[pepsiman0] iseeallthetime - ruling out of salt

pepsiisshit
Byond Username: Iseeallthetime

[pepsiman0] iseeallthetime - ruling out of salt

Post by pepsiisshit » #606916

When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord): happened on either basil or sybil, and the round i was banned for was on the opposite
Byond account and character name OR Discord name:
Admin: pepsiman0
ROUND ID HERE IF APPLICABLE: dunno
Detailed summary:

as far as i can tell this man's got some kinda meta issue with me that had nothing to do with the game. he claims to have banned me over logging in with a second account (which i did for 5 minutes to walk around the station and log off as I've already explained) but refuses to address any of the facts of the situation as posted in the ban appeal, instead making a big deal of not reading it (because that's what happens when you give the power to appeal to the person who did it in the first place). i guess he believes it looks like it's just a coincidence that the ban came minutes after i said "fuck you" over him rejecting a legitimate ahelp (i'll admit i shouldn't have said fuck you, but really? a permaban?).

not even gonna pretend i expect anything from the admins here, but i figured i'd point out the clear abuse of power going through pepsiman
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Re: [pepsiman0] iseeallthetime - ruling out of salt

Post by Cimika » #606919

Hey, a reminder that the appeal being successful is the minimum requirement if you open a complaint in regards to an administrator's banning conduct. As such this complaint is probably going to be locked or ignored until the appeal is dealt with.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

pepsiisshit

Post by pepsiisshit » #606921

it's not even about the ban, it's the fact that he banned me for no legitimate reason and then made a huge show of not reading the appeal. but hey, like i said, i don't expect anything from you people.
pepsiisshit

Post by pepsiisshit » #606922

Cimika wrote:Hey, a reminder that the appeal being successful is the minimum requirement if you open a complaint in regards to an administrator's banning conduct. As such this complaint is probably going to be locked or ignored until the appeal is dealt with.
and having just checked, i don't see anywhere that it says "if you get banned, unless the admin that banned you says you can be unbanned you're not allowed to report them"

that's pretty counter-intuitive. where is that rule located?
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Post by Cimika » #606923

Hey, I understand your frustrations. Please understand that if the banning admin denies your appeal, the head admins will make the final decision, not the banning admin. As such, no, we are not immune to complaint if we deny an appeal. In any case, here is the ruling made by our server host, MSO :
New host ruling: Admin's banning conduct can not be the subject of an admin complaint. That is what appeals are for, and the appeal leading to the ban being overturn is the minimum bar required before a complaint can be filed that references the ban conduct.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 54&t=28265
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

pepsiisshit

Post by pepsiisshit » #606925

Cimika wrote:Hey, I understand your frustrations. Please understand that if the banning admin denies your appeal, the head admins will make the final decision, not the banning admin. As such, no, we are not immune to complaint if we deny an appeal. In any case, here is the ruling made by our server host, MSO :
New host ruling: Admin's banning conduct can not be the subject of an admin complaint. That is what appeals are for, and the appeal leading to the ban being overturn is the minimum bar required before a complaint can be filed that references the ban conduct.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 54&t=28265
considering my point was that the admin didn't just deny the appeal, he literally made a big point of stating that he didn't even read it. honestly in any reasonable server that alone would have an admin immediately revoked, but i guess in this one they're just allowed to do that. i still don't have any expectation of fairness in the actual appeal, but thanks for letting me know the report is useless.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #606949

It’s important to note that you started the conversation by creating a forum account with the user “Pepsi is shit”. Not to say his response is ideal, but you can’t just go “I think he has some problem with me and I’m not sure why” when you’re literally coming in trying to start an issue, then become upset when you get the desired response.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #607377

Pepsi was a little cheeky in his initial response to the appeal, but considering you named yourself "pepsiisshit", it's not really fair to complain about him not taking you seriously. Pepsi posted his logs and gave his verdict later in the thread, there is nothing wrong with how he acted.

Headmin Votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Do not Uphold.
Jimmius: Do not Uphold.
Naloac: Do not Uphold - lmao.