate me and wishes me harm.
There is no other factual evidence for this 20 day ban but admin making said ban reality.

I lied. That's not in server rules as punishable rulebreak.
If i had lied to coffeedragon about factual matters that indeed did happen, then i would be in wrong and should just shut the fuck up.

Entire matter is a fabrication that coffeedragon latched onto after i called him names in deadchat him during the same shift.
The logs prove this to be true, factual, and i present it as evidence. Facts say this was based on that, and that alone.
No other evidence can be found beyond coffedragon applying a 20 day server ban because I called him names.

What nobody can prove to be factual is some sort of metagrudge that happened "years" or "months" ago towards a "person" who never ahelped this matter since, here i am, without a note about this matter to begin with. My wild story included me posting multiple ahelps about it.
There is zero of those presented because there *is* no ahelps.

All we have is an admin using his power to ban a player that was shittalking him and therefore i ask coffeedragon to be subjected to rules under facts, not hearsay and wild stories.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #584056

We have no issue with Coffee's conduct in relation to the ban placed on you.
This complaint is not upheld.

Headmin Votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Do not uphold.
Domitius: Do not uphold.
Naloac: Do not uphold.