[MrAlphonzo]-Usnpeepoo-Ruling on a new player.

usnpeepoo
Byond Username: Usnpeepoo

[MrAlphonzo]-Usnpeepoo-Ruling on a new player.

Post by usnpeepoo » #586053

Where/When did this occur?: Little bit ago, Sybil.
Byond account and character name OR Discord name:Usnpeepoo, Philosophical Laughter
Admin: MrAlphonzo
Round ID: 153401
Detailed summary: I was a clown, and in that round (in medbay) opened 2 fire extinguisher cans without the security officer nearby knowing who proceeded to slip on it. I picked up his disabler than shortly gave it back. and was returned with multiple loads of disabler beams and being beaten with a fire extinguisher. I was helped up by doctors and then in a span of time the sec officer who is since i haven't said their name "Barley Cowbell". They proceeded while i was in stamcrit to steal my shoes and went into their office in medbay. I was at the door knocking on it and asking for it back and was shot multiple times with a disabler again before he was attacked by random assistants and his disabler stolen (he acquired it back). After he came out a fight ensued in the medbay central with him being shoved around tables by the assistants and i punch him with boxing gloves before being beaten with a harmbaton to near death before I get healed. After being healed, he comes back and punches me again before i shove him and continue healing myself. I was also thrown by a random officer into the kitchen for no apparent reason before getting up and walking to medbay. I was nearly dying at this point so i asked a service cyborg to take a medkit and treat me somewhere but he couldn't so he found a random janitor to heal me. After this, in central primary hallway i meet him again where he immediately attempts to flash me and then drops when he realizes it doesn't work. I pick it up and flash him twice which i knew obviously wouldn't work then dropped it again. A few seconds later he takes a baton and harm batons me to crit again, brings me to brig, doesn't even set a timer but takes me on a long walk around the station and picks up a welding tool. He goes to the bar and splashes vodka on me then sets me on fire and waits for me to deathgasp before leaving and then i get found by a random doctor who picks me up and revives me.

Thats just the context, but i ahelped and asked in discord for an admin and Alphonzo responded. He apparently was dealing with another person's ahelp too so i waite and then on the shuttle before the round ends he says its handled and i assumed he was at least jobbanned from sec for all this bullshittery but he was apparently new and used a free pass. I understand freepasses for new players, i've done "dumb shit" too when i was new and gotten noted for it but i was really hoping for at least a job ban from sec until he understands how to not be a dick. He's also played Manuel for a few days now and this ruling of him being a new player getting off completely scotfree without any sort of reprimanding and im not looking for a permaban or something since it was completely shitty for me during that entire event. I know clowns can be abused and all that but it was fucking horrible for me and i want some better conclusion or ruling then "oh okay he's new its all good its not like some dude had his round fucked over for a while" which sounds a lot like what transgressed for me.

Gonna link logs too, first post i've had so im just putting it on a pastebin. (Removed some things that clutter it like a medibot)

https://pastebin.com/Ux5ENGNz
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: [MrAlphonzo]-Usnpeepoo-Ruling on a new player.

Post by MrAlphonzo » #586055

Players with sub-100 hours are consistently the most problematic. The player in question had only 60 hours and no prior record of poor escalation. I added a note to their record warning them for poor escalation and a reminder to myself to speak with them when I next saw them online as they disconnected while I was dealing with another, more urgent ticket. Also, it was 5am.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
usnpeepoo
Byond Username: Usnpeepoo

Post by usnpeepoo » #586056

I didn't know they were noted, i thought they were just let go completely without even a talking to other than "you're new?" and then him being let off. Saying it again i understand if they were new* but it was a really fucking shitty experience for me and i was disappointed when i was given that ruling. You can close the complaint then, i just wanted to get better information on what happened with the ahelp since it also ended pretty fast w/ the shuttle leaving/round restarting. Thanks for responding.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #586067

At the wish of usnpeepoo this complaint will be closed and shuffled along.